PDA

View Full Version : First successful AP but who was she?

coreykey
20th March 2011, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone,

After some praticing, buzzy sounds and vibrations finally yesterday night I was able to have a real AP. It was awesome and smooth, I was able to control and was able to seperate very easily.

Yesterday night me and my wife had watched TV on the bed (everynight we sleep like this). I've turned around to sleep. But whatever I've done I couldnt be able to sleep. Turned over, upside down but never could, it was like I'll be never able to sleep till morning. Anyway while I was awake and trying to sleep suddenly I've heard some deep sound in my brian, its like one of the sounds in the braingen program ummummummumm. I got prepared cos I knew that it was going to happen. Stayed clear, cleared my mind and let it go, happen. After 10secs or so I started to roll myself and it happened smoothly. At the helf way it stopped but I was able to concentrate and continue rolling. Just after rolling I've wished to be out of my body, and it just happened with some intresting noises and sounds. I was prepared to thoso sounds cos it was not the first time. Anyway, after I've floated something like 1-2 meters high I felt great cos this was the first time I'm leaving my body. I was hearing everything, the TV my internal noise and astral plane sounds which were awesome while pulling my head off. Immediatly after I was 1-2 meters high my vision came, what a beautiful vision, our bedroom was in my view completely and it wasnt really that dark (I really wonder why). I could see everything and was crystal clear but there was someone floating over me too. I was preparing myself to worst everytime (to the situation that I could see other beings, which I know they cant do harm), but I was just enjoying my AP and I've forgotten the possibility to see other beings :)
I got frightened and immediately but gently returned, try to do again but no hope I was completely awake.
The being I've seen was moving inconsistently, she wasnt moving around the room but just staying over me. Shes lims expecially arms were moving like she was in a shock or someting. Moving left, right, up down really fast, intresting. When I've returned my body I've figured out that she could be my wife dreaming. The thing I've seen has same color but different clothing. My wife has different color and longer hairs. Most importantly this being was not in an energy form, no light, she was in a form like normal humans are when they are in physical form. And this beings face wasnt clear it was blurry but somehow I feel she was looking at me. Could she be my wife which was dreaming? could dhe be my spirit guide? or a random being just was there?

This non energy form really makes me think, and why was she so close to me (or I felt she was close because of the 3rd eye view which is new to me). Any comments appreciated.

Sorry for my english,
Have a nice AP!

CFTraveler
20th March 2011, 05:03 PM
Hey Corey.
There are a few possibilities- she might have been another novice projector who felt attracted to you (not sexually, just by kinship) or your anima- and yes, it could have been one of your wife's self-aspects learning unconsciously. Many possibilities.

coreykey
20th March 2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for your response CFTraveler. Why a spiritual being is not in an energic form, dont do they have to? This one was like me, not like spirit but like human (in form). And the motion it made still in my mind. Maybe she was an novice traveller like you said, cos she wasnt able to move right :)
Anyway gonna figure out this and try not to fear next time. I wont give up ;)

Have nice travels!

greytraveller
20th March 2011, 06:11 PM
Hallo corey
Congrats on that first OBE. The fact that you deliberately induced it and were conscious throughout made is an extra special experience! :) Regarding that other spirit that floated near you - I tend to favor CFTraveler's idea that it was probably your wife. But who knows? It could have been a neighbor having an unconscious AP.
Also during your next OBE I suggest trying to get at least 15 to 20 feet away from your physical body. Staying in close proximity to the physical body during a projection usually results in distorted senses and often ends the OBE prematurely.

Regards 8)
Grey

coreykey
20th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Thank you for your suggestions greaytraveller :)

My plan was to go faraway but it ended after I've seen it. Yes I have to go faraway from my physical body after thinking anything else. I'm gonna try that next time even if see a spiritual being. The view was really awesome tho, until yesterday I was wondering how I was gonna see the environment, it was plain awesome, I'm going to continue practicing much more now. Thank you for your replies which is gold for me to develope.

Best wishes!

CFTraveler
20th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Why a spiritual being is not in an energic form, dont do they have to? No, they don't have to.
When you see an energy being your subconscious may interpret it as something that may make sense to you, and not necessarily what they 'really' look like, if they look like anything at all.
However, I still think it was your wife.

coreykey
20th March 2011, 10:13 PM
This is a great information. I'm clearer with it now, cos I allways was thinking that spirits must be in energy form which is now I understand that is wrong. Thank you everyone, you're really helping alot to this community.
I'm really looking forward to my next AP.

cya all!

coreykey
22nd March 2011, 09:24 AM
I've found an intresting thing about my first project.

When I see my wife when in AP she's arms and hands were moving all directions really fast, like the mobs from the Silent Hill game. I've written about this at the post. I've told her that the thing I've seen is her depending on the comments you veteran m8s had given me. Yesterday she told me that after she's awake she's arms are strained, she feels pain in her arms, this came really intresting to me. It matches with the aspect of her which I've seen while I'm projecting. Whatever she's subconscious or astral body whatever is doing when she's sleeping, it makes pain to her physical too. I thought it could be because of her sleeping position, but I know she never turns on bed or sleeps on her arm, and she says both of her arms has pain. After shes awake and after 2-3 hours this pain has gone. Everytime this happens her. I'm willing to watch her while I project next time. Really intresting. Do we sometimes feel the same thing with our physical too? I mean does our astral body influences the physical too? Maybe this is the reason why we sometimes wake up too tired sometimes, could it be?

Have the best APs!

CFTraveler
22nd March 2011, 02:01 PM
The only times where I've had my physical body be affected by my projection have been either when I'm bilocating (that is, have projected but will full-body awareness combined with the projected body awareness) and when I've tried an exit before I should have, and wasn't paralyzed or fully tranced.
The first situation (bilocation) is stressful because you are trying to manage movement (of your astral body) while trying not to move your physical body so it doesn't break the trance, and this makes you so strained and stiff that you can get body aches.
The second, if I have started an exit tech with symptoms, but am not deep enough in trance, (that is, not paralyzed) then the arm muscles strain with the mental effort to get up on the rope, and since this usually takes longer than from a 'proper' trance, it can also cause muscle soreness.
Maybe she is not fully paralyzed (or has a tendency to sleepwalk) and is moving her arms when she is dreaming or projecting.

coreykey
22nd March 2011, 02:07 PM
Hmm this explains alot CFTraveler,
Maybe even if she's not moving her arms, maybe she's straining her arm muscles. In her unconscious projections or in her dreams when she moves her arms, she's physical arms are straining too. Thats a great information, thank you very much.

Have a nice day