PDA

View Full Version : Feeling cold when watching movie

baby001
31st March 2011, 02:13 AM
I found I always feel cold when I watch good movies. The room temperature is fine, about 20 C. I usually feel OK when it is 20 C if I use my computer normally or read books. But if I watch a really good movie that really catches my attention. Then I start feeling colder and colder until I start shaking. If the movie is not so interesting, then I don't feel much difference. Do I project too much mental energy out of body when I watch movies? Do you guys have the same experience? What can I do to prevent it from happening? (I tried to calm down and push my emotions that I get from the movie away, but that doesn't help much)

Beekeeper
31st March 2011, 11:12 AM
Wear a pullover or grab a blanket when you watch a movie.

CFTraveler
31st March 2011, 02:58 PM
You know, that's never happened to me, but this morning, when I had a short projection, I got so cold I was shaking- which brought me back to this post- sometimes we feel something and don't take note, and something else points it out.

baby001
31st March 2011, 06:33 PM
Wear a pullover or grab a blanket when you watch a movie.

I told my wife that I forgot to turn the heater off and I am OK when I watch movies. She laughed at me and asked "is it how you do it?". LOL

Beekeeper
1st April 2011, 08:13 AM
:lol: