PDA

View Full Version : need help with neg. attachment

boris
4th April 2006, 08:51 PM
ok, im pretty positive i have a negative attachment, the symptoms are similar to one robert bruce has written about, namely severe depletion of mental and physical energy, and irritation. i frequently miss days off college purely because the desire to just lie in in the morning is so overwhelming.

the reason i think it is to do with a negative entity is that i frequently wake up in the morning and it is more severe than the night before (after slowly getting better over a period of days/weeks)
and im also very keen on the paranormal and astral projection, and i here us folk are more likely to attract negs.

it just feels as if something is literally sucking my life force away from me.

I plan on buying some white sage insense soon but is there anything else that can help me, mantras, prayer etc.

i really need some help, this is making my life alot more of a struggle.

Thanks.

4th April 2006, 10:00 PM
ok, im pretty positive i have a negative attachment, the symptoms are similar to one robert bruce has written about, namely severe depletion of mental and physical energy, and irritation. i frequently miss days off college purely because the desire to just lie in in the morning is so overwhelming.

the reason i think it is to do with a negative entity is that i frequently wake up in the morning and it is more severe than the night before (after slowly getting better over a period of days/weeks)
and im also very keen on the paranormal and astral projection, and i here us folk are more likely to attract negs.

it just feels as if something is literally sucking my life force away from me.

I plan on buying some white sage insense soon but is there anything else that can help me, mantras, prayer etc.

i really need some help, this is making my life alot more of a struggle.

Thanks.
I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

CFTraveler
4th April 2006, 10:50 PM
There could be a few reasons for your symptoms. Negs could be one problem, but depression has the same symptoms you are describing. If you do the 'standard' countermeasures for Neg involvement- (Salt Baths, Prayer, Lavender, Garlic, Salt sachets, crystals, moving water, Holy Water, wards...) and feel no improvement I recommend you see someone for the possibility of depression. If this turns you off (and I wouldn't blame you) try St. John's Wort. If you already have some other diagnosis then don't- see your health care practicioner.

boris
4th April 2006, 11:38 PM
thanks, quick reply! but it didnt actually mention specific prayers,

if i said, "Blessed Alphonsa of India, help me rid myself of any negative spirits that may be harming me" would that help?

5th April 2006, 04:28 PM
thanks, quick reply! but it didnt actually mention specific prayers,

if i said, "Blessed Alphonsa of India, help me rid myself of any negative spirits that may be harming me" would that help?
Personally I always say...

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
But I am sure what you suggest would be good.

16th April 2006, 04:27 AM
boris,

Why don't you go down to the campus doctor and have him do a "Mono Spot" and check you out. I am not a Dr. but college kids are notorious for getting Mononucleosis and your symptoms kind of sound like this.

Don't jump to conclusions abous it being a neg until you get your health checked out, you don't want to create a thought form about that.

Keep us updated and best wishes!