PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR: Remote Healing Practitioner

theta70
4th April 2011, 11:19 PM
Hi -
I'm looking for an experienced remote healing practitioner to help with a stubborn chronic case. Can practice/specialize in any modality, i.e NEW, Auric, Reiki, Esoteric, etc.
If you know anyone, any list/group, or if you are a healer yourself, please advise. For the sake of others who may also require these services, please post your response here and I will contact you privately.

Does anyone know if Robert Bruce delivers these services?

Sincerely
Theta70

CFTraveler
5th April 2011, 12:55 AM
Hi -
I'm looking for an experienced remote healing practitioner to help with a stubborn chronic case. Can practice/specialize in any modality, i.e NEW, Auric, Reiki, Esoteric, etc.
If you know anyone, any list/group, or if you are a healer yourself, please advise. For the sake of others who may also require these services, please post your response here and I will contact you privately.

Does anyone know if Robert Bruce delivers these services?

Sincerely
Theta70 Robert has done it on a case-by case basis, that's why he teaches heart center healing. If you want a session with him try to contact him through the website (glidewing email address.)

theta70
5th April 2011, 03:37 AM
what is the area/s/chronic case needed exactly

Dear Ether,
I'm not sure, hence the requirement of an experienced practitioner.
Seems to be relating to a cause of anxiety/stress which manifests into a number of body conditions. I've been handling the cause, but feel there is an underlying deeper cause that I cannot find.
I can get into detail on a personal message if you believe you can assist.
Sincerely
Theta70

quantumglare
5th April 2011, 08:37 AM
theta70, I have been practicing Reiki for a few years now. I would be more than happy to try to help you,
I have only been playing around with long distance healing for a little while now though, but I think at the
very least I could help you understand your problem a bit better