PDA

View Full Version : the meditation of talking

darron
30th March 2011, 01:37 AM
hello all, i have come to the conclusion that having a conversation with someone highly influential on you and that you love, can be as enlightening to self as the best of meditations, maybe then when we start to connect in a true way we learn more about our true selves the one self on consciousness. any ideas or disagreements :twisted:

Neil Templar
30th March 2011, 09:22 AM
recently i attended a talk by an author of a book that presents a new unified theory of reality - i posted about it at the time -
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23336 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23336)

i got a feeling that night, that i had to know this person. i went and spoke to her, and we've since become friends.
twice now, in her company, i've found something unusual happening, which i feel is relevant to this thread.
after sitting talking for a couple of hours about various esoteric matters with her, i started to feel a sensation of 'expansion' in my heart chakra, which then spread to my throat and brow centres. i could feel these three centres and their connection to each other, in a constant state of activity. not vibrating or strobing or anything dramatic, simply expanded, if you know what i mean.
it felt the same as when i meditate with moldavite on them.
at the time i wondered if it was in response to her, as an individual who obviously has a great deal of experience and knowledge of metaphysical matters, as well as pure physics, and therefore a great deal to be able to teach me... or was it simply the act of discussing such matters continually for a long period of time, with no need to hold back for fear of appearing 'not-normal'...?
or then again, was it simply unrelated to the situation? a symptom of my own growth/expansion?

Tutor
30th March 2011, 12:14 PM
recanted... :?

CFTraveler
30th March 2011, 04:27 PM
For Neil- I don't expect you to answer, just to chew over- so if it's all light, where is it?

Korpo
31st March 2011, 03:18 PM
Hello, darron.

ihave come to the conclusion that having a conversation with someone highly influential on you and that you love, can be as enlightening to self as the best of meditations

I agree. Deep, meaningful exchange is a basic human need. As is being heard and seen and exchanging love. Giving that to someone is a deeply spiritual act, and allowing it to happen is also a sign of real intimacy.

Cheers,
Oliver