PDA

View Full Version : Do i suffer from negs?

rudolf
26th March 2011, 03:48 PM
Sometimes it feels like i have something attached/following me that keep getting me into bad situations. How do i know if that is something supernatural or just bad luck? I have noticed some times that street lights start blinking when im close.
I have also the most dark thoughts all the time. I have also very hard to be happy these days . I

CFTraveler
26th March 2011, 05:01 PM
It is hard to tell, but it is important to realize where the attitude is coming from and when it started. Sometimes circumstances in life make you acquire certain beliefs, and then they become habitual- and then they become part of your personality. So then, when you constantly put out bad vibes, or the 'expectation of bad things happening' then they happen. It is also possible to attract negative entities just because of the vibes (making you a good host for them), so I would say, if you want to find out where the bad feelings are coming from, look into your past, remember back to when you could discern a change of thinking patterns. What was happening in your life, what was the thought process you used to come to whatever you believe now, and then match it with how things are now, and what is true.

rudolf
26th March 2011, 05:36 PM
I once played with a ouij bord and strange things happend.. It may have been there it started not sure actually but the strange thing is that before that things where difrent. Sorry for my bad englsih aint my first language.

CFTraveler
26th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Well, just to be sure, apply a couple of countermeasures (should be stickied in this forum (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5441)) like running water, salt baths and/or incenses, and see if something changes.

beam
27th March 2011, 04:02 AM
open up the curtains then...... to your mind. this is sarenrae. if you make friends with her, she will help you. whether there are negs or not, she makes a good friend. you could make this your screen saver, or print this out, and hang it on the wall. etc...make friends. build a connection.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/pathfinder/images/thumb/6/67/Sarenrae_holy_symbol.jpg/250px-Sarenrae_holy_symbol.jpg

Let the healing light of the sun burn out the darkness within you.

Sarenrae is a kind and loving goddess, a caring mother and sister to all in need. She joys in healing the sick, lifting up the fallen, and shining a guiding light into the darkest hearts and lands.

History
When the primal forces created Thermosdat, Asmodeus planted a malignant evil in the world under cover of perpetual darkness. The doctrine of Sarenrae’s faith tells how she brought light to the world, and with it came truth and honesty. Those who had turned to evil saw their wickedness and were forgiven by the light of Sarenrae.

Relationships
The goddess welcomes all non-evil deities and treats most of the evil ones pleasantly in the hopes of convincing them to abandon their evil. She eyes Asmodeus warily, as the two have a long history of battling over souls. Despite her disgust at Urgathoa’s undead followers and disease, Sarenrae tries to find some way to “help” the other goddess become whole again. Rovagug is her only declared foe, for his mindless destruction opposes her generous nature and she still remembers the sting of his attacks in the battle where she imprisoned him ages ago.

Appearance and EmissariesReligious art
Sarebrae’s avatar as a strong woman with bronze skin and a mane of dancing flame. While one hand holds the light of the sun and the other grasps a scimitar. She often manifests wings like her angelic minions. The sunlight her avatar bears in her hand sometimes drips down to collect as liquid light which can provide illumination, healing, or sustenance, while her scimitar generates blasts of wind that blow away sickness and despair.

Sarenrae indicates her favor with sightings of doves or through the shapes of ankhs appearing in unexpected places. Other signs of Sarenrae are rays of dawn or dusk sunlight lasting far longer than they should, the discovery of yellow stones or gems, or the sudden soothing of aches and pains. Her displeasure is most often made apparent through unexplained sunburns or periods of blindness that can last anywhere from only a few moments for minor transgressions to a lifetime for unforgivable sins.

Church of Sarenrae
The church of Sarenrae is extremely flexible and allows its priests much mobility between temples. This helps diffuse pressure from personal feuds, as one priest can relocate to another temple until tempers cool. Individual temples are organized much like a family, with parental and sibling-like interactions between various groups. Formal raiment includes a long white chasuble and tunic decorated with red and gold thread depicting images of the sun, and officiating priests usually wear a golden crown with a red-gold sunburst device on top.

Worshipers and Clergy
Sarenrae is a popular goddess and worshiped by people of many interests, from the obvious farmers and healers to governors, honest jailors, redeemed evil-doers, and those who wish to make the world a better place.

Most of Sarenrae’s priests are clerics, though there are many paladins and rangers and a smattering of druids and bards. They are responsible for blessing farmland, organizing planting and harvest celebrations, tending to the sick and injured, guarding or rehabilitating criminals, or simply preaching to others using simple parables.

Temples and Shrines
Temples are open-air buildings (with satellite buildings having ceilings) open to the sky, sometimes with large brass or gold mirrors on high points to ref lect more light toward the altar.

Holy texts
Her holy book is The Birth of Light and Truth, and most copies contain extra pages for the owner to record new experiences.

Holidays
The church reveres the first and last days of summer as holidays, as well as the summer and winter solstices (the latter as a time to look forward to increasing daylight)

Alienor
27th March 2011, 07:40 AM
Using a Ouija board usually does attract spirits/souls, even if then no connection is made. There are many confused souls around, who then try to get help from the Quija board users. Something worth trying is, to ask for a light column to be erected. Here I already explained about that: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16242&p=123706#p123706

Hi Beam,
why do you bring up Sarenrae for this? Do you think she has a lot of "followers" these days? Or where does she get her energy from? Most deities/gods worshiped in the past do not have that many followers anymore. To help people in need, this type of entities usually does need people, who send them energy by their worship/attention.

ButterflyWoman
27th March 2011, 08:06 AM
Most of Sarenrae’s priests are clerics, though there are many paladins and rangers and a smattering of druids and bards. They are responsible for blessing farmland, organizing planting and harvest celebrations, tending to the sick and injured, guarding or rehabilitating criminals, or simply preaching to others using simple parables.

Temples and Shrines
Temples are open-air buildings (with satellite buildings having ceilings) open to the sky, sometimes with large brass or gold mirrors on high points to ref lect more light toward the altar.
Errr... this is pretty clearly taken from a fantasy role-playing guide. Clerics, paladins, rangers, druids, bards, these are all character classes in AD&D.

Did you take this information from a game site?

beam
27th March 2011, 04:35 PM
Using a Ouija board usually does attract spirits/souls, even if then no connection is made. There are many confused souls around, who then try to get help from the Quija board users. Something worth trying is, to ask for a light column to be erected. Here I already explained about that: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16242&p=123706#p123706

Hi Beam,
why do you bring up Sarenrae for this? Do you think she has a lot of "followers" these days? Or where does she get her energy from? Most deities/gods worshiped in the past do not have that many followers anymore. To help people in need, this type of entities usually does need people, who send them energy by their worship/attention.

indeed...her picture there was giving off heat waves for me...so she's alive.

beam
27th March 2011, 04:37 PM

Temples and Shrines
Errr... this is pretty clearly taken from a fantasy role-playing guide. Clerics, paladins, rangers, druids, bards, these are all character classes in AD&D.

Did you take this information from a game site?

they always use this (esoteric) stuff in games. look into it, if you don't believe me. i was trying to show this person how to connect to the light. it may be from a game site. this deity came to me to post.

pathfinder
http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Sarenrae

today, games are like the plays and things of the past. they used to feature the gods in plays...now they feature them in games and movies, etc...

i typed in - healing light symbol, or something along those lines. it just mattered that this deity embodies the light.

ButterflyWoman
27th March 2011, 04:55 PM
look into it, if you don't believe me.
I had a copy of the original AD&D First Edition Deities & Demigods hardcover, way back in the early Eighties, and I'm well and truly familiar with the way deities are used in a gaming environment, and with the way the mythology is sometimes taken way out of context and presented in misleading ways, thus my question. Deities used in game systems are specifically altered and tailored to suit the game environment. Heck, I've even made up my own deities for game environments...

beam
27th March 2011, 04:59 PM
http://www.utilitarianism.com/gautama-buddha.jpg

beam
27th March 2011, 05:00 PM
look into it, if you don't believe me.
I had a copy of the original Deities & Demigods hardcover, way back in the early Eighties, and I'm well and truly familiar with the way deities are used in a gaming environment, and with the way the mythology is sometimes taken way out of context and presented in misleading ways, thus my question. Deities used in game systems are specifically altered and tailored to suit the game environment.

basically. she came up in my search and i felt attracted to her for this purpose. she embodies the light... i mean she channels it. so she works.

beam
27th March 2011, 05:08 PM
when i posted it, i did think she was a real life deity. i did feel her connection to the light as strong. but it doesnt matter that she is from a game. her followers that play the game, do the same thing as followers of other deities. all that matters is the connection to the light.