PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Tour(but not alone)

susan
20th March 2011, 11:04 AM
Hi, would like to share with you an OBE I had about 5 years ago.
This was before I read Astral Dynamics and before I did any energy work at all.
Point is,I went to bed feeling Angry, Helpless and very very stressed.I am self employed and was working full time trying to complete a top up degree course.Problem was that the Uni had brought in a new pathway leader from abroad who seemed to have different standards.He had failed me my module and now I had to re-submit as well as complete my current module as well as complete soon another module I had been given a year to complete.Time was running out. You get the picture? My head was everywhere and any spiritual thoughts that night couldn't have been further from my mind.
2 am and I,m still awake..3 am still awake then the moment I was on the verge of sleep

I was catapulted up into the stars.I felt myself shout out WHEEEEEE (but I couldn't have or my husband would have woken up)It was exilirating. Next thing I was being led by the hand and going down and down fast like a plane divebombing.
Being led by the hand I am now being twirled around and got the impression someone was having fun with me and wanted me to have fun.
I was now flying over snow covered hills which I took to be Scotland.I don,t live in Scotland but all my family originate from there.The person..entity..higher self...whoever..was always behind me and suggested by thought that we should go to the other side to get a better ariel view. We did and I got an impression that a lone soldier had once stood there alone guarding the castle.
We were now flying home,when I noticed below me what looked like a village with huts made of mud and straw with people and pigs just lying around chilling out together .
The final sight was down below a lot of miserable looking people walking in one direction. The land just looked barren with nothing growing on it. I got the impression that these were 'Lost Souls' does this sound crazy?
The whole time this entity was with me but always behind.
I cann't remember if I went to sleep after that or woke up straight away but the memory of the journey is as vivid as it was on the night.
Would welcome any thoughts on this .

CFTraveler
20th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Very interesting Susan.
Did you feel more at peace with the way your life was going after this experience?

Korpo
20th March 2011, 05:36 PM
Hello, susan.

The lost souls don't sound weird to me. There are people that leave the world in a state of shock. That's probably why you saw them in the desert or barren lands - they could not progress anywhere or take in any comfort until relieved from the shock. Their progress in the afterlife was "barred" - barren lands. Even in the afterlife there are growth processes going on, but they cannot happen before this state of shock subsides - you saw nothing growing there. There is often symbolic meaning in higher plane OBEs.

And that's what I'd say you had - an astral plane projection or higher plane OBE (all nonphysical planes starting with the astral are considered "higher").

Similarly, if you think of Scotland as your original place of origin, then it could be a symbol for your "home" in nonphysical reality from before you incarnated. Elevation (the mountains) is sometimes a hint in these matters. The lone soldier might have been what Kurt Leland calls a Gatekeeper - an entity overlooking access to a zone, or subzone within the higher planes. (See "Otherwhere" or "The Multi-Dimensional Human" by Kurt Leland for more information.) They often are seen as guards, customs officers, even librarians at the entry of a library building - it depends on the setting of your experience. Here the Gatekeeper is symbolised by a soldier at the gate of the keep (castle), so I guess that visual pun is pretty straightforward.

Shooting up into space or far into the atmosphere is often a hint to an astral plane adventure, too.

The lost souls you saw could have also been people with no belief in the afterlife which is also said to hinder progres (which could be seen as walking barren lands with no growth).

Cheers,
Oliver

greytraveller
20th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Hallo susan
Quite an interesting OBE. Thanx for sharing it.
First off I will' comment that sometimes apparently meaningless and random OBEs/APs happen for a reason. In your case the OBE was needed to improve your morale and lift your spirit (literally ! :D )
That village with the mud and straw huts seemed to be a throwback to a much earlier time period. Perhaps you either travelled back in time or else were viewing a non-physical Belief System Territory.
Also the 'lost souls' Do match the descriptions of many other astral travellers and writers (as Korpo astutely mentions) although whether those souls died during the modern era or have been wandering that barren landscape for decades (or centuries) is pure conjecture.

Regards 8)
Grey