PDA

View Full Version : third eye blocked?

Noobstorm
2nd April 2011, 06:50 PM
I feel a sensation in my third eye, along the sides of my nose nose, and around half my eyes whenever I focus on my third eye and sometimes it happens at random, It's been like this for awhile, also several times throughout my day I it looks like the lights are being turned off and on above my eyes, and when I try seeing an aura of an object sometimes the whole room goes purple. Does this mean my third eye is blocked?

CFTraveler
2nd April 2011, 06:56 PM
I don't think so- all indications would seem to me that your third eye just became very sensitive, as you are having various activity, such as sensations and visuals.
Unless aura sight is normal for you, I'd say it just came online.
Could it have blocks, sure, but sensations don't always mean blocks, it sometimes means stimulus.

Noobstorm
3rd April 2011, 12:09 AM
Okay thank you. I haven't read the aura book, but if I keep practicing seeing auras by focusing on a dot or myself in the mirror will I eventually be able to see them without trying? How long does it normally take? I can see the aura but it takes a bit for it to appear so I guess my aura sight is very undeveloped at the moment.

alphadracooverlord
11th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Hi. I have also seen that light turning on above the eyes. I saw it first when my third eye activated. It's rather weird isn't it? I see it like some kind of light flash in front of my brow center.

Noobstorm
16th April 2011, 07:44 PM
It's not a light for me, it's black like the lights are being turned off and it still is happening many times a day. It first happened several times when I was trying to see my aura in the mirror, and it looked like black was coming out and in kind of slow. I did see light once (in front of mirror) I saw it flickering on my nose.