PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm

VERY
14th March 2011, 07:10 PM
Hello guys
Sorry if this has been done before, I find the search feature slightly difficult to use :/

Anyway..
I had a little pause on Energy work/meditation recently, but today I had enough motivation to get back into it.
Been doing short bursts of general energy work throughout the day and when I got in I then did meditation and light Chakra opening.
About 30 minutes into it im in the light/full trance and I can feel heavy sensations in the base Chakra, which turns into a full orgasm.
It settled as soon as I ended the meditation although there is still some sensation there now.

Im not going to ask whether this is normal because im sure everyone experiences this stuff from time to time, plus theres no such thing as 'normal' haha. Though it would be interesting to know the possible cause of it.. Im guessing an energy blockage that ive only now just released? - And if so, should I pause further work?
Or maybe its something else...
Please share your experiences
Peace!

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 08:39 PM
Idk if it's a blockage, (I don't think so) and it does happen from time to time, but Robert recommends to bypass the ground chakra system when you are doing energy work- until this tendency passes. Try to do the ground centers on your feet instead, and leg stimulation.
In time this passes, though.
This used to happen to me when I first started doing energy work but it doesn't anymore.
And, it must be said- having a sexual partner helps in this regard.
:)