PDA

View Full Version : HHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP

yortyort
16th March 2011, 12:15 AM
Hello all :D
So I have been trying to project for a few months an for the past month and a half or so I have been getting vibration very frequently. My vibrations are never strong and last about 30 seconds. Is this usual. I have tried all the exit techniques I have found and can not get out of body. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but need help desperately as it's just becoming aggravating and a hassle to try for an exit. Is anybody in a similar situation? Also, if you need any more details on my situation, just ask. I will greatly appreciate any help that you can give :D
Thanks, love all
Troy

CFTraveler
16th March 2011, 01:44 PM
Where are you in the program?
You shouldn't dive into the exit just because you get vibrations. This is because vibrations are sometimes felt as energy body sensations and not always exit sensations. If you, however, besides getting vibes are also getting noise, vertigo, and possibly visions, then go to the exit.
If you're not, stay in the part of the routine you were, continue with what you were doing, and do energy body loosening before the exit attempt.

yortyort
16th March 2011, 11:42 PM
Awesome. I did read something about how many times vibes means to wait to exit because your energy body isn't ready to get out so you have to keep working on it.
Troy

NightWalker
29th April 2011, 09:18 AM
Where are you in the program?
You shouldn't dive into the exit just because you get vibrations. This is because vibrations are sometimes felt as energy body sensations and not always exit sensations. If you, however, besides getting vibes are also getting noise, vertigo, and possibly visions, then go to the exit.
If you're not, stay in the part of the routine you were, continue with what you were doing, and do energy body loosening before the exit attempt.

Hi CFTraveller. What si the difference between vibrations as 'energy body sensations' and 'exit sensations' ?? or please can you post the link to where the info is here on the forums (as I know it will be!!).

Cheers :)

CFTraveler
29th April 2011, 02:35 PM
Try reading this.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11621 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11621)

If it doesn't clarify it (it is very comprehensive) I'll try to find something else.