PDA

View Full Version : leading from one point to the next

IronGega
30th March 2011, 08:11 PM
this is a call to all energy workers who have expereicned the same results and have moved ahead.

ok so, I've been meditating on and off since highschool. which each time i get back into it i get deeper and deeper. before i could only get into the state, i guess it's alpha.

now I am able to enter a state where I can felt the energy flow through my body, it's warm and water like.

and NOW, since I've been practicling Robert's book energy work and doing the storing circut, along with taking tai chi. when ever I store, I can feel the heat insight my lower abdomin and also in my heart area.

which brings me to my next subject. while I can feel the movement, or my attention, on certian body areas. it DOESN'T feel the same as when i meditatie or when i'm sotoring energy, that is not this warm water like movment.

any thoughts?

IronGega
14th April 2011, 08:58 PM
ok so it's been a while since i posted this.

I do not know if I'm becoming more intune with the energy flow or what. but now it's stated when I'm directly moving it, I feel that heated water like movment going around.

I'm sure thing is correct but I still am curious about where I'm at.

I feel random surges of heat moving inside my body at times. sometimes it feel like my blood is boiling and I'm becoming agressive or something

CFTraveler
15th April 2011, 01:12 AM
I never commented because I'm not sure what the question is. And I still don't understand if there is a question.

IronGega
22nd April 2011, 12:53 AM
well the statement before was, why doesn't the movment of energy or attention feel the same as the storing or meditating process.

the second, now the moving or attention is starting to feel the same. not sure if it means im becoming more intune to it, if there are blocks i'm releasing or what.

I asked the same question to my meditation teacher, he told me. Chi/Prana has a "mind of it's own" when I feel the random surges in various parts of my body, thats the energy taking the insentive to do something in that spot that needs to be done.

anyway, I think I'm starting to becoming more aware of the every. but I'm confused as to why it feels differently now then before. im not sure if it means I'm unblocking or clearing or if I'm becoming more energized or what i can expect to happen

CFTraveler
22nd April 2011, 03:20 PM
Well, allow me to comment the way I'm understanding your question- which may or may not be helpful.

When you meditate you are bringing yourself deeper and deeper into trance. (as you stated). When you get into a deeper trance, you are getting into theta and even delta states while still being conscious. In this deep trance state any energy movement will be more noticeable. Any energy aspect (be it movement or whatever) will be felt more. I have seen and felt my chakras in this state, for example, even though in regular waking state all I feel is slight tingling and maybe buzzing when I do energy work.
Energy work (new, etc.) is usually done in the waking state, more than likely alpha states, if your eyes are closed (preferably) and you are relaxed. So it follows that even though NEW offers feedback, there should be a difference in how it's felt depending on what brain state you're in.
If you want to have a thrill, get yourself into a nice meditative trance and then do sponging. It is awesome. You can also, while in deep trance, ask your Higher Self to let you know how you're doing energetically, and to guide you to doing 'something more', and see what happens.

AnimalMagnetism
24th April 2011, 04:41 AM
Once you start feeling energies, there are LOTS of variations of energies you can feel. You can feel the energy of each 7 main chakras. You can feel positive energies, you can feel fears and blockages. You can feel energy that is more like fire, water, air or earth. You can feel physical, emotional and spiritual energy. That's just for starters :) It doesn't have to always feel the same. You're just ticking the tip of the iceberg.

IronGega
24th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Well, allow me to comment the way I'm understanding your question- which may or may not be helpful.
When you meditate you are bringing yourself deeper and deeper into trance. (as you stated). When you get into a deeper trance, you are getting into theta and even delta states while still being conscious. In this deep trance state any energy movement will be more noticeable. Any energy aspect (be it movement or whatever) will be felt more. I have seen and felt my chakras in this state, for example, even though in regular waking state all I feel is slight tingling and maybe buzzing when I do energy work.
Energy work (new, etc.) is usually done in the waking state, more than likely alpha states, if your eyes are closed (preferably) and you are relaxed. So it follows that even though NEW offers feedback, there should be a difference in how it's felt depending on what brain state you're in.
If you want to have a thrill, get yourself into a nice meditative trance and then do sponging. It is awesome. You can also, while in deep trance, ask your Higher Self to let you know how you're doing energetically, and to guide you to doing 'something more', and see what happens.

acually did answer my question, thank you.

Once you start feeling energies, there are LOTS of variations of energies you can feel. You can feel the energy of each 7 main chakras. You can feel positive energies, you can feel fears and blockages. You can feel energy that is more like fire, water, air or earth. You can feel physical, emotional and spiritual energy. That's just for starters :) It doesn't have to always feel the same. You're just ticking the tip of the iceberg.

thanks for your info, I'm a student of personal/animal magnetism too. I'm glad you were able to tell me that, see sometimes I don't like being "good" at something because I'm not sure who might be better then me to ask questions for if i have any.

at this time I only feel the this hot water like feeling when I'm storing