PDA

View Full Version : Healing Energy requested for William Buhlman

karen659
16th March 2011, 02:59 PM
I would like to ask all readers to please join me in sending healing energy and visualizing perfect health for my friend and mentor, William Buhlman....without his books and mentoring, my astral travels and spiritual development would not be what it is.....
Thanks, Karen (http://www.karen659.blogspot.com/)

From Claudia:

Dear friends,
Our friend and mentor, William Buhlman, author of Adventures Beyond the Body and Secrets of the Soul and international OBE speaker and trainer, asked me to share this message with his group, the OBE Newsletter yahoo group (of which I am a moderator). I thought you would want to know as well, and I ask you to join me in visualizing and praying for his complete recovery:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I find myself faced with one of the most challenging situations in this life. Today I was told that I have a malignant cancer in my throat. Surgery has been scheduled and I have every reason to believe that I will fully recover. My OBE Workshops have been suspended for the next few months while I focus my energy on healing. Your positive thoughts and prayers would be welcome.

All my best,

William

summersolstice
17th March 2011, 12:20 AM
Of course. Directing healing thoughts and positive energy toward William with the certainty that he'll beat this.

CFTraveler
17th March 2011, 02:12 AM
"I see William coming into his power and the tumors shrinking until there is nothing left but healthy tissue. I see William breathing easy, with vitality flowing through his body. All the hands that touch William are the healing hands of God."

newfreedom
17th March 2011, 05:28 AM
I was in the middle of another deep processing phase and this news impacted me very deeply and i was very upset to hear of William's difficulties

'Wishing you Healing and Health',William Buhlman xx

Sinera
17th March 2011, 10:38 PM
I ask you to join me in visualizing and praying for his complete recovery
Done, and will be repeated! Get well soon, Will!

Beekeeper
18th March 2011, 09:15 AM
I will most definitely intend the best for William!