PDA

View Full Version : Most Benevolent Outcomes

Gemma
14th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Late last year, I stumbled across this website where a guy had produced a couple of books and loads of articles and newsletters about requesting MBOs (Most Benevolent Outcomes). This guy, Tom Moore, channels what he claims to be his guide, Theo, and other souls. I think much of what he writes about and channels are based on his belief system, which immediately became obvious to me. But what really caught my attention, were how requesting MBOs could manifest what you need or want in your life. I decided to give it a go to see if there was any truth in what he was claiming about manifestation.

After trying this, I found that these MBOs do work. I do not know why they work or how they work, but they've worked for me, and many other people who read his newsletters.

There's more information at http://www.thegentlewaybook.com. Bear in mind, much of what Tom discusses about angels etc are a part of his belief system. Also, as with any channelled information, that has to come through the channel's belief system and level of understanding, etc. But despite all of that, these MBO's work for me.