PDA

View Full Version : "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

soul elevation
19th March 2011, 11:24 PM
"[...]Everyone who “believes” in an attempt to “create reality” that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain’t gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this “staring down the universe” exercise with you.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance of the reality and appropriate responses to how things really are, you then become more “aligned” with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy, and your actions are consonant with what is. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, matched by the appropriate actions, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential.

[...]

The more we are collinear and SEE the world as it is and act as ONE, the “easier” the transition to a better world for all of us. We do create our reality and our consciousness has an effect on the outside world, but we need to be in alignment with the Whole/Universe, otherwise we will increase entropy and chaos, which also manifests in earth and climate changes, as we can see already happening. Increased awareness combined with action based on truth could mitigate any upcoming catastrophes that seem to be right over the horizon. It’s up to each one of us and all of us together."

“With the approach of the era of the Holy Spirit, everything must be gradually brought to the light of day, not only the secrets of the laboratory but the deepest meanings of esotericism. The same must happen with illusions, errors and lies, which must also be revealed so that they can later be rectified.

The world is suffering from a lack of harmony which gets deeper on every plane, and this is a serious danger to the moral and spiritual recovery of humanity. It also involves a serious risk of failure in the last stage of this Time of Transition that we are now entering, If this risk is not overcome, the Deluge of Fire awaits us. We will have to make an immense effort to ward off this fate, and we have very little time in which to do it.

Man has only himself to blame for the greatness of the effort needed: this is a result of his obstinate refusal to heed the warnings that have been addressed to him time and again by the Divine Voice, just as he continues today to blind himself to the fact that the Deluge of Fire is being made ready.”

- Boris Mouravieff, Gnosis II"

(original source: veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/the-positivity-of-objectivity-and-the-time-of-transition/)

soul elevation
19th March 2011, 11:33 PM
It seems to me that a lot of people are learning about the law of attraction but are not made aware of the consequence involved in creating your own reality.

The article above speak about this. I just wanted to share this with the community. I would like to see this discussed further. Feel free to pitch in your 2 cents

soul elevation
19th March 2011, 11:36 PM
When looking deeper into some of the “self-help teachings”, one can see that they mostly enhance personality and ego with its subjective and conditioned desires and buffers. They promote and push to follow desire and wants without truly trying to understand where they come from to being with. In a sense, what is sold today as “spirituality” and “self-work” is quite the opposite of what the ancient esoteric teachings have been talking about. It is more an escape, another buffer to stop seeing the world and oneself as it/one is. It pushes man more into the Subjectivity (shutting out anything that is a “threat” to ones belief system) of his already conditioned personality, rather than moving towards Objectivity of the real “I” that does not seek to force its will on to the world, but acts out of Knowledge, Truth, objective Awareness (higher state of consciousness) and essentially Love, which is not an emotional fixation. True self-work is not a walk in the park or about “creating one’s reality“.

Korpo
20th March 2011, 05:12 AM
I would contend that in order to be capable of creating reality in tune with the Universe one would first have to have experience with creating reality at all and the consequences thereof. The consequences exist for a reason - to teach us apropriate ways to create realities and what are apropriate realities to create. This is not a skill that comes without practice, and seldom practice is possible without errors. One cannot skip steps, everyone learns where they are at.

In the same sense there are many levels and varieties of spiritual development to cover everyone. This is not so much a competition for the best method, as there is none. The things that have been supremely helpful to me are not for everyone, but I feel well taken care for. We cannot force our ways into higher states of consciousness, everyone needs to learn in their own way. I can imagine many a person was as unhappy as I was when I was not able to conform to some of the tenets of Eastern religions. Today it doesn't even feel desirable to me. Hence I've grown wary of aligning myself with ancient texts, as one is never dispensed from using one's own discernment, no matter what the source of information is, be it new age or handed down the millenia.

Cheers,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
20th March 2011, 05:22 AM
This theory assumes that your reality is objective and separate from you, and it assumes that you are not, in fact, creating your reality all the time, anyway, just doing it mostly subconsciously, based on your beliefs and expectations.

It also has the "gotta please the deity" thing going on. You know, you must be "in alignment with" God (Universe, Goddess, Source, whatever) or bad things happen. Toe the line, get in step, align yourself with the external Power which is REALLY in control.

While I'm sure this works very well for some people, I am no longer convinced that my reality is anything but a reflection of my "inner world" (beliefs, thoughts, expectations, etc.). I no longer experience reality as something objective, as something external to myself, so, honestly, reading this doesn't even make much sense to me. At one time, I'm sure it would have, but now... Eh. Not so much.

For people to whom this makes sense and resonates, hey, more power to you. Go for it. For me, it's just the same old thing I've heard over and over in different flavours and varieties and with different trimmings. ;)

Tutor
20th March 2011, 01:41 PM
nice thread...

CPW, i'd say that by your present sense of reality, that would be this "alignment" or better put 'harmony'.

i too, do not confine myself to the harsher modalities that dictate "this' of 'that' must be met. simply because, as the human we are here to test the limits from our unlimited being. catholics have a phrase they use, "occasion to sin", that describes 'avoidables'. yet, who among us is without that which is secret within ourself which in turn, that which is without that part of ourself in it, is damned well going to tempt it out into the world to be seen? arguable terms perhaps, but none the less humanly so, regardless of terms defining our 'greater' life agenda/s.

i have heard this "alignment" also called "on axis", but as I see it, the earth is a wobbler...but she, unmovable, don't really fall down. so like you said, tis a matter of 'owned' percept-ability.

a quote i recently heard, " just remember that we walked to a place where there was no where left to go". a father telling his wee child son 'what is memory' while they stand on a manmade wave breaker's end looking out at the ocean.

this is part of a sermon sent to me this past week from a friend, stirred by the recent Japan disaster: "Holy God of Earth, and Sea, and Sky, of all that was and all that shall be. It all seems to happen so quickly: a rumble, a buckle in the earth, a swell. And then, catching us unawares, all that surrounds us is reduced to rubble. Stone upon stone. Ash thickening the air. Silence. Tears. Even nature laments. And in the aftermath, the ocean travels to foreign shores bringing ominous waves that will obliterate, not baptize." J. Tamilio, Rev. Dr.

there is, and i would imagine always has been, a sense that somehow we as 'all' give way to our reality. perhaps what we deny to feel as a mass congress of incarnated beings, cannot but emerge through our externalized earthen reality to meet us face to face. we have always fed the volcano, for we are the virgin consuming volcano.

one is never not "aligned", it is just the 'walk about' of our curious nature to land's name-able ends. wobbly or not, aligning substance that matters is on axis. i suggest that that which suddenly leaves off with no where left to go, is HOME. Ashima

we've by god been to the uttered ends of reach, or we'd not be able from within to look out thinking to see a starry night from within. having been there done that, touched in and of it all, our return brings our ends to their beginnings. all tow lines of light through the eyes exclaim origin in us whom with sight feel to see all. (all in all) of |ALL|

there are as many ways to return to your Lover as there are ways to turn away and leave your Lover, Beloved Ones.

tim

ButterflyWoman
20th March 2011, 01:49 PM
CPW, i'd say that by your present sense of reality, that would be this "alignment" or better put 'harmony'.
With what? Only with myself, as far as I can see. Which, of course, is perfectly good advice and a worthy goal. To be in harmony with oneself is certainly a desirable state, as far as I can see (and speaking as one who has had a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth).

Perhaps my point of view is too weird for anyone but me, though, given what I just wrote... :P (It's okay. I don't mind the weirdness. It's all good.)

Tutor
20th March 2011, 02:16 PM
With what? Only with myself, as far as I can see. Which, of course, is perfectly good advice and a worthy goal. To be in harmony with oneself is certainly a desirable state, as far as I can see (and speaking as one who has had a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth).

Perhaps my point of view is too weird for anyone but me, though, given what I just wrote... :P (It's okay. I don't mind the weirdness. It's all good.)

any Song is composed of variable highs and lows, otherwise it is scratching on the chalk board and unpleasing to the ears. the whole 'despicable nature' thinking that negatively negates "negatives" as rightfully being part and parcel to a balanced harmonious sounding music/song that is a human, is merely the human whom denys the fullness of their being based upon superficial notions.

as far as you can see, is light year points of reference, all bi-emergent of your centric being twain endless within and infinite without. but like in a mirror, the visual seems as deep, yet is measurably registered as little more than a few illusive inches.

likewise, spectrally, on one end toward gamma is the atom, on the other end towards radio waves is mt. everest.

MT________________________________________________ _____________________________|cpw|______.

but, both distances are exactly equal. in that, as if a wavy string were center marked (you), jerked out of it, stretched out; you'd see 'cpw' in the center of equal distances. that these may be seen is also the right to touch that which sight feels to see.

furthermore, that you are ever in a 'desirable state' of desiring being, is precisely why there is for us each "(...a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth)", from within to honestly speak of.

You are not alone...

soul elevation
20th March 2011, 09:58 PM
i'm struggling with this. i feel conflicted. i'm not sure if i'm comprehending what everyone is saying. from my understanding, my interpretation is that we collectively create reality, both in conscious and unconscious ways. being that we are all connected and interrelated, your inner world and my inner world may differ but is never separate..we both share a world together. in this world i see inequality, injustice, poverty, hunger, war, crime...if it is just a reflection of solely one's inner world, will i be deluding myself to believe that only my inner world matters and yours doesn't? i see alignment as making choices and creating a reality that is in harmony with all and for the benefit for all, not necessarily being in alignment with an external being or thing...

when we participate in manifesting our goals, through creative visualization or the secret etc, are we taking into consideration of cause and effects? how can one determine if their goal has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on the world? is it in alignment with the highest good for all?

CFTraveler
20th March 2011, 10:28 PM
when we participate in manifesting our goals, through creative visualization or the secret etc, are we taking into consideration of cause and effects? how can one determine if their goal has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on the world? is it in alignment with the highest good for all? Hi S.E.
I like to think that when you get to a point in your life in which you are studying disciplines such as the "law of attraction" or "law of mind action", as I prefer to call it, you have already reached an understanding of the 'bigger picture' and your place in it, so that such consideration would be a given.
Of course, I could be wrong, but I have never met a person who is deep into these types of studies that is shallow or unconcerned about the effects of their efforts on others.

soul elevation
20th March 2011, 10:44 PM
That certainly makes sense. Thanks for responding CFTraveler!

Korpo
21st March 2011, 12:36 AM
Hello, soul elevation.

If you strive to observe the consequences of your actions, over time you will learn what actions and what intents have what outcome. It takes a while, and your understanding will ever deepen, because you interact with a complex world in many ways.

You can also study the lives of others, or biographies, history even, to see what actions have what outcomes. In fact, a big share of human storytelling is about sharing this information, but of course the quality of the lesson varies with the quality of the storyteller.

Cheers,
Oliver

sono2
6th September 2011, 10:08 AM
I do agree re having to be in alignment; & I'd advise you to read Michael Topper's work headed "Why you don't Create your Own Reality" (sorry no link right now)

Tom Booth
2nd January 2012, 01:12 AM
I do agree re having to be in alignment; & I'd advise you to read Michael Topper's work headed "Why you don't Create your Own Reality" (sorry no link right now)

Hmmm....

Finding the article was not difficult but reading it was, well...

There were some things I just flat out could not agree with from the onset and way too much rhetoric (Webster's New World College Dictionary; rhetoric: "language that is showy and elaborate but largely empty of clear ideas") . My conclusion? Just one not very well informed or well thought out opinion.

For example: (fair use ?)

Just sit there for a minute. Attune to a mere soupcon of self-reflective consciousness and you can't help but notice you're hardly self-generated; there isn't one thing about yourself, including the environment you perceive or your "personal" will, that issues from any sense of a self-creating "you".

If I'm dreaming I might look around in the dream and have to fully agree with the above statement so long as I remain unaware that what I am experiencing is my own self-created dream. The world around me, even my own body, the landscape, whatever.

Sure, so long as I lack any real awareness of what is REALLY going on I'll believe that the dream world and my apparent physical presence in it is obviously not self created to any degree whatsoever.

Give me one iota of conscious awareness however, wake me up to the fact that what I am experiencing is in fact a dream, and with that awareness the dream becomes malleable. Nothing is impossible. I can work apparent "miracles".

According to many traditions (Buddhism for example) enlightenment is like waking up to the realization that THIS reality is essentially no different from dream reality. As such it becomes equally malleable to the enlightened sage. It might be argued that such "magic" is a low level enlightenment. Waking up WITHIN a dream is not quite the same as waking up FROM a dream but it is a step in the right direction.

ButterflyWoman
2nd January 2012, 10:23 AM
If I'm dreaming I might look around in the dream and have to fully agree with the above statement so long as I remain unaware that what I am experiencing is my own self-created dream. The world around me, even my own body, the landscape, whatever.

Sure, so long as I lack any real awareness of what is REALLY going on I'll believe that the dream world and my apparent physical presence in it is obviously not self created to any degree whatsoever.

Give me one iota of conscious awareness however, wake me up to the fact that what I am experiencing is in fact a dream, and with that awareness the dream becomes malleable. Nothing is impossible. I can work apparent "miracles".
Quoted for resonance. ;)

Tom Booth
2nd January 2012, 04:05 PM
I suppose I should add that in reading the various material from the website cited at the beginning of this thread I don't disagree with the general theme of the article. Aside from some of the fire and brimstone - end of the world is around the corner - stuff.

While silently contemplating some intention/manifestation I have often sensed "resistance" or "doubts" arising from, shall we say - elsewhere.

Take the example regarding the landlord who sees it to be in his own interest, apparently, to evict all the low rent tenants and renovate the building and raise the rent so as to make himself a bundle of money.

I'm fairly certain that if such a landlord were to use LOA or whatever and began some such manifestation exercise, in one way or another the interests of those tenants he intended to evict for his own selfish interests would arise in his consciousness.

Before he would be able to proceed any further with the plan he would have to resolve these issues. Modify the intention. come up with a solution that would be for the greatest good for all concerned.

This type of manifestation exercise, in my own experience - raises general awareness and makes one acutely sensitive to others. In my opinion, no such landlord acting out of purely selfish interests would have anything to do with LOA or any such similar practice. If anything, using LOA or something similar would tend to dissolve whatever callous insensitivity existed as far as carrying out the original plan and cause such a person to re-think the whole idea or come up with a solution that would take into account the needs and concerns of others who's lives would be impacted.

I'm not so sure about the idea that we need to be "in alignment with the universe" if "the universe" is conceived to be composed of dead matter.

I would say that for "manifesting" to work the intention must be in harmony or in accord with other points of consciousness in the universe that might be in any way impacted for the greatest good of all concerned. There must be a consensus.

On some higher level of being we are all connected and practices like LOA, in my opinion and experience tend if anything to raise awareness of those connections and interdependence. I don't think it is possible to follow through with any such manifestation type exercise without becoming more sensitive, more psychically attuned, more harmonious, more in alignment with others.

The idea that such LOA type practices will somehow bring about chaos and destruction and hasten the end-of-the-world is utter nonsense and IMO anyone who comes to such a conclusion has no real first hand experience with it, but is speaking out of some irrational fears concerning it.

So yes, "alignment" is necessary for LOA to work.That is a given or a natural consequence. Part of the process. To suppose that LOA could be abused by some callous insensitive individual acting out of purely selfish interest or that someone practicing LOA is out-of-touch with the real world and shutting their eyes is also nonsense. You can't become less aware or more insensitive through a practice that fosters awareness and sensitivity.

CFTraveler
2nd January 2012, 06:00 PM
In another thread I commented on the possible danger of the 'wrong' person using manifestation, and the possibility that this may cause certain problems. I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I just want to clarify my thoughts on the matter, to avoid misinterpretation.

I am a 'good' manifester. This is because ever since I was a young child I was taught that my thoughts manifested the outcome, or at least affected it. Now, I know this is not typical upbringing- but my family was very either aware or superstitious, depending on how you look at it- and the result is that I was made aware of this and thus learned to see the chain of cause and effect of incidents in my life. I believe psychologists call this "magical thinking" (disparagingly, I might add)- but whatever you call it, I've always had it.

What I didn't get was an education in how to control my thoughts/emotions, so that I didn't manifest what I didn't want- that came later on in life when I became part of an organization that taught manifestation (As the Law of Mind Action, the old fashioned name for this). Once I got some techniques down life got a lot easier- the thing is that it took me a long time to learn to control this (or to get more control, because the mind, emotional or conceptual, is not easy to keep in check) and I still get unpleasant surprises.

This is why I worry about all this info being public (a case of crying over spilled milk, I know)- not because the 'wrong' people may learn to use it, I do agree that to 'believe' in manifestation there has to be a prior 'knowing' about the oneness of all, but because people are not disciplined to begin with, and may learn manifesting techniques without knowing how to control them, causing themselves and others results that they didn't intend- as I have in the past.
And when you have people with very different ideas of what is good and what is right, this gets a lot scarier, IMO.
So, that's it, I think.

lycan
2nd January 2012, 08:05 PM
The sight of the eyes and the sight of the mind is the same, at a different intensity. The intensity of the sight of the eyes may overshadow the sight of the mind but it is inherently the same thing. To manifest is to move a pattern of sensations from one level of intensity into another. To choose one pattern that is dimly lit and make it shine brighter than the old pattern, so that the old pattern is overshadowed by it. Creation is finished. Nothing is created or destroyed, it is merely manifested or overshadowed. Manifesting is the exploration of creation, the directing of the lantern in the cave.

Beekeeper
3rd January 2012, 01:49 AM

Tom, while I agree with much of your commentary, I disagree with this comment. The truth is that you do not consciously create every aspect of a lucid dream. You often become lucid in a landscape that was not your conscious, deliberate creation. Can you be sure it's even a creation of your own subconscious or not in some way created for you by another consciousness? Aspects of the dream may become malleable, or may resist your attempts to control them but you'll never be totally consciously controlling every aspect of the dream. There will also be surprising elements, for instance, which you cannot claim to have thought up knowingly.

I would say that for "manifesting" to work the intention must be in harmony or in accord with other points of consciousness in the universe that might be in any way impacted for the greatest good of all concerned. There must be a consensus.

This is what I believe is likely. Even so, there must be variation. For instance, if two souls have agreed to meet at some time in order to interact in some significant way and one of those souls prematurely terminates his own life through an act of free will, then perhaps alternate arrangements are made.

Tom Booth
3rd January 2012, 01:53 AM
In another thread I commented on the possible danger of the 'wrong' person using manifestation, and the possibility that this may cause certain problems. I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I just want to clarify my thoughts on the matter, to avoid misinterpretation.

...Once I got some techniques down life got a lot easier- the thing is that it took me a long time to learn to control this (or to get more control, because the mind, emotional or conceptual, is not easy to keep in check) and I still get unpleasant surprises.

This is why I worry about all this info being public (a case of crying over spilled milk, I know)- not because the 'wrong' people may learn to use it,... but because people are not disciplined to begin with, and may learn manifesting techniques without knowing how to control them, causing themselves and others results that they didn't intend- as I have in the past.
And when you have people with very different ideas of what is good and what is right, this gets a lot scarier, IMO.
So, that's it, I think.

I don't think I've seen what was said on another thread.

My response to that is; like it or not EVERYONE practices LOA/Manifestation or whatever one might call it regardless of having learned anything about it or not.

People feel free to hate, covet, think about bad things happening to others and so forth because they have been taught that thoughts have no real world consequences. IMO it is this kind of lack of awareness and irresponsible thinking/manifesting which causes misery in a lot of lives and in the world in general.

Once people understand that their thoughts can and do have an impact, that what they think and project does matter then they can begin to take some responsibility and begin to consciously exercise their LOA potential in a positive way.

Generally, I think the potential good far outweighs any potential harm that could conceivably arise by educating people about LOA.

Tom Booth
3rd January 2012, 02:31 AM
Tom, while I agree with much of your commentary, I disagree with this comment. The truth is that you do not consciously create every aspect of a lucid dream. You often become lucid in a landscape that was not your conscious, deliberate creation. Can you be sure it's even a creation of your own subconscious or not in some way created for you by another consciousness? Aspects of the dream may become malleable, or may resist your attempts to control them but you'll never be totally consciously controlling every aspect of the dream. There will also be surprising elements, for instance, which you cannot claim to have thought up knowingly.

In general I think it is commonly accepted that dreams are in some way self-generated (created) by the mind or thought regardless if the dream is LUCID or not.

My main point is that thought or mind is creative in relation to experienced "Reality".

Can someone else or something else initiate a dream for me? I suppose, but it is presumably still THOUGHT or MIND generated. Created by some thinking agency even if somehow projected into my consciousness by some other mind, the nature of the experience or the apparent content of the dream is subordinate to thought.

I have had shared dreams. I'm intrigued by the reported shared visionary experiences induced by such things as "mutual hypnosis". Shared Lucid Dreaming is a possibility that intrigues me greatly though I have not found any lucid dreamers interested in experimenting along those lines as yet, unfortunately. So I accept that minds can cooperate in order to manifest some specific creation in dreams or in "real life" but the point is that in general what is perceived as "matter" or physical substance is Mind or Thought generated.

This is what I believe is likely. Even so, there must be variation. For instance, if two souls have agreed to meet at some time in order to interact in some significant way and one of those souls prematurely terminates his own life through an act of free will, then perhaps alternate arrangements are made.

I'm at a loss to find in what way your example relates to my statement quoted or the general issue under discussion.

ButterflyWoman
3rd January 2012, 06:26 AM
Just a factoid which occurs to me. There are some people who become so adept at lucid dreaming that they can, indeed, program most of the scenario. Some do it before they go to sleep, others once they become lucid. They can change whole landscapes, create objects as they wish, etc.

Since lucid dreaming is an excellent and, IMO, valid metaphor for wake-dreaming (i.e., manipulating one's apparent waking reality), and it does seem possible to actually generate your own dream environment (within reason; you can leave some aspects of it to "auto generation" if you want), I would postulate that it ought to be something that can be done in the waking dream reality, too.

Mind you, the "full control" lucid dream is pretty unusual, and the "full control" waking dream is also pretty unusual, but I think both are possible, based on things I've read, testimony I've heard, and personal experience.

Beekeeper
5th January 2012, 10:46 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Tom

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Beekeeper

I'm at a loss to find in what way your example relates to my statement quoted or the general issue under discussion.

I was referencing "other points of consciousness in the universe" and the notion of "the greatest good of all concerned" from the perspective that some things are pre-agreed before incarnation. If souls incarnate with specific learning experiences in mind, with several souls agreeing to play a role in order to fulfill those experiences, then we have a "consensus." If one of those souls, in a moment where he's suddenly caught up in grief and despair, uses his free will to vacate the planet, then we have a problem. Now we have souls awaiting an experience. Their intention is in "harmony" because they're operating at soul level but something has gone wrong because free will creates unexpected events that can impact the path of others in an interconnected environment.

My fundamental stand on reality creation is that it is understood too simplistically. I'm not going to disagree entirely with the notion because I think we create our reality in the sense that what we think about it shapes our response to it and our subsequent actions, which then create our reality. But even our thinking isn't entirely our own creation if we factor in environmental and genetic influences. Then throw in our interactions with others just to make things a little more complex, because their thoughts about us are creating "us" for them and their subsequent reactions, which we then respond to or not as part of our reality. If we drew them into our reality through some sort of act of resonance, as we may do dream characters into our dreams, then that perhaps occurred at a pre-incarnation stage. It's when I consider what happens at a pre-incarnation stage, when we have an expanded awareness and advanced guidance, that I feel that some of the material I encounter on manifesting is shallow and I'm unsurprised when people say they struggle to make this or that happen.

There are many spiritual laws:The Law of Harmony; The Law of Reincarnation and Karma; The Law of Wisdom; The Law of Grace; The Law of Soul Evolution; The Law of the Bodhivista; The Law of Vibrational Attainment; The Law of Free Will; The Law of One; The Law of Conscious Detachment; The Law of Gratitude; The Law of Fellowship; The Law of Resistance; The Law of Reflection; The Law of Unconditional Love;The Law of Magnetic Affinities; The Law of Abundance; The Law of Divine Order; The Law of Attitude; etc. There are so many laws, focussing on one alone will only get you so far.

ButterflyWoman
5th January 2012, 03:10 PM
But even our thinking isn't entirely our own creation if we factor in environmental and genetic influences.
And things like beliefs, which shape our reality profoundly. But the fact is, the vast majority of humanity are not aware of much that goes on in their own head. They think their thoughts are their own, they think their thoughts are inherently meaningful, hell, some of them think their thoughts are who they are (which is why they defend their opinions and beliefs and such so desperately; it's self-defence because they have no clue that these things are not who they actually are). Most people seem to have some willingness to consider that their body is not "all they are", but when it comes to things like thoughts, conscious or otherwise, well, that's quite another matter.

The general reason people fail to experience manifestation of things they want and do experience things they don't want is all down to things like fear (fear is a powerful form of attention and energy!), belief (which acts as a filter for what you can and cannot experience in your reality), and so forth, but almost nobody is really aware of their thoughts and beliefs, particularly not the subconscious ones.

Even people who are well experienced in self-examination (or, as I recently experienced in a dream, self-autopsy) still have attachments and beliefs and subconscious thoughts and so on, along with all of the environmental and genetic influences.

So it's a bit of a sticky wicket for some of us. ;)

DatBillionaire
6th January 2012, 01:52 AM
Just a factoid which occurs to me. There are some people who become so adept at lucid dreaming that they can, indeed, program most of the scenario. Some do it before they go to sleep, others once they become lucid. They can change whole landscapes, create objects as they wish, etc.

Since lucid dreaming is an excellent and, IMO, valid metaphor for wake-dreaming (i.e., manipulating one's apparent waking reality), and it does seem possible to actually generate your own dream environment (within reason; you can leave some aspects of it to "auto generation" if you want), I would postulate that it ought to be something that can be done in the waking dream reality, too.

Mind you, the "full control" lucid dream is pretty unusual, and the "full control" waking dream is also pretty unusual, but I think both are possible, based on things I've read, testimony I've heard, and personal experience.

This guy seems to have went through an entire shift in his waking consiousness.

http://teleportation-101.blogspot.com/

Either teleported somewhere or his vibration changed so much that he experienced a different reality.

lycan
7th January 2012, 12:14 AM
I looked at some of the videos from this guy and from what I understand, they talk about materializing coins out of thin air...?

DatBillionaire
7th January 2012, 10:02 PM
I looked at some of the videos from this guy and from what I understand, they talk about materializing coins out of thin air...?

The guy from the videos isnt the same as the one that had the experience of shifting reality. The experience is written in the link I sent.

Tom Booth
11th January 2012, 03:25 AM

Can someone provide me with a link to the stuff about materializing coins please?

Thanks!

lycan
11th January 2012, 03:30 AM
The explanation actually is that they literally steal the coins from somewhere else by teleporting them. Real life "Jumper"?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_171137&src_vid=Ztfz32FKE6Q&v=x58CWkLvyiE)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_171137&src_vid=Ztfz32FKE6Q&v=x58CWkLvyiE

tendou
11th January 2012, 06:34 AM
OK. This year seems to be off on a good start. Well I was very worked-up/flustrated on wanting to get a transfer somewhere where I want. And I have applied for the work transfer, and then the result comes. I don't get it. I get frustrated/beating myself up. And then ask them to reconsider my application. So the result comes, last week. I don't get it. Again. So I was very negatives about it and very frustrated/sad/piss off. But not that much (based on my standard off being easily frustrated). I am still attached to the outcome but somehow the sadness is just a little bit emptier/hollower than before. But dont get me wrong, I was very sad about the whole affair but just a little bit lighter than usual.

And yesterday suddenly a letter arrives and I am transferred. So next week I will be working in the new place.

Maybe it's just a coincidence or flukes but I am grateful and happy about that anyway.. :-)

DatBillionaire
11th January 2012, 08:24 AM
Can someone provide me with a link to the stuff about materializing coins please?

Thanks!

They dont materialize them but steal them.

ButterflyWoman
11th January 2012, 08:42 AM
I have applied for the work transfer, and then the result comes. I don't get it. I get frustrated/beating myself up. And then ask them to reconsider my application. So the result comes, last week. I don't get it. Again. So I was very negatives about it and very frustrated/sad/piss off. But not that much (based on my standard off being easily frustrated). I am still attached to the outcome but somehow the sadness is just a little bit emptier/hollower than before. But dont get me wrong, I was very sad about the whole affair but just a little bit lighter than usual.

And yesterday suddenly a letter arrives and I am transferred. So next week I will be working in the new place.
Interesting. I'd say there was a fair bit of resistance there, and it finally released. My observation is that underlying attachments, beliefs, fears, etc. can act as filters to prevent things from manifesting into your reality. You probably had some fear or underlying belief that was getting in the way, and eventually, you let it go, and the moment you did that, manifestation. :)

This, coincidentally, explains how/why some people are really good at manifesting certain kinds of things (money, love, good jobs, cars, parking places, whatever) and not others. In some areas, there are a lot of blocking beliefs, and in others there are few or none. Where there are few or no blocks, manifestation can be nearly instantaneous. Where there are blocking beliefs (fear, attachment, etc.), it can utterly prevent the manifestation, because all the energy is going into the fear (belief, attachment, whatever) instead of into the manifestation.

Thank you for posting that. It was an interesting synchronicity for me.

And congratulations on your transfer. :)

tendou
17th January 2012, 02:24 PM
Interesting. I'd say there was a fair bit of resistance there, and it finally released. My observation is that underlying attachments, beliefs, fears, etc. can act as filters to prevent things from manifesting into your reality. You probably had some fear or underlying belief that was getting in the way, and eventually, you let it go, and the moment you did that, manifestation. :)

This, coincidentally, explains how/why some people are really good at manifesting certain kinds of things (money, love, good jobs, cars, parking places, whatever) and not others. In some areas, there are a lot of blocking beliefs, and in others there are few or none. Where there are few or no blocks, manifestation can be nearly instantaneous. Where there are blocking beliefs (fear, attachment, etc.), it can utterly prevent the manifestation, because all the energy is going into the fear (belief, attachment, whatever) instead of into the manifestation.

Thank you for posting that. It was an interesting synchronicity for me.

And congratulations on your transfer. :)

i agree that diferent people have different belief so they easily see results in certain areas and not in other areas.
i think it just takes an effortless thought when you don't have mixed ups beliefs.