PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment made by my toddler

lamommy78
21st March 2011, 06:06 PM
My 3 year old and I were discussing her dreams when she said "...and I sat on my tummy". I said, "What? How do you sit on your own tummy?" She said "Like this" and she went from lying to sitting up with her head turn turned around looking backward. Then she said, "And then I turned around like this and saw myself still taking a nap!" :shock:

By the way, I DO NOT talk to anyone about OBE's-- especially my toddler.

Well, except for you guys. :P

It makes me wonder if all my attempts at AP right beside her have some effect.

Kevin
21st March 2011, 07:39 PM
I think I read somewhere, maybe even in Astral Dynamics, or by another poster on this board, that Children have a greater propensity for Astral projection.

lamommy78
21st March 2011, 08:06 PM
You know, during my one experience when I kept going in and out of my body, I remember sort of a realization that the sensations were familiar. Like maybe I used to have them but they were long forgotten. I also have memories of seeing strange things in my room at night when I was about six and seven years old. Many, MANY a night I saw a dark shadowy figure in my bedroom. I would lie really still, almost breathless, thinking if I didn't move he wouldn't see me. I thought he was the devil. Later in life I figured it was just my overactive imagination or the result of living in a constant cloud of pot smoke (thanks to my parents). Now I wonder if it was OBE...

CFTraveler
21st March 2011, 10:20 PM
I personally think we all do it as children, and then forget- or remember it 'as a dream' because it didn't happen in the daytime.

Sinera
21st March 2011, 10:57 PM
I think I read somewhere, maybe even in Astral Dynamics, or by another poster on this board, that Children have a greater propensity for Astral projection.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22368#p139806 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22368#p139806)