PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Gem
31st March 2011, 12:02 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been actively on the spiritual path for about 4yrs after some, hmmm...interesting experiences. I became interested in astral projection and OBEs from those experiences. I tried some techniques I read online but after nothing happened I kind of gave up. Recently, however, my interest was reignited after an experience early a morning. I'd been having these experiences since I was a kid and they were always scary. After some searching online, I found out they are called sleep paralysis and are linked to astral projection, OBEs.

I found the forum on one of my searches and was happy to see it's still very active and the people here seem nice, warm, welcoming and patient. It was also on this forum I learnt about dwellers - I sometimes get the feeling someone is in the room with me during the sleep paralysis. Actually, it was the last experience that forced me to research what was happening to me, as I felt like 'someone' sat on my bed and had held my hand (by my wrist), not in an aggressive way, just held it. I freaked out and realised that I couldn't vocalise or move :shock: . The weird thing is that I thought someone's in here and then 'person' materialised or I just felt the presence.....I'm unclear as to this part of it though :?: .

Since then (about 2mths ago) I've been really close to a conscious OBE (yipee). I'm really excited as you can imagine.

I am enjoying reading through the posts and hope that I can add to the community. Thanks for having such a place where people can discuss these topics in such an open and warm place 8) .

Gem

CFTraveler
31st March 2011, 02:58 AM
Welcome to the forums, Gem.
I know we'll enjoy having you here.

Neil Templar
31st March 2011, 08:14 AM
hi Gem.
welcome! :)

Beekeeper
31st March 2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome, Gem.

The person who materialised may have been a thought form. The astral environment is very thought responsive. Others have encountered guides and, it's possible, that you encountered a deceased person or another projector.

greytraveller
1st April 2011, 06:37 PM
Hallo Gem and welcome.
It's good to see another spiritual seeker join Astral Dynamics.

Regards 8)
Grey

Gem
19th April 2011, 07:39 PM
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Welcome, Gem. The person who materialised may have been a thought form. The astral environment is very thought responsive. Others have encountered guides and, it's possible, that you encountered a deceased person or another projector.

Hopefully I'll soon find out which it was LOL