PDA

View Full Version : Hello (again)

Lord Of Time
17th March 2011, 05:31 PM
Hello (again). I say “again” because I originally registered with this forum in 2008. I've posted the odd comment here and there and lurked on a few threads but I've not been much of an active member. I feel I need to re-introduce myself and get acquainted with this forum because it seems like a genuinely good place :) .

I've read Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamic and gained much insight into his methods regarding OOBEs, however, I'm also a fan of Robert Monroe's work. I've read his trilogy of books and am currently reading “Cosmic Journeys” by Rosalind A McKnight.

What I'd really like to do is talk face-to-face with people that have OOBEs. I used to experience them semi-regularly as a child but they stopped just as puberty kicked in. As an adult, whenever I attempt to project, I can't get past the dreaded fear barrier.

I live in the UK so if there are any people out there that want to talk or whatever, please PM me. The subject of OOBE isn't one I can necessarily discuss at work or down the pub :( .

Good karma to you all :) .

ButterflyWoman
17th March 2011, 06:02 PM
Glad to see you back. :)

For me, this is an interesting synchronicity for a Timelord to turn up. I won't go into the details, but I will note that The Doctor has some very clear archetypical qualities and symbolic meaning for me. Very interesting, indeed. ;)

Well, jump in and post! :mrgreen:

Lord Of Time
17th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Glad to see you back. :)

For me, this is an interesting synchronicity for a Timelord to turn up. I won't go into the details, but I will note that The Doctor has some very clear archetypical qualities and symbolic meaning for me. Very interesting, indeed. ;)

Well, jump in and post! :mrgreen:

Hey CW :)

I once had the symbology of Doctor Who explained to me. The various incarnations of the Dr are like our physical incarnations on the physical plane. The TARDIS is the mind – the exterior is the conscious mind, small and limited but the interior is the subconscious, vast and infinite.

CFTraveler
17th March 2011, 07:09 PM
Welcome back, LOT. I remember your nic.

greytraveller
18th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Hallo Lord of time and welcome back.
I seem to vaguely remember you from back in the mists of time (2008 :D ). Good to see you've returned.

Regards 8)
Grey

Lord Of Time
19th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Awe, thanks guys :) .

When I registered here in early 2008, I was meditating and trying to overcome my irrational fears regarding OOBEs (it's something I'm still working on). Then later that same year, I kinda got caught up with the whole Conspiracy thing - you know, New World Order, Illuminati etc. – that sort of thing. I went through the whole lot: David Icke, Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion etc. etc.

I can't prove it, but for what it's worth, I think mankind's spiritual advancement is being hindered by a shadowy elite group. I think, far back in mankind's history we were once spiritually free and could project out of our bodies at will and explore the multi-verse. "Civilisation" is merely the spiritual dumbing-down and domestication of the human species. We will be free again one day.

After having devoted my time to reading and “re-searching” (i.e. listening to other people's take on reality), I've come full-circle. I need to overcome my inner fears, project, and re-unite with my soul. In the meantime, I've drastically cut down my meat intake, meditate regularly, and feel more at peace with myself. It's a long road.