PDA

View Full Version : Am i doing it right or wrong??

emeraldofterra
5th April 2011, 12:48 AM
Heya everyone :)
I have a question. When I try to project, I lay down on my bed and just kinda stop thinking of anything in particular. After a while (I have no idea how long, i lose track,maybe 15 minutes?)I can't feel anything exept for my chest because I am breathing. It's wierd, but I really can't. Then I usually break out of that and move, because it feels like I've lost circulation..And when I move, It feels like a jerk instead of just moving. So is this supposed to happen? It's kind of uncomfortable, but not really, so I'm not sure.. am I really close?

Tutor
5th April 2011, 07:10 PM
it has been my experience that pretty much whatever i set forth into practice is wrong. but this is not a negative, for it allows me to be taught from wrong and learn what is right. yet, i set this learned right into practice to go further wrong, to be taught again and learn again and again and again....

probably not the answer you were looking for, but someone else will come along, i am sure.

tim

CFTraveler
5th April 2011, 09:24 PM
Heya everyone :)
I have a question. When I try to project, I lay down on my bed and just kinda stop thinking of anything in particular. After a while (I have no idea how long, i lose track,maybe 15 minutes?)I can't feel anything exept for my chest because I am breathing. It's wierd, but I really can't. Then I usually break out of that and move, because it feels like I've lost circulation..And when I move, It feels like a jerk instead of just moving. So is this supposed to happen? It's kind of uncomfortable, but not really, so I'm not sure.. am I really close? Hi E.O.Terra.
One of the reasons I like to advocate mind activities like pranayama and energy raising is because it keeps your mind busy without making you work too hard, and I only do 'mind quieting' at the part where you're in trance already because it gets my attention away from the body, and not in the body.
I am starting to think that this jerk that happens when you get uncomfortable and move happens because you've actually clicked out and 'come back to', and not because you moved.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, if you have to move do it and then go into trance practice (or energy body loosening), and try to not think of your body in any way, don't look for 'body' cues to know if you're close- keep your attention on your mind and your thoughts or perceptions.

emeraldofterra
6th April 2011, 02:00 AM
Hi, thank you both for the replies very informative. When you say that that click that i feel is me snapping back, does that mean I am practically out? (that's very exiting for me :o ) And i will definitely try the energy work from now on

CFTraveler
6th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Hi, thank you both for the replies very informative. When you say that that click that i feel is me snapping back, does that mean I am practically out? (that's very exiting for me :o ) Could be, yes.