PDA

View Full Version : Third eye structure?

vibronaut
29th March 2011, 12:05 PM
Hi, a quick question for anyone in the know…
In a circa focus level 27 projection last night that I was intending to be a higher self visit, I met my dad, who is doing well since dying about a year ago. This time there was a change in him that was pretty hard to miss - he had acquired a third eye, situated in the upper arch of the left hand side of his nose, and fairly triangular in shape - it had three main eyelid edges, which though not taut-looking may not have provided quite enough skin to allow the eye to close fully.

It's hard to say, but I suspect that its position wasn't necessarily static, as I also thought I momentarily saw extra eye on the right edge of his nose at one point. It was just about high enough to be a corner of the brow chakra complex, but certainly wasn't centered where you'd normally expect a third eye to sit. Anybody here able to throw some light on this area of subtle body structure and what this development might imply in someone, living or dead? Thanks!

Archimedes
29th March 2011, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry I cant answer your question. Next time ask him the meaning of it as he may tell you. I dont know your situation but I have heard of strange DC stuff and when people ask them about something most of the time they get an answer.