PDA

View Full Version : tsunami retrievals & healings from TMI

PauliEffect
22nd March 2011, 11:30 AM
Note, in the text below there is a reference to F 12, but I think the writer is meaning F 27, where the crystal of TMI-There resides. Also the date may have passed, but doing good can still be done, time passes differently in the astral.

This is from a Newsletter I got:

News from The Monroe Institute

From the Desk Of Paul Rademacher:

As I consider the situation in Japan, I cannot help but remember something I read years ago. This is a synopsis as best I can recall:

The driver of a mangled vehicle suddenly found herself floating above the wreckage scene.
From that vantage point she could see the rescue workers tending the victims of the multi-
car collision. She even saw her own body trapped in her crumpled auto. But that wasn't what
caught her attention.

What really entranced her were streaks of light that were emerging from the cars inching
past the carnage. Curious, she drifted over to see the source of these light beams and
suddenly realized that these were the prayers offered by the passersby. What's more she
could see angels responding to the cries for help on behalf of the victims.

Ever since I read that I cannot pass a wreck without offering up silent prayers, for I know it is not a futile exercise.

Our friends in Japan are going through a time of great trial. The scope of the damage is unthinkable and in the face of it we can feel terribly helpless. But now is the time to remember that we and they are truly "more than our physical bodies." As a result we have resources at our disposal that, even though the rest of the world may not appreciate them, are powerful tools of compassion.

So what can you do?
First, we invite you to send your love. Use whatever words you want: praying, sending healing energy, calling in angels of mercy both physical and nonphysical, imagining thoughts of healing and comfort, calling in each person's higher self. The labels are insignificant, it is the intention that counts.

Secondly please join in the effort to guide those who have passed away into the next stage of life. A group effort is scheduled for this Saturday, March 19. This request comes directly from Shirosuke, who is one of our graduates living in Tokyo. These are his instructions:

Meet at the crystal of The Monroe Institute on F12.
Make a circle, surrounding and charging yourself with energy.
Move to F21 and gather at the Bridge Café.
Move to F27 together and start retrievals.

Don't worry about the time because this work transcends normal conceptions of time. If you can't be
present, send you intentions of support.

Thirdly, donate to Doctors without Borders and the American Red Cross. These are folks who are in the
immediate area offering direct help. Send them energy and help as well.

And finally, choose consciously to view this from a helpful perspective. As Shirosuke requests, "Please do not feel sorry for us too much, because the sorrow or sadness become a large negative emotional wave. What we should do is to love them and the field."

Thank you for your help in this global healing effort.

With love and compassion,
Paul Rademacher

CFTraveler
22nd March 2011, 02:03 PM
Thank you Pauli.

Neil Templar
22nd March 2011, 10:49 PM
"Please do not feel sorry for us too much, because the sorrow or sadness become a large negative emotional wave. What we should do is to love them and the field."

This message was mirrored in a channeling i read recently, regarding Japan.
We should try to keep in mind, images of the people healed, laughing and enjoying life again, when sending healing/prayers for them.