PDA

View Full Version : 5 years of practice - questions/stuck?

erikus
16th March 2011, 02:10 AM
Hello!

I came across with NEW energy ways about 5 years ago and I've practiced ever since. On my road with NEW I have clearly felt benefits, like blockages inside my body scatter. A week by week, month by month, year by year I was moving conciousness within my body to areas which where difficult to penetrate. First my toes, fingers, hands, legs. Then face, frontal body, brain. The most difficult parts to work through were lower brain and back, these took years to penetrate.

With years I have come to following conclusions:

CONCLUSION NR.1. ENERGY IS DUAL

There is a DUAL perspectice in energy. There seems to be always TWO OPPOSITE energies going on. Whenever I move energy, unconciosly another energy seems to move in opposite direction. The most basic practice I do is just circulating energy in some body erea and at the sime time moving another circle of energy at opposite direction. This is very difficult to perform for a long time. Also, I have come to conclusion that dual energies are controlled by left/right brain separately.

CONCLUSION NR.2. ENERGY IS DENSE

The energy I move with NEW seems to be very DENSE. It is almost like liquid, especially inside a brain. I can almost feel it bouncing back and forth inside my skull like water. However when I meditate I come into to contact with HIGH energies, which seem like light. Therefore I avoid doing energy work during meditation because I don't want dense water like energy around all the time. I've come into conclusion that dense energy is good at times but it just feels LOW, not taking my higher.

CONCLUSION NR.3. ACCESS TO BLOCKED AREAS GOES HAND IN HAND WITH OTHER INNER DEVELOPMENT

It seems like to scatter some of the blocked/dense areas or move energy around outside my physical body to higher realms goes hand in hand with other spiritual work I do. I get brakethroughs more easily when I have done inner shadow work or gained some direct mystical experiences with ethnogens. Seems like energy body expands along with spiritual development.

I feel that I have become stuck with energy work. I do practice...but primarily because it is unconcious, sometimes i don't even notice I'm practicing.

Therefore I have couple of questions for long time practitioners (with experience):

1. Have anyone experienced dual perspective of energy being dominant? What is this duality mean?
2. Have anyone experienced that movable energy is always dense and low? What is that mean?
3. Has anyone experienced that energy body expands along with spiritual development at other fields?
4. The most important question: Where is this energy work lead to. Is there a final GOAL? Is there a FINAL ALL MIGHTY energy body I can feel?

no new age theories please..direct experience appreciated!
Thank you very much for your answer!

heliac
16th March 2011, 03:43 AM
Hello!

CONCLUSION NR.2. ENERGY IS DENSE

The energy I move with NEW seems to be very DENSE. It is almost like liquid, especially inside a brain. I can almost feel it bouncing back and forth inside my skull like water. However when I meditate I come into to contact with HIGH energies, which seem like light. Therefore I avoid doing energy work during meditation because I don't want dense water like energy around all the time. I've come into conclusion that dense energy is good at times but it just feels LOW, not taking my higher.

1. Have anyone experienced dual perspective of energy being dominant? What is this duality mean?
2. Have anyone experienced that movable energy is always dense and low? What is that mean?
3. Has anyone experienced that energy body expands along with spiritual development at other fields?
4. The most important question: Where is this energy work lead to. Is there a final GOAL? Is there a FINAL ALL MIGHTY energy body I can feel?

no new age theories please..direct experience appreciated!
Thank you very much for your answer!

Hi!

I have gotten the dense energy. It can get VERY dense. So much so that it feels like it is moving things around in you physically.Its kind of liquidy but a pressurized liquid that roams around kind of like how the lava in a lava lamp does? That is how i experience it. It swirls around up the back and around to the head/face. Sometimes it feels like it goes up and out of body and then comes back down in.Very very strange.

I don't know what it means or what it is really, i always saw it as signs that i was about to project though.It's very weird.
I have sometimes experienced the feeling that my body is expanding. I don't know what you mean by expanding at other fields. I've been to the 5th astral field and the 6th but i didn't experience any expanding there. I was contained as i normally would be in those cases. I can't do much in the 6th field i always seem to faint after a few seconds, guess it takes getting used to.

Your last question is a good one. I was thinking about this last week. Some people seek enlightenment as the goal. I don't like the sound of that. It makes it seem like the goal is to be spiritually above or "wiser"than others who are not enlightened. I don't have an answer to your last question but it might be something that changes with time.

CFTraveler
16th March 2011, 02:21 PM
1. Have anyone experienced dual perspective of energy being dominant? What is this duality mean? Yes and no. Imagine your body is a cup full of water. When you stir the water, the other water that you are not directly stirring has to move, because you are making this flow. I think this 'resistance and displacement' is what you interpret as 'opposite' or dual. But I wouldn't characterize it like that.
We have bicameral brains. Out bodies are bilaterally symmetric. That is, we tend to think with one side of the head and have the other side of our bodies respond. So I think it is natural for one side to be dominant while you are moving energy, and the other side to respond a little behind. It's like everything else- you write with one hand, tend to be one way (right brained) or the other (left brained). Even when you walk there is one dominant side- the one that starts out the stride. Even when we look, there is a dominant eye. It's just how we're built. So it follows that when you are moving energy deliberately, one side will 'start' and the other will 'follow'. You may find a correlation with handedness. I haven't tried it, but it might be an interesting experiment to try.
So I think this 'dual energy' idea can be interpreted more than one way.

2. Have anyone experienced that movable energy is always dense and low? What is that mean? Not always, but most of the time. That is because we usually move etheric energy, which is (in theory, sorry) more dense than, say, astral energy. This explains the reason why on a light trance it feels heavier than in a deep trance- it's possible that in a deep trance you are accessing the astral energy body.

3. Has anyone experienced that energy body expands along with spiritual development at other fields? Sort of, but I had the spiritual development before I had the energy expansion awareness. That is, I was into meditation and discerning my place in the universe before identifying an energetic component to my perceived energy body.

4. The most important question: Where is this energy work lead to. Is there a final GOAL? Is there a FINAL ALL MIGHTY energy body I can feel? I don't think that the object is to feel an energy body, or to discover a more 'refined' energy body- that IMO is the side effect of development.
I think the object is to be able to use it to discover a richer reality, consciously and possibly deliberately. Or, to realize that it's not necessary. But then again, who knows.

Lira
22nd March 2011, 01:09 AM
"So I think it is natural for one side to be dominant while you are moving energy, and the other side to respond a little behind....So it follows that when you are moving energy deliberately, one side will 'start' and the other will 'follow'. "

I'm so glad you wrote this. I am in no way up to the level experience with you or the original poster, but I am fascinated by this discussion. I have felt the slowness of the second side (whatever side it is at the time) and have been frustrated that I cannot match the two sides.

Very interesting.

Korpo
22nd March 2011, 06:08 AM
I just remembered from years ago. It is mentioned in the descriptions of many of Bruce Frantzis' Qigong exercises that a downward flow of energy for example will trigger a corresponding upward flow. Several of the exercises are actually designed according to this principle, with opposing flows on the left and right channels in the body for example.

The energy body is a system. Energy flows don't exist in isolation. Conscious energy work in one part of the body can trigger spontaneous flows in other parts of the body.

Cheers,
Oliver