PDA

View Full Version : New Member

CCJ67
5th April 2011, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone! I am impressed with this website and appreciate the support. I have experienced many "paranormal" events including 3 spontaneous semi-OOBE. Well not sure if I am using the proper term. My most recent occurred @ work...around 4 A.M. in the morning. I am not a drug user and have no history of mental illness. I am a nurse and was walking up the hall after checking on my residents when I became aware of not being in my body. I had the disorienting sensation of being in FRONT of my body and also BEHIND it....yet still in my body! I seemed to be in 3 places @ once. I became concerned that I was dying... grabbed my chest and I became grounded. I was shocked with disbelief and decided to research the experience. I now have Bruce's "Mastering Astral Projection" book and CD's. I have also been reading supplemental books and materials educating myself about Astral Travel. I am serious about practicing and a gearing up to have a directed OOBE. I would like comments, advice etc. This is the first time ever sharing this experience with a public audience/forum. I am still processing what happened and need to control my FEAR. I bought Bruce's book "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" many years ago and have found it a great resource! Thank You! CCJ67

CFTraveler
5th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Hi there CCJ67 and welcome to the forums. I will be sending you a private message.

greytraveller
5th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Hallo CCJ67 and welcome.

Those experiences may or may not have been OBEs, it is hard to tell. In either event it Does appear that you do have an aptitude for going out of body. Hopefully the info at this site will help you achieve that first deliberate OBE.

Regards 8)
Grey