PDA

View Full Version : Weird noise over the US

alphadracooverlord
26th March 2011, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32MhmnAg1xY

What do you make of this?

heliac
26th March 2011, 09:19 PM
I live somewhat near an airport, i have heard jets drag on like this sometimes.That is what it sounds like to me. towards the end of the video the person talking calls someone and says she is near an airport and asks if there were any tornadoes reported. I would say it is probably jets.

Tutor
26th March 2011, 11:26 PM
maybe this is the sound in the upper atmosphere, where vast quantitys of air sucked along the ground inward reaches the central core or eye far above. the above opening while being large, is small compared to the vast area below from which the air is arriving from. generally the eye of a storm system is not the most active, as the wind shears and tornados dwell in the leading edge rushing forward. as soon as this leading edge passes, one can notice the exchange of air that is no longer pushing forward and through, and is now shifted in a return flow inward to the core. like a cyclonic vacuum cleaner, shaped like a donut, a torus. often being under the eye is to experience a relative calm, as the tightened action is highup in the atmosphere.

heard one myself before, sounded like an airplane in an emergency or crash dive for the longest time.

i like heliac's suggestion too. the sound of jets are caught against the storm's ceiling and are reverberating as a seemingly continuous sound.

sonoftellus
24th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Thank you Micke for posting this video. I had never heard of the HAARP program before this.

When I was checking this out I stumbled on a different video I thought you might find interesting. It concerns speculations on the Aurora Jet Program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5QB1XVyC8&feature=related

CFTraveler
24th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Where I live we have airshows yearly, because we have a small airport close by. About two years ago we had a visit from the 'fabled' stealth craft people talk about in these videos, and they had to have an article in the paper before they got here, because when it got here, the whole town shook, and being so fast, you heard it a long time before you saw it (provided it let you see it). It was most impressive.
Anyway, none of this is mysterious, if you live near a community that has a lot of pilots and and active air club.

sonoftellus
24th June 2011, 06:21 PM
About two years ago we had a visit from the 'fabled' stealth craft people talk about in these videos, and they had to have an article in the paper before they got here, because when it got here, the whole town shook, and being so fast, you heard it a long time before you saw it

Fascinating. That would be something worth seeing.