PDA

View Full Version : salt in a towel around head

whitethorn
29th March 2011, 12:08 AM
I took an interest in all of this after being handed the astral dynamics book some years ago. I went to a couple of Roberts seminars and they were awesome. Unfortunatley I also went to another workshop type thing and to cut a long story short, since then really its been a bit of a bumpy road. This has gone on for years and years, rather than achieving healing, I think I just seemed to create new much more serious problems than I had in the first place.

I know salt baths are highly reccomeded for clearing out negativity, finding and buying a big sack of salt is a little bit of a challenge though.

So I created my own method of getting damp towel, pouring table salt all over it and wrapping it around my head for a while like a salty turban. I did it tonight and I passed out for a couple of hrs/fell asleep. I wasn't even that tired. I was drifting in and out of sleep then for a while and for that time I was working through the ways different people had hurt me in the past, trying to remove any deep traumas etc.

I find this salty towel turban helps. I feel much clearer and lighter usually afterwards and I get a positive buzzing sensation all around my head for a while when i take it off. My eyes seem to look different somehow in the mirror afterwards - like a tiny bit more sparkle comes back into them and deeper colour. I wandered if anyone had tried it and would recommend any visualisations or anything that would make it better. I got a nice 1.5kg bag of salt for 60p from the supermarket which I'll use for plenty more salty turbans over the next few days. I will try the salt bath one day, just getting hold of a sack of salt is hard. Thanks for any tips.

CFTraveler
29th March 2011, 01:05 AM
Great, whitehorn. I can't do salt baths either because I have a septic tank, so I take salt showers. It certainly doesn't take a lot of salt to cover my body, wait a few minutes and then rinse off, and it always feels good.