PDA

View Full Version : Akhkharu19

Akhkharu19
3rd April 2011, 06:52 AM
Hi, I am fairly new to these forums, and I would like some assistance on what I should start with.

I was previously into energy work, and briefly studied the Necro. I also used to be able to see auras, but they looked like heat waves from a hot car; Is that normal? Unfortunately 18 years with my parents force me to shut down my emotions and energies, and now I can barely feel or see energy. I need advice on how to open up my chakras and learn to feel and see energy again. I also would appreciate advice on connecting to my higher self.

I seem to unconsciously control energy. The best examples are: I can sometimes kill a computer just by standing near it. Once three computers running 3 different OS all died at the exact same time. I also can keep myself warm. If there isn't wind, I can stand outside in 0 degree weather and not be cold.

Btw I believe that the FWIA is bull****, but the characteristics in it match me perfectly.

Thank you,
Akhkharu

ButterflyWoman
3rd April 2011, 10:19 AM
I would like some assistance on what I should start with.
Probably basic energy work, which you note that you're already familiar with. That's a good foundation for most things. Might be good to get back into that.

I also used to be able to see auras, but they looked like heat waves from a hot car; Is that normal?
I don't see why it can't be. It's all subjective, anyway.

I seem to unconsciously control energy. The best examples are: I can sometimes kill a computer just by standing near it. Once three computers running 3 different OS all died at the exact same time.
I used to have that problem. Grounding will help with that. It's also very much associated with repressed anger and other destructive emotions, and what you said about your parents make me think you probably have a fair bit of that to exorcise. But in the meantime, grounding will help.

I believe that the FWIA is bull****, but the characteristics in it match me perfectly.
Possibly my middle aged brain just playing up on me, but I can't find a mental reference for what FWIA stands for. Englighten me?

Welcome, anyway. My best advice at this point is to poke around in the forums and read some of the stickied topics. There's stuff around about energy work, grounding, and related subjects. Then ask specific questions when they arise, and see how it goes from there.

Akhkharu19
3rd April 2011, 11:40 AM
FWIA=First Wave Indigo Adults

I think that they exist, but mostly it reeks of a scheme to get money.

Also, any chance you can tell me of anything unusual that comes from having Rh- blood?

Thanks
Akhkharu

ButterflyWoman
3rd April 2011, 01:19 PM
Ah. Right. I fit the pattern for a First Wave Indigo Adult (born 1964, so not Gen X like most so-called Indigo people are supposed to be).

I'm not much for labels, personally. I don't need to have that kind of identifier, so I don't bother with it.

I'm also of the opinion that I'm not some sort of specially outfitted and formed human with some great mission to fulfill in the destiny of humanity. I mean, I've always been weird and smart and mystical, but my extensive study of history, comparative religions, and philosophy has pretty much shown me that there have always been weird, smart, mystical people, just always in very small minorities. As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing new, and it doesn't need a label (other than the one I usually will use for myself, Geek :)).

greytraveller
3rd April 2011, 04:03 PM
Hallo Akhkharu19 and welcome.
You mentioned that you briefly studied the Necro --- what is that? (the Necronomicon??)
Also I cannot see auras but do sometimes see very small floating balls of multicolored energy. This usually happens at night in a dimly lit room. Have you ever seen anything like that?

Regards
Grey

Akhkharu19
3rd April 2011, 04:34 PM
@caterpillarwoman
I don't care about the label, but it is easier than trying to describe my type and life story :)

@greytraveller
Yes, the Necronomicon. I can't say I have recently, but when I was really young sometimes I would see humanoid shapes in dim rooms. Unfortunately I closed off everything afterwards because of my parents. :( Later when I did manage to glimpse auras, they were a clear swirling motion.

CFTraveler
3rd April 2011, 04:38 PM
Hi Ankharu and welcome to the forums.
Everyone has given you good advice, and I can give you a link to Robert's aura viewing tool, which may interest you.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/aura ... -aura.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/auras/120-part-14-how-to-see-an-aura.html)
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/aura ... -tool.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/auras/122-aura-viewing-tool.html)

ButterflyWoman
3rd April 2011, 04:49 PM
I don't care about the label, but it is easier than trying to describe my type and life story
Yeah, I know what you mean. ;)

Akhkharu19
3rd April 2011, 04:53 PM
@CFTraveler
I will check out the links when I get back from work

Random Fact:
Akhkharu is Sumerian for vampire :P

Akhkharu19
3rd April 2011, 08:51 PM
Is the aura tool to try and see the auras of the colors?

CFTraveler
3rd April 2011, 11:30 PM
Idk, I've never used it. It's simply a resource that Robert offers.

Akhkharu19
4th April 2011, 12:18 AM
Cool

Thanks for posting the link

Akhkharu19
24th April 2011, 08:13 AM
Do any of you know where I can get reliable information about celtic religion?

Thanks,
Akhkharu

Beekeeper
24th April 2011, 08:39 AM
No but I can agree with you that the whole Indigo thing doesn't seem to be well-supported by reality, as I experience it, at least. I've been nearly 25 years in the classroom and believe me when I say I've kept an open mind and an open search. I'm meeting the same number of bright, spiritually intelligent people as I always did. No great change happening as far as I can tell. Still waiting to meet a starseed.

vampireprincess23
3rd May 2011, 01:13 AM
No but I can agree with you that the whole Indigo thing doesn't seem to be well-supported by reality, as I experience it, at least. I've been nearly 25 years in the classroom and believe me when I say I've kept an open mind and an open search. I'm meeting the same number of bright, spiritually intelligent people as I always did. No great change happening as far as I can tell. Still waiting to meet a starseed.

I am a starseed! You can talk to me if you want. Where are you from? I am Pleadian.

Beekeeper
3rd May 2011, 11:20 AM
Hon, I'd like to meet one in my classroom. It's very good to know there are some of you about though. :wink: I'll chat with you here. :D

psionickx
9th May 2011, 01:17 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing new, and it doesn't need a label (other than the one I usually will use for myself, Geek :) ).

or goddess.