PDA

View Full Version : is someone trying to hurt me?

Ela86
4th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Ok so I was having my astral projection and just floating around my room when all the sudden I felt someone squeezing my hand. I tried to brush them off with my other hand but instead of letting go they would just squeeze harder and harder until I became very uncomfortable. I couldn't see anyone but I definetly felt their presence. I got so annoyed that I ended my session. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Tutor
4th April 2011, 04:05 PM
:wink:

CFTraveler
4th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Ok so I was having my astral projection and just floating around my room when all the sudden I felt someone squeezing my hand. I tried to brush them off with my other hand but instead of letting go they would just squeeze harder and harder until I became very uncomfortable. I couldn't see anyone but I definetly felt their presence. I got so annoyed that I ended my session. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Most of the tactile experiences that many projectors have are actually interactions with their own physical body- the clue is that you were in your own room. What happens is more than likely that you were so close to your physical body that were touching it with your etheric body, and that sensation got fed back to whatever body you were consciously aware of- feedback.
Many projectors go through this, and some of us realize this afterwards, and sometimes during the experience.

Ela86
5th April 2011, 04:56 AM
well I wasn't afraid I was just having fun floating around I never think of fear cuz I also believe we are the ones who create it. And I don't think I was touching my own body because it was laying in the bed and I was already all the way across the room by the wall.

greytraveller
5th April 2011, 05:45 PM
Hi Ela
It appears that someone (or something) was trying to get your attention. The who and why are, of course, still a mystery yet I believe that the encounter was not hostile or malevolent. In the few negative or hostile encounters I have had out of body the unfriendly being made their presence known clearly and in no uncertain terms. Meaning that if this being wanted to attack you it would most probably have done so outright. So hopefully this was just a chance encounter with a being whom you will Not meet again.

Regards 8)
Grey