PDA

View Full Version : what is the meaning of mysticism and toward what purpose?

Tutor
5th April 2011, 06:40 PM
i cannot claim to know what the meaning of mysticism is, but i recognize the mystery before me. i cannot fathom to what purpose am I within this gathering of us all within our mystery. i rather imagine that we are all mistified in our steeping mysterious humanous so vulnerably exposed, seemingly without cover. therefore all being mystics, hopeful lovers of our incomprehensible selves.

the meaning and purpose of which lying beyond words, as poeme would say. even if we sight within, the words get in the way toward pitching it out in kind. yammering on till doom's day doesnt uncover the mystery toward one iota of mutual concensus.

i enjoy yammering about it, deducing its twists and turns, which always seem to arrive right back to me. what do i ponderously think of 'it'? it is a heavy "thing", this mystery we all share in kind. it is the object of our desire's reach, and the subject of our passionate yearning to understand.

ive given up on it many times over. to bitterly destroy every morsel retreived in searching it out. yet, given due time, like a teasing child, it sweetly beckons me back with an easily grasped morsel that sets me deep in it once again. yes, hopeful lovers, given to one another as children toward a wedded future. the mystery separates us, throws us so far apart and into our yearning for the faintest memory to remind.

if this is my deepest yearning, then i may understand why this mystery teases me so. for "it" too yearns just as I do, for our returning conscious awareness together again as one. children, so wide awake to life, without want nor need, freely touching the bigness of life, for it to eventually recede into smallness and insignificant forgetfulness.

O horizon yonder looming! where is my home? why am I yearning from lack's desiring reach, and lost in the mists of time, separated from that which i know not what, where, when, why, who and how it is?

why am I diminished to six lonely intolerant questions seeming so intolerably unanswerable? Oh my, so many recipes to give answer. this cannot be true. i am left to doubt and skepticism, for fear of being entangled all the more.

O God, take this trembling fear of mine and press it down that I might in it understand.

i wish for peace, not for rumors of war above, just as is below. what wisdom is of wars fought over? i do not want it, nothing of it is peace.

mind's delusion takes me to my heart's trembling fears to my mind's delusion to my heart's trembling fears to my...ad infinitum. take me from this wheel of illusion born of lust and fortune.

O mystery of iniquity, resolve my sight that i might feel to see through the mists before me.

God Alone is 'enough', for in God's laws I am ever undone through and by my own searching out. by and by, i am my own enemy made in enmity of You, very God. i wish for peace, forgive mine iniquitys, release me from this wheel which i alone kick around, as if a child playing in a race.

i know not what i do, nor even what it is that I be. Truth is Your's God, not mine. I love your truth as I do so love YOU.

aye, even I am Your's to be effectively trued against Your Truth's cause. let Us be nigh unto nigh, image as Image, hand in hand. yes, this child's trembling hand in his father's steady hand kept safe in the journey's midst.

Father, let me home, just as You look down the road away from home, as its making. I am weary and self-abased, accused and stoned within so many born of mind and heart upon my soul casting very they giving voice within me.

yes, i have postured so many miserbly failing recipes. forgive??? so many in a line leading up to myself impatiently depend upon Our arrival of being home, together again.

let me bear your likeness Father, for from You am I. from You are we all, human in our predisposition that is likely to get...home through this fore-given truth. forgive!??

so many circles to ill guide my subjected leanings around and upon myself trodden down, ever deeper entrenched. Your God given functions in my human dysfunctions dictate expedient pre-judicious debt holding me fast. forgive!!?

i surrender this that I am not In Your Eyes? forgive!!! do with me what Thou will to be done. i am at nought with mine own self, untrue, false, a liar caught in a lair. i wish for Your peace, God Alone.

Moby-Natural Blues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivtKcM1DGeY

ok, a prayer, a meditation, a contemplative communication, a song, poetic passionate feelings put to desired word. not a product of noetic calibur intellectually bound to the particulars of myriad human recipes. it is just lil ole pin headed me.

this to me, at least, is my mystical approach. each of us differs uniquely, and therein the approach differs. mine is not an issue of personal force pretending to reveal the only approach. i only wish to share mine in kind. please feel free to share what is your's, as well.

tim

CFTraveler
5th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Nice. Please don't delete it.

mysteec77
6th April 2011, 04:16 AM
Yes Tim, please do not delete such stirring words. You always bring a tear to my eye, and I wish I could give you a hug.

Please continue to believe, and be open to the symbolic and whispering wisdom.

Yes it is a great smoldering fire, the wars, the strife, but becoming engulf in the sadness increases its strength. The greatness gift is reaching someone, and feeling the happiness radiate outwards. Helping someone see the path they are on is destructive, or perhaps just giving a hug can create a happy ripple effect down the line. Seeing the ripple effect is mystical and magical sight to behold. The lives a positive person can impact over time is priceless. Remaining positive in our world of horrors takes great strength, deep faith, unquestioning trust, and unyielding courage. In times of deep sadness, such as we see now, I hold onto the memories of the lives I have positively touched, and hope they continue on their happy journeys.

Being there to provide a 'grey' perspective, to hear all sides, and take no side, that is a paradise of an island. :mrgreen: Why take a side? The only side I take against is the infringement upon another's life path, or spiritual beliefs. It is always intriguing, and very enjoyable to gently discuss the various theologies, religions, creeds etc with the clergy, priest, druid, shifu master, witch, mystic, or magician. To have a quiet conversational exchange of perspectives is in itself a mystical experience. To see their eyes light up, and vice versa. To find another piece of the puzzle, and at times a cornerstone, or perhaps a brand new trail of ideas which needs explored. The eternal A-HA moment when you think you have thought of every spiritual angle....HA :lol:

The purpose......mystics quietly safe guard, and hopefully inspire patience, happiness, deep self reflection, the courage to say no to the ridiculous greedy bottom line, the courage to reject that which harms others, the courage to believe outside what society feels is ok today, and ultimately peaceful co-existance. However God gave us the greatest gift, and curse which is free choice.

Will a great spiritual awakening happen soon? Perhaps.....my hope is it will be a HUGE, peaceful one, and my show of support is to absolutely refuse to give into the sadness.

Blessed thoughts and dreams Tim.

Tutor
6th April 2011, 04:49 PM
thank y'all, and you are most welcome, as is anyone else. 8) i will try my utmost to leave it be. :roll: :shock:

tim

Tutor
6th April 2011, 08:13 PM
i been searching the net like hell to find a hebrew/arabic story about an innocent simple minded goat herder. i have it in a dusty book somewhere...if memory serves it is a Baal Shem Tov offering.

i could paraphrase it, but i'd do it an injustice by rambling on too much. so far no luck locating it. :( gosh darn it

darron
6th April 2011, 11:59 PM
As I have said before, everything you post like this should be in a book, so such words cannot be lost

Tutor
7th April 2011, 01:14 AM
As I have said before, everything you post like this should be in a book, so such words cannot be lost

Thanks darron,

wow, i dunno what to say. i am prepared to lose any words coming through and out of me. but i guess that as long as i can write, they aint lost, in me somewhere jostling around. me and zen dog were sitting atop a hill today, but not next to each other because he elected to split a mudhole wide open at the top. anyway, i had an epiphany on something i been mulling over, like a cow chewing a cud. never mind the epiphany though. point is: to keep understanding fluid one has to let what has become other than fluid go.

obstruction, ya see, to freedom of the watercourse flow, the way. tim's dao and water under the bridge that is life. word up

tim

Tutor
8th April 2011, 01:01 AM
Mountain and River

Mine eyes cast a cross from summit to mountainous peaks,

no where to step to from this i plotting plodded

O desolation of precipice keenly felt

pinnacle of all ends pointedly meeting

lowly i was when first thought occured

to from low lay a course on high

every switchback a switchbladed

guide of mine own imaginings

stabbed into the back of my minded heart

the heights of our Mothering finish and

where she'd have me spend my lowly days

the peaks of my Father weighted heavily

into the airy valleys lowest heartfelt reaches

rightside up and upside down

fleet of foot without heavenward wing

to hell with a path and to the river's edge

bouyantly given to quickest descending ascent

floated on in to mine kith and my kin

where have you been was i asked of their missing

lost as the fool i said in tearful kissing

welcome thee home to never a gain in the climbing

nay it's not true, for having fallen, I found heavenly YOU.

tim

save the best for last: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQtMsUOKRU

Tutor
10th April 2011, 03:00 PM
My Darling

Never would I deny you
The true desires of your
Sweet and tender Heart.
Our Lord would have us both
Living in an exceeding abundance.
So much abundance that others
Beyond us two as one
Would abundantly share.
This not because I myself
Would from myself
Give.

But rather, because of You,
My Bride
Having within yourself
Heartfelt desires
Which in their heartfelt being
Shall also be sweetly and tenderly
Met.

Patience is the key of
Understanding,
That the world outlying
Wherefrom desires would
Present themselves to you,
are not of your true
Heart.

This, I do understand
And when I recognize
Your thoughtful want giving way
To the world to meet you
Then I must protest.
For it is true, this heart of
Yours.

And I would not see it
Shortsighted with
Impatience and lack luster
That could not satiate
What in truth your
Heart would have for
You.

So I rest in your
Sweet and tender Heart,
Listening to your hearted
Proposals of pure desire
Felt.

And I too, often feel arrested
In your seeming inability
To practice that patience
Which in time
Will deliver your every Heart's
Desire.

For you see, even as I will give to you
What is yours alone, Myself;
It is only because I in
Reflection of You,
Would as the Lord would,
Give to us our very
Us.

That through us
All within us finds
Its abundant
Finish.

Your Darling

tim

savage garden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-ZgUr3xQY

Tutor
10th April 2011, 03:38 PM
a good short 10 minute video on the topic of Harmlessness. personally, i am not advocating Lucis Trust herein, for any other reason than to share these thoughts given of this particular informative video. from tim to Oliver & Others.

Harmlessness: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Luc ... gIn9kqQqak (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LucisTrust#p/u/15/TgIn9kqQqak)

Confucius: "Life leads the thoughtful man on a path of many windings. Now the course is checked, now it runs straight again. Here winged thoughts may pour freely forth in words, there the heavy burden of knowledge must be shut away in silence. But when two people are at one in their inmost hearts, they shatter even the strength of iron and bronze. And when two people understand each other in their inmost hearts, their words are sweet and strong, like the fragrance of orchids."

Confucius: "The superior man abides in his room. If his words are well spoken, he meets with assent at a distance of more than a thousand miles. How much more than from near by? If the superior man abides in his room and his words are not well spoken, he meets with contradiction at a distance of more than a thousand miles. How much more then from near by? Words go forth from one's own person and exert their influence on men. Deeds are born at hand and become visible far away. Words and deeds are the hinge and bowspring of the superior man. As hinge and bowspring move, they bring honor or disgrace. Through words and deeds the superior man moves heaven and earth. Must one not, then, be cautious?"

T'ung Jen - I Ching - Hexagram 13: http://www.wisdomportal.com/IChing/Hexagram13.html

Tutor
10th April 2011, 05:07 PM
Will a great spiritual awakening happen soon? Perhaps.....my hope is it will be a HUGE, peaceful one, and my show of support is to absolutely refuse to give into the sadness.

Blessed thoughts and dreams Tim.

Thank You mysteec77,

Will a great spiritual awakening happen soon? there has never been a moment in time wherein we have not been awakening to our greater humanity. NOW is our Huge moment, as peaceful as are we altogether harmonious within its Presence.

on sadness: the depths of sorrow truly embraced and felt, are the heights of joy surprizingly arriving for an embrace truly felt.

when we refuse to feel what is ours to have felt in the given moment, we inadvertantly obstruct the natural flow of our life and everything within that life which is ours; to which point, there is nothing that is not inclusive within everything. having done so, or in this case, having not 'finished' the natural given you, harmony is disrupted, and peace interdependent of harmony is not, simply because one has refused to be them true self being, always and in all ways a finished state through naturally rightful doing. NOW|WON

You are a song to be sung as only You may sing YOU. Love endures all, especially 'sadness'; for what in itself of joy is to be endured? but, then again, what the hell do i know? nada

tim

Tutor
10th April 2011, 10:18 PM
the world at large is our collective Body's OBE.

it was just too over the top for me, so i deleted all but what has been quoted below.

tim

CFTraveler
11th April 2011, 01:25 AM
the world at large is our collective Body's OBE. 8)

Tutor
6th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Howdy good folks. wow! 'venerable member'. having no idea what to write...i find myself backspacing. ok...what is 'auto-saved'? i recently experienced 2 full consequetive days of deja vu while on vacation. upon driving home i made mention of this to my wife and she concurred feeling the same during those same days. the feeling was so intense that i could anticipate the next movement. of course then the question arose, as to the power of manifesting the oncoming movement while within the passing movement, along with possession of the outgoing movement. just exactly what is 'deja vu'? i dunno...as i ponder it.

suffice to say, presently i feel that past and future both slam the present, as if the present is a path through, a lifted wall supporting said path, whereat past and future meet as waves pounding, with an undertow to catch up the unawares and their footing lost to be washed away either side, or perhaps even...both simultaneously. apparently the soul cannot drown, and the breath is ever present.

therefore, i venture to 'think'...presently accept, reasonably speaking; that...as I live and breathe...i am. i suppose the question is vaulted to "am I acceptable with this I am?"

yes I am.

having heard "i agree to disagree", it is more reasonable to interpret "i am disagreeable with commonly accepted agreeables".

in practice this aids reason's tumult while within the sensation of drowning, even as the soul cannot drown, yet the personage is everybit feeling themself drown within the collective agreements. that said, i take a long deep breath of re-membrance that only in thought may a soul be drowned of it's own fore-get-fullness. in other words, i am full of crap as i determine from this ponderance whether or not I am acceptable of this I am.

a thought arises, black is the absorption of all color, yet blue escapes. to say that within the blue there is escape. this recalls to mind the word: "the light was in the darkness, and the darkness knew it not". paraphrase

can not then, that word be turned to speak further? to say...the darkness was in the presence of the light, and the light understood and fore-gave the unknowing darkness. for, does not all color reveal through white light fragmented into rays? ergo, the light precedes the darkness, though the darkness be unknowing, fragments dissimularly absorbed, as it were...being self-possessed.

here do i fall to my unavoidably flawed personality. for I know not what i do, being as I am at once fragmented into absorbable properties, to then find escape. escape from what?

from that which would personally be mine, as well as, collectively be...our blues. how does blue escape black? shining through, as it is...

if an object is visually red, then red is not a property of the object. to say, that red is refused/rejected from the object. the same is true for blue, as concerning to darkness/black. blue is not a property of darkness, and therefore is not subject to ownership. blue is free as it streaming forth is freed; even as it was/is/shall be perpetually aborbed. rain/grace

the right to pursue happiness, and if not rightfully met, oh what blues do reveal.

honor your emotions above all, for the mentated thoughts have no right of ownership over such a property as is human emotion.

venerable as i am, lol, i can look back and see the many times i allowed my thoughts to lead my emotions. relationally i felt a thing was over, yet i myself in so many thoughts collectively thought to controllingly stay within what was undeniably over. but being, as i am, i mentally chose to make it work. well if it works it works, if it doesnt work then the blues dictate escape.

Lamentations is the stone, upon which, one is set back upon the present path where the breath is ever presently abiding. to be sure, abiding hurts, even as it is the lesser hurt, whereas comfortable thoughts are the greater hurt overall, effecting more than one relationally.

between my ears is a great city on high, the head of my self, thinking so to be. neuron nets forging streets with no names, a city called meville. for she i have been her lover, though i have long felt it as being over. yet, without her as the tributary, never could my blue have freely flowed free of my self-absorbed fragmented personality.

even as she ponders her tearful widowed woefulness, thinking i have croaked and divorced her; is the best of her, ahhhh...the best of my self within the true blue heart of us two, a union of hearth/heart/earth; i overhead as blue sky.

nay, not forgetful happiness by pursuit of right to be free of unfavorable memory. but rather, union through re-membrance of that whole being which may never be put asunder by whom i have thought my self to have been/to be/hence forth to be. the will i am ever to be or not to be, that is the question shaking the spear of my la-ment...and i am my mentionable answering blues.

a bullfrog, a good friend of mine, a strait shootin son of a gun

joy to the world, all the boys and girls. joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me...

tim

these thoughts are apt to change, as all matters are changeably gathered merely to fly apart in a moment's notice, leaving me changelessly upon a narrow path betwixt two pounding waves of discontented echoing report of 'what it be like' to presently be my self. might content find contentment? as i understand the fore-given answer..."who knows"?

"Realization cannot be explained. Suffice it to say that it is beyond everything and anything you can ever imagine. But if you achieve empty mind, then you’re on the way to realization. At that stage the teacher within yourself will pull you inwardly, and you will awaken to your Self." Robert Adams

The Lamentations of Jeremiah 1 (KJV) "How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people! how is she become as a widow! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!"

CFTraveler
6th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome back Tim.

Howdy good folks. wow! 'venerable member'. That means you're old. No, that you have lots of posts. Or something like that.

having no idea what to write...i find myself backspacing. Yeah, right..,. :P

ok...what is 'auto-saved'? In theory, if you write something, it flashes, and you close it, when you open it again, it will give you the option to restore auto saved stuff, so you don't lose stuff you wrote.
It works if you don't go so fast and get so mad that you enter before seeing the thing and then lose it anyway, which is what happened to me.

Tutor
6th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Thank You for the welcome CFT. i like the new digs.

farewell2arms
16th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Good to see you here again Tim!

Tutor
16th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks John. good to see ya!

Tutor
31st October 2011, 02:23 AM
"out of the box", hell of an idea i reckon.

pandora's box let loose

my eyes blurred in the bright light of human birth

precognition scewed and layed over

lightning flashing in the twains

constructing irresolution of cognitive focus

who I am becoming "who am I?"

at the speed of thought tooling out of the box

wham, bam...thank you mam

damn dam of precog memory fading

caught out in the stream of audible visuals

gaa gaa and da da, and mama

a crow flies screaming gaw gaw

first out of the box word mirrored

reflected wonder of who I am

having become "who am I?"

crow turns mid air colliding with law

black as night quickly invisible

irredescent clarity...gone purely light

the crow's truth quicker than the out-lying eye

appearance returns and crow mocks the mobbing

pandemic numbers of "who am I?"

occupy, and the dust particle in my lying eye

beam me up or down as it were in and out

oh my God, did you see it? 99 re-turned of 1

all out-lying just truly slipped as a breath of death

back into the paradoxi-calling box

and "who am I?" says "I am you".

and the who be-come a YOU, dove descending.

silence silently silencing the noiseless noisy noise

of sight in for the out of insight

precognitive non-cognitionality

lay me down upon green pastures, green bed touching blue sky

loving lovers lovingly of love's loved loveliness

wonders never cease when constructs cease obstructing

the beloved view of YOU

out of the body within the body of

ice melting and ice breaking

no thing between each in every of One

the quick turn of irredescent clarity

dam went broke, the ransom for free

consciousness arising for "who me?" and for YOU.

airy resolution, focusing light in the turn

the shadow of darkness in redemptive light burn

absolutional recovery of re-co-operative

re-membering remembrance of

our memories in one memory of Us thriced...Y'all.

having not seen, the e-co-logical footprint frightens

tho' gently step out in our heartful gathering spiritual footprint

walk softly and reach out an open hand

inside out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mirpLfNkPZA

God with Us

farewell2arms
31st October 2011, 12:55 PM
My iPhone has a few songs on it, and sometimes I just say a prayer and press the "shuffle songs" button. Here's what came up a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNhRaiZG_k

It's a nice thing to do from time to time. :)

Tutor
14th April 2013, 02:25 AM
My iPhone has a few songs on it, and sometimes I just say a prayer and press the "shuffle songs" button. Here's what came up a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNhRaiZG_k

It's a nice thing to do from time to time. :)

John,

A long time ago, a Raven took me to and returned me from, on the way from, saying, "Don't forget, it's so black IT's blue".

It took losing my Mother 16 months ago to understand what that means, and in THAT, to gain my Mother forever. "Thanks MOM!"

Rihanna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpKyPS1Qeqs

Tim

ButterflyWoman
14th April 2013, 05:59 AM
The title of this thread, which is an old one I'd forgotten, piques my interest. And I'm going to be my usual maverick, unconventional self in answering. ;)

It doesn't mean anything, ultimately. Mysticism means no more or less than drinking a cup of tea, or having a baby, or becoming an astronaut, or being a theatre director. It's a way of viewing the cosmos, an unusual way, to be sure, but still, it seems to be something some people are born with, although some develop some degree of mystical perspective through practice, etc. "As a mystic" is just one way that Consciousness may experience Creation, that is, that the Creator experiences Itself. Consciousness also experiences Creation as a bug, as a tree, as a criminal thug, as a baby who dies of malnutrition, as anything and everything you can possibly name or imagine.

I do think, with much hindsight and life experience as a lens, that mystical experience can, for some, ease the transition between the material I-Me-Mine default identity and a greater view/experience of Self, but I don't actually think mysticism is necessary or required. Certainly, there are accounts of genuine awakening that have happened to people who were in no way mystical or at all mystically inclined. There are accounts of Kundalini awakening in people who have never heard of Kundalini nor practiced any sort of yoga or anything else of that sort. There are plenty of instances of the Self awakening to Itself where mysticism played very little role. Too, there are an awful lot of mystics who never step beyond the sensational world of mysticism, who never awaken to much beyond these mystical experiences, who spend their entire lives playing in and with the sensations that are generally associated with mysticism. So it seems to me that while mysticism and awakening often do go hand in hand, mystical experience is what it is, and awakening is what it is, and they're not necessarily related.

I know I'm speaking heresy, but I've been a heretic most of my life, so one more heresy isn't going to affect me one way or the other. ;)

eyeoneblack
14th April 2013, 04:12 PM
I keep sayin' 'ditto' to Butterfly and it's a little funny, but I don't see any sense in repeating her thoughts. She said it, I agree, and I'm a bit of a heretic myself. (Just got a bitter lesson on that on another site).

I might add, that my experience leads me to believe that many 'mystics' are charismatics - Tim Robbins types - who sell this and that because they're good at it, people like them and want to believe them. I refer to them as 'talking heads' in case you haven't noticed.

I recently watched movie 'Kumare' which is a good case in point. An EastIndian American poses as a guru and sucks Everyone in. Not surprised.

BDeye
14th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Some very good ideas and responses here. I think BW and EOB both articulated something I feel, but could not have said better.:thumbsup:

B.

Tutor
14th April 2013, 04:57 PM
ButterflyWoman,

I agree; and not disagreeing, I might propose food for thought on having agreement. short proposal: James and Jude (Thomas Judas) the same person, from the mouth to the open mind; overhead a dark brooding storm of doom and gloom. Such a head faints not, with knees planted in the gospels, has faith that yet the sun is above; and from a given mailbox filled with letters, has hope of touching the light even if such light cannot be seen. Love burns through the gloom for the channel of nurture's feeling reach, as if potatoes in the dark cupboard suddenly from eyes sent forth feeling roots into the air.

One may be the child of everything under the sun that may of her be eaten, for everything in the rainbow symbollically is as a lion; that one as an each, ought not imaginatively permit to have eaten they.

Books, media types are meant as external confirmation for the affirming inward one seeking outward of others. they cannot serve as guides, yet may serve that which within guides the individuated one affirming. and yes, this requires one to realize themself within the confines of very personal experience. however, leads to the commonality of 'a human is a human is a human', all acting out from the same exposed fields of vulnerability within. tis humbling, yet only from this being humanly realized may one actually serve the commonality.

Richard, i disagree that a mystic is a charismatic, what the world would falsely identify as mystic is why there are plentiful charismatics imagining to be mystical. this is why i do not buy into or sell myself to any labels, no labeling name can contain what is human in the image of The Name from whence all naming is pursuant of names. since i am human, i dont imagine myself as that which i am in the image of, especially when right now there are over 7 billion of us globally. I merely one, as an each in every of One.

so, there is only One which i've an open mind to, that by called name i would within my heart answer to. beyond that, who amongst the commonality may label or name any other in every of One?

C'mon N' Ride IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaSOEj2Kpsk

must be a Lionel Train...lol

Tim

Tutor
5th May 2013, 04:25 PM
I reckon that upon all the books being opened, that many eyes marvel at what love has endured, this upon the myriad booked pages of US. God's very Glory. For ever. Amen.

God is Love and very much sees love as Us turned in the pages of our storied time. what will we do, when the sky reveals our heritage and the earth reveals to us as our inheritance? surely such a sight will seem as alien, for long have we awaited re-turning to what is forgotten of ages.

desire unto desire, of ages never given up, ever enduring, aspiring to greater heights, blessed heroes, each in every of one.

all eyes on Us, for we are the children of very God; the glory of very God's power, the empowered citizens of very God's Kingdom.

doubt and scepticism have served as good tools toward endurance. no worries for the given tools that brought us nigh unto nigh. for they've been as that which of could be written. aye, the very red ink which the quilled pen were dipped. for you see, and hear, that even He cryed out, "Father, why hast thou forsaken me!?"

who cannot but weep at THAT beauty which love's cry...out from depths within. deep calling to deep. amen.

this gate of our human nature, called BEAUTY. tis Love in deeds, and all love gets deeds...ownership, freedom, jubilee.

Hallel-u-Yah, always you twixt praise and God; for we, the body, are that which as songs of the Song, do bring praise ever and anon; yet anon gives way to ever, for ever. amen

yes, they do cry out from the rooftop, Glory Glory Halleluyah!

and He said, "It is finished" "Fear not, for I have conquered the world".

specific time carryed forward through time. for He said, "Pick up your cross and follow me".

and we by god did, not even knowing it; because we as the body of Christ could not do but as He himself had finished.

but, listen.....He does not return to repeat what was/is finished. for the finished finish is for ever. amen.

galah means reveal, and we have nothing to boast of beyond the death of our Lord that took our all as His body within it.

Gal. 5|6

Paul's 13th Epistle: Philemon receiving Onesimus, not as the servant Onesimi who fled as the thief; but rather as an equal brother received with the holy kiss.

it's like waiting on the turtle, that all the fast hares having run back to, now impatiently gander at the slowness of pace.

Native American oral tradition says that Mother Earth rests upon a Turtles back. interesting stuff, that.

kinda unintelligent to be impatient with very Earth, i feel.

Honor thy Mother, It's enough that She bore You.

to all per-hap's applicable un-crowing roosters.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTF9yTmTIzs

Tutor
7th May 2013, 02:35 AM
Rythym and Blues ~ and Unpopular Mechanics

Laying down some word...

NUN: nun (n.) Old English nunne "nun, vestal, pagan priestess, woman devoted to religious life under vows," from Late Latin nonna "nun, tutor," originally (along with masc. nonnus) a term of address to elderly persons, perhaps from children's speech, reminiscent of nana (cf. Sanskrit nona, Persian nana "mother," Greek nanna "aunt," Serbo-Croatian nena "mother," Italian nonna, Welsh nain "grandmother;" see nanny).

nuncheon (n.) mid-14c., "slight refreshment," originally taken in the afternoon, from none "noon" (see noon) + shench "draught, cup," from Old English scenc, related to scencan "to pour out, to give to drink," cognate with Old Frisian skenka "to give to drink, German, Dutch schenken "to give." Cf. luncheon.

nuncio (n.) papal envoy, 1520s, from older Italian nuncio (now nunzio), from Latin nuntius "messenger," from PIE root *neu- "to shout" (cf. Greek neuo "to nod, beckon," Old Irish noid "make known").

nunnery (n.) late 13c., "nunhood," from nun + -ery. Meaning "convent of nuns" is from c.1300. Meaning "house of ill fame" is attested by 1590s.

annunciate (v.) 1530s, from past participle adjective annunciate (late 14c.) or directly from Latin annunciatus, misspelling of annuntiatus, past participle of annuntiare (see announce). In some cases perhaps a back-formation from annunciation. Related: Annunciated; annunciating.annunciation (n.) early 14c., "Lady Day," from Anglo-French anunciacioun, Old French anonciacion, from Latin annuntiationem (nominative annuntiatio), noun of action from past participle stem of annuntiare (see announce). The Church festival (March 25) commemorating the visit of the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary, foretelling the incarnation. General sense of "an announcing" is from 1560s. Old English for "Annunciation Day" was bodungdæg.

conundrum (n.) 1590s, Oxford University slang for "pedant," also "whim," etc., later (1790) "riddle, puzzle." Also spelled quonundrum. The sort of ponderous pseudo-Latin word that was once the height of humor in learned circles.

denunciate (v.) 1590s, from Latin denunciatus, past participle of denuntiare (see denounce). The same word as denounce, but directly from Latin. Not widely used except in its noun form, denunciation.denunciation (n.) early 15c., "act of declaring or stating something," from Latin denuntiationem (nominative denuntiatio), noun of action from past participle stem of denuntiare (see denounce). Meaning "a charge" is mid-15c.enunciate (v.) 1620s, "declare, express," from Latin enuntiatus, past participle of

enuntiare "speak out, say, express, assert; divulge, disclose, reveal, betray," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + nuntiare "to announce" (see nuncio). Or perhaps a back formation from enunciation. Meaning "to articulate, pronounce" is from 1759. Related: Enunciated; enunciating.enunciation (n.) 1550s, "declaration," from Latin enuntiationem (nominative enuntiatio) "enunciation, declaration," noun of action from past participle stem of enuntiare (see enunciate). Meaning "articulation of words" is from 1750.enunciative (adj.) 1530s, from Latin enuntiativus, from enuntiare (see enunciate).

hic et nunc Latin, literally "here and now."inundate (v.) 1620s, back-formation from inundation, or else from Latin inundatus, past participle of inundare "to overflow, run over" (see inundation). Related: Inundated; inundating. inundation (n.) early 15c., from Latin inundationem (nominative inundatio) "an overflowing," noun of action from past participle stem of inundare "to overflow," from in- "onto" (see in- (2)) + undare "to flow," from unda "wave" (see water).mispronunciation (n.) 1520s; see mis- (1) + pronunciation.

pronunciation (n.) early 15c., "mode in which a word is pronounced," from Middle French prononciation and directly from Latin pronuntiationem (nominative pronuntiatio) "act of speaking, utterance, delivery," also "proclamation, public declaration," noun of action from past participle stem of pronuntiare "announce" (see pronounce).

quidnunc (n.) "gossip-monger," 1709, formed from Latin quid "what" and nunc "now," to describe someone forever asking "What's the news?"

renunciation (n.) late 14c., from Latin renuntiationem (nominative renuntiatio), noun of action from past participle stem of renuntiare "renounce" (see renounce).

VESTAL: vestal (adj.) "chaste, pure, virgin," 1590s, originally (early 15c.) "belonging to or dedicated to Vesta," Roman goddess of hearth and home. The noun is recorded from 1570s, short for Vestal virgin, one of four (later six) priestesses (Latin virgines Vestales) in charge of the sacred fire in the temple of Vesta in Rome. The goddess name, attested in English from late 14c., corresponds to, and may be cognate with, Greek Hestia, from hestia "hearth," from PIE root *wes- "to dwell, stay" (cf. Sanskrit vasati "stays, dwells," Gothic wisan, Old English, Old High German wesan "to be").

Tarpeian rock rock face on the Capitoline Hill in Rome, from which persons convicted of treason were thrown headlong, from Latin (mons) Tarpeius "(rock) of Tarpeia," said to have been a Vestal virgin who betrayed the capitol to the Sabines and was buried at the foot of the rock. Her name probably is of Etruscan-Tyrrhenian origin.

Hestia goddess of the hearth, from Greek hestia "hearth, house, home, family" (see vestal).

nun (n.) Old English nunne "nun, vestal, pagan priestess, woman devoted to religious life under vows," from Late Latin nonna "nun, tutor," originally (along with masc. nonnus) a term of address to elderly persons, perhaps from children's speech, reminiscent of nana (cf. Sanskrit nona, Persian nana "mother," Greek nanna "aunt," Serbo-Croatian nena "mother," Italian nonna, Welsh nain "grandmother;" see nanny).

was (v.) Old English wesan, wæs, wæron 1st and 3rd person singular of wesan "to remain," from Proto-Germanic *wesanan (cf. Old Saxon wesan, Old Norse vesa, Old Frisian wesa, Middle Dutch wesen, Dutch wezen, Old High German wesen "being, existence," Gothic wisan "to be"), from PIE root *wes- "remain, abide, dwell" (cf. Sanskrit vasati "he dwells, stays;" cf. vestal).

Wesan was a distinct verb in Old English, but it came to supply the past tense of am. This began to develop in Proto-Germanic, because it is also the case in Gothic and Old Norse. See be.

TUTOR: tutor (n.) late 14c., "guardian, custodian," from Old French tutour "guardian, private teacher," from Latin tutorem (nominative tutor) "guardian, watcher," from tutus, variant past participle of tueri "watch over," of unknown origin. Specific sense of "senior boy appointed to help a junior in his studies" is recorded from 1680s.tutor (v.) 1590s, from tutor (n.). Related: Tutored; tutoring.

~

PROCTOR: proctor (v.) 1670s, from proctor (n.). Related: Proctored; proctoring.proctor (n.) late 14c., contraction of procurator (c.1300) "steward or manager of a household;" also "a provider" (see procurator). From late 14c. as "one who acts or speaks for another; spokesman, advocate;" early 15c. as "business manager or financial administrator of a church, college, holy order, etc."

prog 1958, colloquial shortening of progressive (q.v.). Earlier it was British student slang for proctor (1890) and earlier still a cant word for "food, provisions" (1650s), perhaps from verb prog "to poke about" (1610s), of unknown origin, perhaps related to prod (v.). Related: Progged; progging.

proxy (n.) early 15c., proccy, prokecye, "agency of one who acts instead of another; letter of power of attorney," contraction of Anglo-French procuracie (c.1300), from Medieval Latin procuratia "administration," from Latin procuratio "a caring for, management," from procurare "manage" (see procure). Also cf. proctor (n.). Meaning "person who acts in place of another" is from 1610s.

~

Rythym...

Get Lucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7sSWsOjNlk

and Blues...

Clarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxo9mrWgR8

~

and Unpopular Mechanics...

Sad Soul...for you!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H70n3MNsUcs

Tutor
7th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Sioux: Mahpia Ithica (Touch the Clouds)

Mahpia, Cloud/s; much like ourselves as any gatherance, speaks that against the will is the material nature subdued in the utility of masked presence. Mahpia, quite empathetic with us, would of our mutual understanding, also seek forgiveness and that release therefrom.

what is bound on earth is bound in heaven. what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven.

both warning and promise

to turn a word, is like flipping a coin over . 'Vo'

Rabbi Mattithyah ben Heresh said: "Be the first to extend greetings to every man; and choose to be a tail to lions rather than a head to foxes." Perki Avot 4:20

~

Forthcomingness is lost upon our "modernity", of this i do grieve. Part of this is my reluctance to let go of everything needing to be said in an exchange. Yet, I hear and i hear, and what I hear strikes me not, but what i hear strikes me as stunted.

A brother having an orchard mentioned its need for pruning, of which I did hear and i did hear. So, I says, I can prune your orchard.

The time came to prune the orchard, of i came with my tools to just that. Meeting my brother whose orchard is and another brother. They had gone and bought themselves brand spankin new tool, of which I was shown. cool

So, we walk to the orchard and on in, to get down to bizness. I gander at the fruit trees, picking the worst one first. As i begun, an onslaught of how to's and why come's assailed my ears, and a giddyness to themselves begin pruning assailed my eyes.

So, i prunes, and finally with much impatience i am querried too far. I says, see all these trees, they are the same in that they are fruit trees, yet they are uniquely burdened. Each of them reveals differently as to their particular needs. So i work it by listening with my eyes and feel. there is no schematic or manual with which to follow guided lines and numbered order.

Well, that answer was not good enough, and impatience not to get the pruning done, but rather to prune with their new tools, was still present.

So, angered, I spoke, Listen to me, it is as if each of these is a unique lover, and i listen to each uniquely as she lets me know what are her requirements for satisfaction. then, i shout, watch and learn, quietly.

So, they quieted, and watched; and before ya knew it the brother whose is the orchard began to catch on, checking with me on his feeling to prune just so. For a time i would say yes or no, but in that this were his orchard, i later says to him, brother this is your orchard, do as you see fit to do, but observe it passing by, and daily do what each tree would have you witness to.

the other brother couln't seem to hear or see, so he ended up with a weed eater cleaning up the much overgrown orchard grounds.

is this boasting? no

why? because from the orchard brother i learn of the horse, of which he can be mighty rough with my excited impatience.

point being, each has gifts, and pertaining to said gifts need be duly respected, as such gifts come hard won.

it is normal to be giddy, it is abnormal to be disrespectful. of these we undeniably have both to offer.

when this happens, it is because in one's gift that they practice they have come to expect a certain notoriety; then when this turns, finding themselves the other end, they do not readily recognize to give of that which has been easily received.

cool thing is, brothers become the tighter from it (as we have), as it brings equilibrium to otherwise disjointed membering.

Spirit works the same with every living thing/creature. It listens to see, and sees to listen. be it tree or be it horse, makes no never mind, even being with brothers of the wind.

to say brothers is not to exclude sisters, as it is, to say sisters is not to exclude brothers.

quite frankly, the wind don't care, for it listens to see and sees to listen; ya see?

thereof is the winds care...pretty much down to bizness.

but, loop this back to Mahpia, and realize how hard it is to be a brother period, and then to be of brothers kept. God is good in bringing such together, bringing to it the equilibrium that each one is blind to, yet all together, is sight of in the mutual listening.

one stick is easily broken, many together are hardly broken. conundrum

like a nursery ryhme: 1 2 buckle my shoe, 3 4 out the door, 5 6 pick up sticks, 7 8 don't be late....

what ain't got two feet. "a shoeless man cannot give away shoes" Greek Wisdom saying

never judge another unless you've walked in their shoes.

i bought me a pair of riding boots because of my brothers gift to me; and he bought himself some pruning tools because of my gift to him. this not through judging oneanother, but through our mutual discernment of thise gifts Spirit given.

what is Spirit given is of the uttermost respect for life and the living. it is at once gentle and compassionate, yet harsh and dispassionate. in that is equilibrium's way.

them thar orchard trees were overflowing with springing blooms toward a fruited harvest in deeds. them thar horses overflow with blossoming potential toward good benefits in future understanding.

my brother said to me when his orchard was heavy with blooms, he says, Tim...now we have two connections to oneanother, mine to you and yours to me.

certainly this is what honor is...all the way a round and all within the rounded.

i am slow on the uptake, but fast in the download

seems right to me...

Take a Load off Annie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GiKAa7tbiY

as synchronicity(sp?) always has it, this song was right on time when it hit the air waves.

I'm Wide Awake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrlYVTFAKcc

we all...are in this together.

Tutor
17th July 2013, 03:46 PM
mysticism - meaning: merely one upunder the state of confusion deliberately set overhead of such a one, simply because they've arrived beyond the norm of human querious nature. is this "curiosity"? NO!...it is one having said NO! to that which behind them is not their's any longer. yet, what is their's, lies beyond the state of confusion deliberately set overhead. Thus, a one is saying YES! to that Truth beyond that which confusingly Lies...over their head.

analogy: Like all Lies, they lure one in. into a game of he said...she said. in a just court, the judge throws it all out, judges equitably, equally dividing the spoils all after the point of marriage up to the point of divorce. child custody is to the ONE whom has said YES! to Truth.

in that analogy may be seen the end of duality's to and from, and the beginning of One.

for it is not about marriage at the juxtapositional juncture of YES!. it is about YOU, whom said YES!.

thus, a new Spirit is given to the faithful, even as they've looked back on what was no longer their's, because everbit of it in the marriage (invested) did without a doubt confusingly betray their vested interests beyond the norm of human query.

the juxtaposition dissolved, the juncture resolved - clarity of resolution.

Clarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxo9mrWgR8

~

this is like a little girl i know, she is 17 and is spending her life in rehab till she turns 18 and will be released to a halfway house. her mom remarried, and her father is from the first marriage. her mom constantly blames the girl for every little problem, unwilling to admit that the second husband has eyes on her daughter having for the past few years become the shape of a young woman. so the mom constantly bickers at the girl saying, "you're just like your father and you ruin everything in my life!"

so i says to the girl, well...the first part is true, the second part is a lie. she didnt like that the first part is true. i said, for that matter, you are just like your mom too. she really didnt like that comment. but then i said, the truth of it is child, is that within You, is the best of both of your parents, that best lying unseen, except for the fact that you are, even if this truth seems like a hell of a thing to have to unjustly endure that which is really the best about You.

so, this little girl is a mystic, though she doesnt realize it so to be.

~

child custody is to the ONE whom has said YES! to Truth.

mysticism in a seedy nut shell...

Tutor
17th July 2013, 04:12 PM
My Darling

Never would I deny you
The true desires of your
Sweet and tender Heart.
Our Lord would have us both
Living in an exceeding abundance.
So much abundance that others
Beyond us two as one
Would abundantly share.
This not because I myself
Would from myself
Give.

But rather, because of You,
My Bride
Having within yourself
Heartfelt desires
Which in their heartfelt being
Shall also be sweetly and tenderly
Met.

Patience is the key of
Understanding,
That the world outlying
Wherefrom desires would
Present themselves to you,
are not of your true
Heart.

This, I do understand
And when I recognize
Your thoughtful want giving way
To the world to meet you
Then I must protest.
For it is true, this heart of
Yours.

And I would not see it
Shortsighted with
Impatience and lack luster
That could not satiate
What in truth your
Heart would have for
You.

So I rest in your
Sweet and tender Heart,
Listening to your hearted
Proposals of pure desire
Felt.

And I too, often feel arrested
In your seeming inability
To practice that patience
Which in time
Will deliver your every Heart's
Desire.

For you see, even as I will give to you
What is yours alone, Myself;
It is only because I in
Reflection of You,
Would as the Lord would,
Give to us our very
Us.

That through us
All within us finds
Its abundant
Finish.

Your Darling

Tim

~

to those beloved's upunder,

The Ceiling Can't Hold US: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_nzx6tSfq0

Tutor
17th July 2013, 05:52 PM
The conception of God and the Absolute Truth are not on the same level. The conception of God indicates the controller delegating sub-controls/ers, whereas the Absolute Truth indicates the source of energy/ies.

That which as Person (anthropomorphic) controls cannot be Impersonal, thereby is personal, overall and indivi-dually.

Thusly, the Personal feature, divisible/many; and the Impersonal feature, invisible One without a second.

thoughts borrowed/paraphrased from the Srimad Bhagavatam, Introduction - 1st paragraph ~ Prabhupada.

~

"I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some Letter of that After-Life to spell:
And by and by my Soul re-turn'd to Me,
And answer'd "I Myself am Heav'n and Hell.""

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

~

"What is Trust? It is the tranquility of soul in the one who trusts; his/her hearted reliance on the one in who he/she trusts, that the latter will do what is right and proper in the matter of the trust, to the extent of his/her ability and knowledge, for the benefit of the one who trusts. The essense of his/her trustfulness is his/her sure confidence that the Person in who he/she trusts will fulfill what he/she promised and execute what he/she pledged him/her~self to do; and even in matters wherein he/she made no promise nor gave a pledge, has it in Mind to benefit the one who trusted him/her--and all this, out of pure benevolence and kindness."

Duties of the Heart by Bahyah

~

"If I am not for my Self, then who is for Me?" "If I am only for my Self, then what am I?" "If not NOW, when?" Hillel - Pirke Avoth

~

"You the soul in incarnation, are consciously aware of the fact--subjectively and ofttimes dimly sensed--of your real Self, of the solar Angel, who is the Angel of the Presence." Alice Bailey

"The most perplexing part of this quotation , the part that most challenges our understanding--is the assertion that the Solar Angel is "your real Self." "What does this mean?" "Is the Solar Angel "me", or is it a distinct entity that overshadows me, as the Christ overshadowed Jesus?" John Nash

John Nash article "Solar Angel"

~

Be ye not of the world and in the world, but rather, be ye of God in the world. paraphrase

in this statement, the first part alone is covered by Jesus' statement on serving two masters, or to say, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". the latter part of the statement it is as "eye to eye or agreement".

~

"It is true that Christians, for the most part, have never for long looked upon the Spirit as the final norm for the human soul in its search for truth. When a creative wave had spent itself, the final norm for thought and action receded from the immediacy of indivi-dual and group experience and found its rest in the institution with its system or in the literal book and the officially accepted statements about it. It is quite likely, of course, that both institution and book were modified in meaning and demand by the insights which the creative period had uncovered. The fruits of the ventures of faith in one generation commonly become the involiable boundaries of the next. During the comparatively long inter-missions between creative out-bursts, the church, instead of serving as a field in which the Spirit can work effectively, seeks to prevent the Spirit from stirring up the souls of men (mankind). Rather than letting the book serve as a tutor to bring men to new truth, it is conceived as a final statement that makes further thought superfluous. The role of the Spirit subsides; it simply operates to make men (mankind) recognize the external authorities.

In the light of its history as a concept and the role it played in the founding of Christianity, this neglect of the Divine Spirit by Christians seems strange; yet there are considerations that serve to explain it. The Spirit's role is in the intimacy of indivi-dual human experience. Thus it puts a severe test upon the urge to unity that concerns Christians; for it stresses freedom. Only a voluntary readiness of those guided by the Spirit to subject their convictions to a group examination makes it possible for people to live as with one will under its guidance. The bond of love, which should make men bring their convictions under the subjection of the authority of Spirit over the fellowship, is usually too feebly developed in the mass of people whom the Christian
institutions seek to hold together to serve as a real force of unity.

There is another difficulty that has often made Christianity shy of the Spirit as the final authoritative medium of its historic revelation. This has been the fear that by appealing to the immediacy of human experience and conviction, even within the fellowship, it would be difficult to keep sight of the peculiar character of the Christian revelation. The holiness of the faith, it is felt, can be better protected by more tangible means. Christianity has always wanted to claim the masses; and instinctively it has usually known that the masses whom it claimed seldom knew that "spiritual things must be spiritually discerned". Difficulties such as these should not be discounted. They remind us that not easily do we hold as our own "the freedom of the sons of God". Yet that freedom seems to demand the authority of the Spirit."

Revelation in Jewish Scripture by J. Coert Rylaarsdam - last three paragraphs of Conclusion.

note: i would add that when spiritual things are spiritually discerned, they are no longer "things', but rather, they collectively become viably That which further discerns. there to fore is the freedom.

Tim

p.s. now, if that is gibberish, pray tell, question whether or not you can really read to see, before ya might set forth seeing to read.

Tutor
18th July 2013, 04:33 AM
some good reads worth seeing into: http://www.goodreads.com/author/list/134951.Mabel_Collins

~

Hayah, or as i like to write it ha'Y'ah. Ahyah means I am. the given is that hayah is forst, and that ahyah is secondarily aroused.

Hayah means isness, existence as if this were separate from that which is or exists.

Ahyah is like a turn, meta-noia, where that which of separateness has become aware of the inseparable nature/relationship of God and them Self.

this is not unlike the hebrew phrase "Bo bayit" which means "come, enter to within". the difference is merely in the awareness, the conscious perception. Beit becomes Veit, such that awareness having be-come (came) would also see that Beit has be-come (came), such that "Vo vayit" now is the phrase. Vo indicates "turned", Va indicates "entered", focusing upon the Beit to Veit. this then is like saying, "turned, entered to within".

thusly, the hayah in the turning is ahyah, the ha to ah. what can be said of the central Yod, the Y. Y is generally accepted as convergence, of two dissimular streams uniting into one stream. however, it is a bit more complicated (seemingly) than that.

after the turned, entered to within, the Y is like One standing erect with arms stretched out, hands up. like surrender within would invertedly support the one stream feeding two streams...outward. it occurs to me here, still pondering another thread, that this is that which is R.B's. NEW. wow, suddenly i see just what CFT's reply in that thread stated about this method's aiding against the over-stimulation of upper energy centers. terminology and logistics of word....whew, good that it is all cross relative.

now, one can practice this Y all they like. however, it cannot be actualized "until" the turn itself is actual. what actualizes? the having turned, the having entered to within.

Paul's words come into play as one would query of this "until". Paul throws out this word, "the head of the woman is the husband, the head of the husband is Christ". having written that i can only imagine the "hella noes" of most women, and considering the worldly take on that bit of word, i am right with them, "hella noe". tis a spiritual thing in need of spiritual discernment, is all.

to turn a thing is to discern, such that a "thing" is not, and the discerned is actual. thus, is the turned, the having entered to within, for all things may only be discerned from within. no amount of outward reading to see can discern a damn thing.

but what is the mechanism of discernment? well, what if all thoughted mechanisms (things) served that which discerns?

so, what is that which discerns? when spiritual things are spiritually discerned, they are no longer "things', but rather, they collectively become viably That which further discerns. there to fore is the freedom.

herein the query ends, with the only answer. we are not humans being spiritual, but rather, we are Spirit indivi-dually being human. foreceably, the Y dictates that two streams unite as one, or that from one are two given forth. this would dictate that our human beingness is interdependent upon this source (Spirit) and that duality emergent from it. likewise, the interdependency is to Spirit as well, in that our human beingness turned, entered to within touches the source, feedback even when we are not consciously aware.

this dictates that awareness alone is the key to that which is ever in existence. but this is not indicative of one's outward awareness. for outward awareness cannot be until inward awareness is touched. this is like the prince who kisses sleeping beauty, and she awakens.

therefore we might identify that awareness is feminine. to apply this to Paul's indicative word. now, this would seem to exclude the feminine physicality in the world. however, it is given that a woman having birthed a child is enough, and that a barren woman or woman having chosen to not give birth, is of herself to be considered no different as any male physicality in the world.

whoa! do not despair. for these two variances of femininity in the world are what give to women the equal right, the he/she, the him/her, to speak that which from within would render itself speakable, Spirit.

enough is enough, one reckons so.

why then the husbandman under the head of Christ? because the Y alone has to within itself be actualized. how then is one actualized within? Christ

now, this would render a double Yod. a sign which i presently have no clue to place in this writing. but if you look at the Hebrew letter Yod, you might see its characteristics. this even as it transliterates/works out as Y. what if both ways, justice were done? writing them both simultaneously together, as that expression which incapsulates the goal of Christianity, to become the true Jew, that which can stand before the Father God Almighty. That which trough time actualized That which within specific time set it forth.

now, you see, we are thrown into the subject of time, to what purpose is time?

looking at the hebrew word Zeman which kinda translates to our usage of the word time, yet Actually means much more. looking also at the inverse of Zeman, or the hebrew word Namet which translates as Delicious.

to localize the purpose one has to look at it in everyday human terms, our human experience. like cooking a meal takes time, afterwards the meal is eaten. a delicious food is followed by the word Yum, which is a furtherance of the hebrew word Yom which means Day. this points out the line in the Lord's Prayer, "Give us this day our daily bread".

this indicates that we look into the Last Supper, or indeed the Eucharist. but we mustn't get lost in the outward demonstration, and turned, always looking into within for this. in doing so has one partaken, simply in touching source, Spirit. awareness then is delicious, the Yum that had been merely Yom. this is like saying that the Day of Light meets the light of day, or that that which happened in specific time is exactly that which NOW is actualized. comfort, deliciously flavored, yum - comfort food.

to be ~ comfortable, or come for table to be.

anyhoo, what ive just written is a work in progress, and lord knows it is full of holes. these "things' are best discerned where multi-person agreement may be established, for proper spiritual confirmation; or such a query from multi-person entered to within to source toward a comparative. would Spirit tell several different answers? even as several would enter to within severally?

for all of us, each has an indivi-dual door inward, yet dual-is-ti-cally speaking we cannot humanly disagree about what is day and what is night, what is left and what is right, what is up and what is down. only Spirit may through several, confirm that which severally querys. otherwise there is unactualized outward division of parting opinions.

when we conclude that each in every of One IS, then we might conclude with parting ways. yet, parting is such sweet sorrow, delicious enough to give lesson about what parting isnt, and what union might be. tis a strange undiscerned thing, the way which we, of our given indivi-dual wills, choose to eat.

odd how a divining rod is a Y held in both hands in the search for unseen water. i made one, it works. also made two indivi-dual rods L's, one held in either hand, they cross one another as an X, they work.

P.S. [removed by Tim]

Tutor
20th July 2013, 01:36 AM
"Christ has come, the Light of the world. Long ages may yet elapse before His beams have reduced the world to order and beauty, and clothed a purified humanity with light as with a garment. But He has come : the Revealer of the snares and chasms that lurk in darkness, the Rebuker of every evil thing that prowls by night, the Stiller of the storm-winds of passion ; the Quickener of all that is wholesome, the Adorner of all that is beautiful, the Reconciler of contradictions, the Harmonizer of discords, the Healer of diseases, the Saviour from sin. He has come: the Torch of truth, the Anchor of hope, the Pillar of faith, the Rock for strength, the Refuge for security, the Fountain for refreshment, the Pine for gladness, the Rose for beauty, the Lamb for tenderness, the Friend for counsel, the Brother for love. Jesus Christ has trod the world. The trace of the Divine footsteps will never be obliterated. And the Divine footsteps were the footsteps of a Man. The example of Christ is such as men can follow. On! until mankind wears His image. On! towards yon summit on which stands, not an angel, not a disembodied spirit, not an abstract of ideal and unattainable virtues, but THE MAN JESUS CHRIST."

PETER BAYNE, A. M. ~ "The Testimony of Christ to Christianity"

~

" This, we say, is man, the fallen principality. In these tragic
desolations of intelligence and genius, of passion, pride, and sorrow ,
behold the import of his eternity. Be no mere spectator, turn the
glass we give you round upon yourself, look into the ruin of your
own conscious spirit, and see how much it signifies, both that you are
a sinner and a man. Here, within the soul's gloomy chamber, the
loosened passions rage and chafe, impatient of their law ; here
huddle on the wild and desultory thoughts ; here the imagination
crowds in shapes of glory and disgust, tokens both and mockeries of
its own creative power, no longer in the keeping of reason ; here sits
remorse scowling and biting her chain ; here creep out the fears, a
meagre and pale multitude ; here drives on the will in his chariot of
war ; here lie trampled the great aspirations, groaning in immortal
thirst ; here the blasted affections weeping out their life in silent
injury ; all that you see without, in the wars, revenges, and the
crazed religions of the world, is faithfully represented in the
appalling disorders of your own spirit."

HORACE BUSHNELT., "The New Life."

~

Jeremiah 24:7 New King James Version (NKJV): 7 Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

~

Ezekiel 36:26 New King James Version (NKJV): 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Tutor
20th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Abraham|MahArBa

Isaac|CaAsi

Yakov|VoKay

to be continued...

Maharba - hunter, seeker; Arabic word Marhaba - God is Love, Mar = Master/God, Haba = Love; You = Thou

CaAsi - Pure, notable that Ca is as Kay|Joy, finish = Pure Art of Joy; Asi = Art

VoKay - Turn Joy, Call to Joy; that which is sought = Joy = That

~

notable: James = Jacob, translation of name for name

Epistle of James (KJV) 1:2-7

[2] My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
[3] Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
[4] But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
[5] If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
[7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

~

The modern Hebrew name for this letter is “mem” probably from the word “mayim” meaning “water”. The word “mayim” is the plural form of “mah”, probably the original name for this letter, meaning “what”. The Greek name for this letter is “mu”, a Hebrew word closely related to “mah”. The sound for this letter is “m”.

The Hebrew word for four is arba ארבע (masculine arba'ah ארבעה). The root of the word is רבע, which leads to such words as reva רבע - quarter, rvi'i רביעי - fourth, and m'ruba מרובע - square. This is fairly straightforward.

~

Mayim Chayim - Living Waters; waters of life

the letter Mem or Mah in it's origin is WHAT?!

~

the hunter|seeker exclaims, "What for am I?"

~

in a wild leap is the word KaBuKi. [ka song + bu dance + ki art]

we may identify that this Japanese art form began as masquerade of char-acter depiction.

~

[Lakota Star Knowledge] in the drawing of the eight pointed Bright and Morning Star, we recognize that to connect all points of extremity, that lines intersectedly give way to internal points of crossing. the points of extremity identify the planets of our solor system which reflectively trade in and out of the sun's rays. the internalpoints of crossing are not natural, thus are identified as super-natural.

Given of the lore, the natural is good, for it be of creation; while the super-natural is considered bad/evil because it arose unnaturally, as to say it inadvertantly approximated power, this power evolved and not of that power of Creation.

Now, 2D would look upon this thinking to know, thus "knowing" would of choice choose. However, 3D would of the midst of this gathering, realize that there is no intersectedness beyond the 2D look upon it.

the Inipi [sweat lodge] skeletal construction is the Morning Star, is the Womb of the Universe, covered.

That which realizes, is conscious realization, is awareness, is surprisingly WHAT?!; is You, is Thou, is 4D, is Forty and Four, is 44.

in the midst of 8 is 9

is 9:44

Hebrew Order: Psalm 9; commentary - "if God can handle the stars he has no difficulty with the human enemies of the psalmist."

Thus is Faith, and this Psalm of Gratitude and Appeal, as Faith waits upon the Lord.

also Psalm 44, Royal Wedding Song...

it is notable that the book of Acts is the 44th book in the Christian Bible; that Solomon's Song of songs is the 22nd book; that Revelations is the 66th book.

~

depending upon the warp and woof of our human tapestry, one may lose sight looking upon the 2D of it. Yet, it is nought but the the covering of our enwombment, the swadling blanket for our birthed whole body of.

courtship, marriage, birth of two as One. 22 44 66

the given child is the best of it's parents.

~

when the sperm and egg unite for the zygote, the rod of law first forms not unlike a pin with a head upon it. from this rod, the law in it's redundant and manifold unfoldings of revealing revelation gives way [opening of the books] to the formation of the body wherein the living TRUTH shall dwell as a given externalized LIFE form.

this song dance art is WHAT?! it is. IT = Human; tiMOMit

~

Like a Beacon in the Ocean Of Matter, all round @ once, OM

AU = O, for aum for om

~

Moms get very little recognition, raising their children to give over to their Dads, to be given in the world at large. But, understand this, ever is the the VaV of our Creation openly giving way as eVaVe; Ave Maria; like a Lighthouse amidst all of ALL, all round @ once, AVE

~

to have and to hold

~

Iram|Mari

MarIAm|MaIram

~

Jesus replied, "That which you are looking for has already come."

~

Dwell within You Living of given fleshly heart, but yours is the LIFE out Here where the Heart/Hearth/Earth rocks our One world in the sharing of WHAT?! otherwise remains utterly alone within. Life, where the Name none the less is named.

~

Peace unto You and yours,

Tim

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 05:22 PM
in light of recent thread activity elsewhere.

we are not human being spiritual, we are spirit being human.

human being spiritual opens for the unavoidable entanglement of misunderstandings, those misunderstandings part and parcel to disagreeing chosen angles of spirituality.

spirit being human opens for the reality that is avoidable of such entanglement, as realization, or awareness of what is being looked upon, as humans rigorously vent from the unknowing of spirit being human. such unknowing as to poise the very choice that this one brevity is all one has, that there is no such "spirit" at all, that it is all for nothing.

what if it were nothing for everything/all. such is truth, that very spirit, such an endless macrocosmic origin would make itself so small, that such as is a microcosmic event could appear macrocosmically infinite.

and what if that point in the midst of sacrificiality were the human charge, the very eye of the needle where throughed the thread of ages warps and woofs the what is.

for every sun/star a-laying within the tapestry of time's terrain, there by a black hole feeding from the other side, uncovered. the alternative is just as true, for we may ponderously look out and see the black hole of our questioning for the answer that is none other than US.

just as it is, that spirit is being human, it behooves us as humans to be humanist (understanding) in the avoidance of what is not the agenda of Spirit's being Us. this would of course mean we focus on what is our Humanity, the summa bonus of our greater good, the fruit of ages worked out through us, the charges who generationally sowed that it may, as it is, be generational reaped. we the fielded hands of creation's behest that the procreatively givens be co-creators.

a penny's worth,

Tim

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 07:47 PM
i do my best to pay homage to what members are writing in this forum, and to respondingly write a reply if i see a reply. i am admittedly witless in my approach, simply because i dont ply thoughts, i merely allow what i might share of myself. having spent the first 40 years of my life half-wittedly bounding about in life as if i actually knew some"thing", it has been my lesson since that i aint got a damn clue, and all i have is what i might share of myself, given as i am, presently exposed to experientially give.

paranoia, or the phobic outworking of inward irrational fears, is what it is, the ends of anxiety having reached panic state whereof coping skills have run out their course.

recently conversing with fellow vets, we discussed this hyper-vigilance that seemed to plague our lives with negative outcomes. in the course of the conversation, a vet having remained silent for the most part, summed it up like this...saying to us, hyper-vigilance is not the problem, the problem is how we see it within ourselves. he further related that as we can identify that for the most part in our world, people have lost the sense of vigilance, because this is placed into a minority which serves to be vigilant; and that upon coming home, we recognize that most folks aint got walking around sense that vigilantly gaurds one another; that our hyper-vigilance cannot but be, and should, given the world at large, be reckoned as a positive agency instead of that which plagues us.

then we talked about being a bunch of arseholes, and he also said that the ability to be an arsehole is a good thing too; but should be utilized in a positive way. sometimes it is all one has to get the point across.

like a few days back, my wife and i were eating on the patio of a restaurant. a woman coming into the patio fell, a waiter walked right past her offering no assistance. when he came past me, i spoke to him, saying, brother...tell me why you didnt see to help that woman up?" it was as if he woke up from his hurriedness, looked back seeing two other women who were closeby helping this woman up. so he says to me, "I am sorry, i didnt really see what had happened, and figured she was ok".

well there ya go, i said. and furthermore, i said, you need to be wakin the f up. so he went over and apologized to the woman and went on about his business.

no doubt karma will come back and bite me in the arse on that, when one day i am caught unobservedly off guard. it happens, none of us is perfect, so we vigilantly remind one another as we haphazardly go.

i dont mind being reminded, it is my duty not to forget.

Tutor
25th July 2013, 02:09 PM
what is love?

einstein says, the answer is in the question.

what is love.

~

what isn't love?

again...

what isn't love.

~

love is love

~

the perspective of the cloud of unknowing

this is not the personal perspective of questing to know from the "whating?" agency of our human ignorance.

this is the impersonal perspective of seeing quite clearly the "what?" which is questing from within ignorance.

But, what does that mean?

exactly....

meaning, to know. to know "meaning" without realization of purpose, purpose being the "what?" that one ever is.

~

from whence comes purpose?

what then? when the impersonal replys, I do not know you.

~

the fourth...the fifth, a minor fall...a major lift

to fall in love, not to pick and choose what is love and what is not.

~

three judges: Me, my Self and I

Me, My and Mine, this all within Me's grasp

Self is Self, selfsame

"I" to I, Not-I, as "I" presumes to reckon that "I am this or I am that", as if to steal from the grasping Me. ah...poor lil ole me.

Neti Neti

~

both Me and I have their own dissimilar yet polaring opposites, their entourage, their posse

Me got a posse

I got a posse

Self is Self, selfsame, on one hand this, on one hand that, yet selfsamed

~

Not "I"...but You. not My will, but Your will be done.

through theft to know or within grasp of understanding

Self is Self, selfsaming, having the hand from which is stolen, having the hand from which is given.

~

where are You?

where art Thou, O' Lord, that I might, in Thee, rest? Wilt Thou not cover Me, that I be recovered?

Ah...

~

tis not "to know or not to know". tis not "mine or not mine". tis simply...to be or not to be.

some will say after much fruitless search that it is not to be. how come, then if not having come, that "to be" is said to be an "it"?

"it wasn't or isn't meant to be". "It" professes that "being is an it", that very "You" are no more than an "It".

thus is meaning without purpose. the grail sought far and wide without, while the grail half empty or half full ever closely sits without the surrendering drink.

~

only that which selfsames might upon surrender drink toward the saming of Self's takens and givens.

TzemAni - SelfSame

TzemAch - Brother'sSamed

"I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine."

did I hereof state the surrender to having taken what is "...my Beloved's", for is not Beloved's that which is possesively written herein? having said here that Beloved's My am I?...and look at Me that is saying outright that "my Beloved is mine", such that all be given to Me to Be.

thus is said, I Remain to Stay.

for it is; the fourth...the fifth, a minor fall...a major lift.

I fell under THAT standing back up is Me. I fell in LOVE That LOVE is Me...is My Love as Mine to now give.

hmmmm, my poor lil ole soul now Me to be. To be or not to be, that is the question. Not I, but Thou.

were it as I and My Self, were it then as a lie; for in a truth, ever was I of My Self, even as in My Self were ever Me.

My Self or I, One of Spirit as Me, My and Mine.

"What the Father has given me is mine, and no man can taketh is away." ~ Jesus ~ "The Father and I are One." or'd-i-na. ore'd-ain-ed

not "and" neithering; but or, either or, both as One for Me.

~

"Im Ain Ani Li, Mi Li?" Hillel

The Nothing, The I

The Everything, for Me

"If I am not for My Self, Who is for Me?" "If I am only for My Self, then WHAT am I?" "If not NOW, when?"

~

I of My Self in Me...AM. outside in for inside out; for I were weary of being out as not being at all, to within sought after as nothing at all to me, seeking for my self to be forgiven, finding that of my self am I foregiven, that me is now to be forgiving.

there is no meaning within when purpose is without. there is purpose within when meaning is without.

from love is love given; love is love, selfsame

twins oned in the twain; I fell in downover, of Me stands out upunder, like a soar thumb's up to Brother's Self Samed.

AniTzemAch|AchTzemAni

there is no being without love being given

where there is love there is being as love given

~

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"Love isn't here, but "it's" somewhere"...."I try to forget me, but some"thing" won't let me"

ya gotta love those lyrics...because they're about the "I washed up and I cleaned"; the "I" giving in, surrendering to within the lie of having taken from foregiveness, to receive forgiveness that just me might be the somewhere love is from me to be given.

The I has nothing to give up, for the I is no "thing" inwardly given; yet was everything having been taken re-turned, that might of me being given to, to from be given.

Tim

Tutor
27th July 2013, 04:16 AM
poe tree; poe tri; poe try; poetry

a workman poet

it takes two to tango, O'Gnat

strained so hardly at.

easy now for an easier no

don't eat the fruit afore the flowers grow.

can't take a vehicle where only feet may go

walk on fair ones choosing not a fair row.

make haste not to hurry,

hurry not in making haste.

cycle the story recoloring the glory

if darkness within, light of day without,

if lightness within, your a-shinin light's drought.

day of light meets light of day

what meaning or purpose lay...

what may one do of the way

but have the grace to say nay

to that which gets in the way.

do your own to own your due,

i cannot for you reckon your blue.

the same but not the same

be innocent of the game.

word up for a word layed down

word layed down of word nailed up

minded hand reaching left from right,

handed mind grasping right from left.

depth a-callin from the with in

depth a-fallin to the with out.

work in progress...

Tutor
28th July 2013, 03:08 AM
Out of Nothing At ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEd6QUbK2Mw

NO! not this not that, no-thing

I have been called every name, but the name i answer to is nameless.

I have been named by every call, but the call i answer calls my name.

i cannot reckon but to be reckoned, and reckoned that i might reckon.

when two become one, one and one is one...how be this

when this one becomes two, that two is yet one, how be that

i cannot think to know, but to understand this or that as it is.

the mystery of a woman is not anyone's, even her's

the mystery of a man is not anyone's, even his'

yet, it is for him to struggle with himself of her's

and for her to struggle with herself of his'.

why struggle so..do we, that this we is an is

there is no joy without having struggled within.

though the struggle always and in all ways

ends in sheer sacrifice of the win, to lose

one's self to the love for another

aye, even for the love of another.

thought to imagine a-go-in home

thought to imagine re-turning as one

found to be as two as oned, the joy

of one another two-gathered.

do not thou wish to be held

to be embraced even when undeserving

to be secured when all seems insecure

to be cared for when health has taken a turn

to be unto death unparted though apart

to be of old and in blue when black becomes

the dress for occasion's unavoidable calling.

can we see that we be, all along being for each

let not boredom or impatience to lackluster make

in the maelstrom of life's distraction unceasing take.

defy the logic of words loosed upon thy love

tis only the heartache of time's quick brevity.

live like there is NO on the morrow

saying Yes to the moment where love's

shared breath endures to keep.

to be kept from the taking

if love be uncovered a-faking.

desire at the base, pure and simple

held back beware the impurity

of days slipped by grieve's a-prickle.

say, we have seen the end of perfection,

for who is perfect in this perfect mess

or whom may perfect pure innocense

to be ever-kept of the keep keeping the kept.

no one warrants being mis-treated

yet, who has tricked themself to

imagine to think what love is and isnt.

keep thy love well-kept in thy keeping kept

lest darlings their be a-grieving to be wept.

aye, but re-member Thou true,

that without struggle within,

they're be no Joy such as IS to be YOU.

YES! YOU a Light shedding Joy in the Darkness.

Light in the Darkness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wPWrZSC8s

I WILL RISE!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8w7mGug0c

Tutor
29th July 2013, 03:14 PM
the title mystic, like other titles, such as saint, are given postumously. such a one, be they female or male, would in the time of their poetic sharing, renounce any and all titles, simply because they would understand to do so.

1. old person - formed of the world

2. person enprocess - climactic life event, perhaps illness/trauma, throws them inwardly seeking, purgation of "formations"

3. new person - of god, emergent of inwardness, yet it is the inward as outward uninhibited expression

4. nothing - the world receives them not, will not brook them, attacks erupt within while the attackers mock from without

~

why is this? and is this good?

Good is God, God is good

"In as much as it dwells within you, be peaceable among men" ~ Paul

"With men these things are impossible, with God all things are possible" ~ Jesus

~

what is the point of this, if when emergent of God, to find one's Self up against it, moreso then ever?

what is a PeaceMaker?

the commonly accepted definition of peacemaker is something or one that forceably within the outlying brings about peace. this given as - to protect and serve mankind.

this is apparently not the way of God. though we cannot, all of us in the world, reckon to say that those whom protect and serve us are not duly required. the conundrum then, of right and wrong.

~

the artifice of being drive to nothing, is to end deliberations of apparent conundrums. As it is written in a Psalm ~ "The Lord's is the earth and it's fullness, the world and all it's peoples".

here distinguished from one another are earth and world. i suppose that without thorough study of the Psalms one will not, cannot, themselves distinguish earth from world, or world from earth.

here we may see that the fullness is earth's, for it says "the earth and it's fullness".

here we may see that the peoples are the world's, for it says "the world and all it's peoples".

yet, here we may see that the earth and world are the Lord's, for it says "The Lord's is the earth....., the world....".

~

thus is THE Lord's business seen, that the business of either the old person or the new person is also seen.

the old person - as worldling is the business of the world, a person amongst the peoples. this person closed in, the world classifies that the people be prohibited, thus self-inhibitions. this working out as man's laws broken, man's established peace broken.

the new person - as earthling is the business of the earth, a person within the fullness. this fullness exactly that which as inward expression now expresses outwardly uninhibited. this too, is met just as is the old person, for one is yet in the world.

~

what is of God, not being of the world, is expressive of that which is of God; not being God or good as it were, but rather, being of God given to express whatever the new person expressively IS. what IS is? No-thing @ All; for the earth's is fullness, and the earthling is both within and expressively within, membered in this fullness. a veritable child of Earth's fullness, from within to that which yet is without, such that a delivered member expressively delivers to that which other-wise lies without.

a PeaceMaker then, is none other than one up against, yet in the world, expressively given to draw to themself that which identifying them would mock from without while attacking from within. My God, why on earth would this be?

well now, sticks and stone may break my bones, but words may never hurt me. there be the rule, unbreakable by even those whom identify from without mockingly.

the sticks and stones become the enterior attacks, the very battles inwardly fought. the sticks are as the zen stick, given to entice awakedness, as one weary might very well drift off once again to sleep. the stones are as accusations, given to root out the resi-duals toward no-thing-ness.

say WHAT?!

it is as Paul reckons it, to give due to God's Ministers. they know when to be peace-full, when one holding their peace would BE.

the mocking trial is there toward drawing out the violent reflexivity, if any. renounce violence friends, give not way for it expressively. aye, meet word for word, but assertain the wait, allowing the mocking a time for assertive responsivity.

this final finishing is not unlike the blacksmith's last hammering and final heat to temper.

Paul's assertions ending Gal. 6. is boasting in no-thing but the Cross, the Cross as no-thing, as very beginning of everything of God's givens, those givens...the fullness of earth. also, Paul asserts, let no man henceforth bother ME!

for you see, it is finished for Paul. this even as Paul admittedly states, as even in 1st John it is said, that "though he knows to do right, he yet does wrong"; and "we'd be liars if we said that we did not yet sin".

In the Letter of James, it states, "finding yourself fallen to diverse temptations, call it joy", "letting patience have her perfect work". but this is followed up be the order of The Day, to rein this in as best as one might, "putting away all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness". key word here is "self-naughting", and this exercise is ascetically practiced, such that driven inward is that which in thought is naughty, thuly driven inward..fester, festering works out as perversions, where otherwise tolerated in their lesser form would not have either become filty nor superfluity.

one cannot escape being human, for being human is the peak peaking peaked creation of God. God don't make junk, "junk" makes being human as if it is something to be guilty of and ashamed of; neither is true.

Paul says, "knowing the time....", this said by Paul in references to himself as a spiritual father, yet never claiming himself beyond that expression outwardly giving through himself away.

~

any human is ever-present as worthy, merely in that, one is human @ All.

~

the paraphrases above I have not noted book/chapter/verse. i reckon any might find them with a little searching out.

the purpose of such a one delivered to nothing, is not to then hole themself banded up in some thoughted god awful secrecy. but rather, it is to, through understanding the very quick of what is human, serve the ever-present fullness waiting upon the people's re-cognition. does not the Lord wait just so? if so, who is any one that they'd not wait upon the Lord awaiting?

thus, it is written severally so, to those "thoughted" to have waited upon the Lord's business/work, the very Lord saying, "I do not know you."

unless at first one has rested in the finished work of the Lord, then they have not lastly stepped out as that finished work.

given forgiveness as forgiveness given

is a one delivered from madness to then deliver madness? NO

is a one delivered from madness to then deliver goodness? YES

when Jesus was called "good", He reckoned to have replyed, "why do you call me good, only the Father God Almighty is good". He also intimated that if His words/deeds (expression) were of his own thinking (opinions) then they'd not be worthy of having been heard or seen. paraphrase

end here for now...it is wearisome, attempting edification of the word. i fear that i fall very short of the mark. i've got about an acre of grass to mow, and a 300 ft of wide ditchline to weedeat today. a heavy dew is slow in the leaving this mornin. so, too much coffee i reckon so.

Tutor
30th July 2013, 02:55 AM
cleaning out my garage making more room. unboxing stuff that's been boxed up anywhere from 3 - 6 years, through three moves.

anyway, i am pretty much down to boxes of my books, be like xmas. lots and lots of books, over 30 boxes of em. trying to thin em out, but i'd done that how many times. in the last 11-12 years, i musta looked through at least a coupla thousand books. most of them purchased at a high price and shipping from other countrys. the older the book the better, the farther back the translation the better. it has been a passion, a fever to learn. what have i learned? i've looked at a ♥♥♥♥e load of books. that's about it.

for example, i've every book from A.B., every one of em. i must have upwards of 25 different translations of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, one just wasnt good enough to get the overall gist of it. many such topical titles i've gathered every known translation to. point is, ive no intention to look through (study) them all again, maybe a select few that really hit the mark. gonna have to find homes for em. and that's not to mention the internet research given to the trail of gathering. internet research is bollocks now, cant find what you're looking for, for all the hottest hits prioritized and listed page after page; video games stealing every topical title there ever was. what a barrage of b.s. to try and sift through. i feel sorry for those on the trail in todays world. it aint the "aha moment" copyrighted by HARPO...anymore, because of just such nonsense.

that hunger and thirst has abated, the ole noggin needs emptying out, not filling up. am i boasting? no. just saying that the trail of gathering is, but it aint getting easier. if you find a book that resonates, follow through on all quotes in that book to your next books; follow ...follow..follow through. this is because the trail of gathering is the same for all, yet it everybit has to do with what resonates to any one on the trail. Spirit will bring one around in due season where all of it lands as same for all.

Just step on to the trial as you are, and keep on keeping on however you may be in the gathered keeping. turn over every rock, split every piece of wood, look...gather...keep, but do not take and only receive as gathering in. no different than if for a fire's warmth you were gathering in wood. consume the wood, but do not take the wood for yourself, for the wood is for the consuming fire alone. dont worry about forgetting, the trail comes round and round and round, retouching all consumed, diminishing 'the verity' (Qushtah*) like sifting flour till the finest flour is what you got, and what you got is YOU and Yours.

but, what then with this your's which no man can take from you? shall it fester within becoming toxic? nay, it is for the sharing in kind, simply because any YOU is a landing as/of same for all; and All it belongs to. other wise held within, without the sharing, one is worse off than before they ever stepped upon the trial of gathering.

~

listen to these words by Merton; "Love can be kept only by being given away"; "True happiness is found in unselfish love, a love which increases in proportion as it is shared. There is no end to the sharing of love, and, therefore, the potential happiness of such love is without limit. Infinite [externalized] sharing is the law of God's inner life. He has made the sharing of ourselves the law of our own being, so that it is in loving others that we best love ourselves. It is in disinterested activity we best fulfill our own capacities to act and to be."; "Without a life of the spirit, our whole existence becomes unsubstantial and illusory. The life of the spirit, by integrating us in the real order established by God, puts us in the fullest possible contact with reality---not as we imagine it, but as it really is." Thomas Merton, various writs

~

so friends, this same for all, is merely LOVE. YOU are LOVE and Yours is Love. the trail's end, life's beginning

*Qushtah ~ The Verity; also Kushta ~ Truth, as the Mystic's Revelation; and if trail followed through you'll discover that this revelation, though variously given of many languages, does not vary in the least....[in the least...meaning the same for all].

however, even as this trail is in the world, if it is of the world then prepare for no outcoming other than what is already immediately scene. externalized debate, argument, right vs wrong, war and strife amongst peoples. even still, the latter is quite seen, however, it is understood, and in the sharing some few might arrive, neither right nor wrong, just arriving.

notice above that Merton states, "It is in disinterested activity we best fulfill our own capacities to act and to be.".

boyo, that sounds ludicrous doesnt it? we always imagine sitting with like minds with ease of discussion about such immaterial findings. but that aint the way, you have to deliver it exactly where it is least. simply because, as it is the least, it belongs where least is. does no good to share the least where there is most. not to mention, it makes no sense at all if given where it makes sense. yet, it would seem to make no sense at all when least meets least. that's on account of how folks imagine themselves as more than they really are, they cannot accept this least, this love, wanting of more, and wanting of an easiest more, the quickest more, instant gratification---an unceasing hunger where least cannot fill.

it's a hard trail, anyone on it will tell you so. it aint for sissies, but it will darn sure make you small. but small is the least, for from a tiny seed is much given. "he whom takes care of a little is given a lot." taking care of a little is giving this little away.

my brother said to me today, one ought to keep no less than 90 days of stored food/water just in case. i says, just in case of what? he says, in case something happens and the food stops coming. I says, well 90 days of food will feed 90 people in one day, because most folks dont or arent able to keep such quantities, and they'd be mighty hungry brother. now, this ole brother is a christian minister, go figure.

the purpose of emptying/sharing is to remain emptied. like if the many folks had no food, it'd be the best to be hungry with the many; than to be with the few having full bellies by not sharing. a one that shares never runs out of what may be shared, for what of God may be shared is inexhaustable. this aint saying that one speaks as God, it is saying that God spoke, and is yet speaking to anyone of his. who aint His, or whom would presume to determine such? i surely cannot determine it, for i hardly see myself as worthy most of the time. yet, that is how small is, how the least is, how the same for all is. and that is why Love is, that we'd, any of us, enjoy the fullest possible contact with reality, as it really IS.

dedicated to Mom.

Tim

Tutor
30th July 2013, 03:27 PM
hey, i found this short lil diddy folded as a marker in a book i'd looked through some time back [dated 4/17/12].

"She has loved Me that I of my Self might be loved/known.
I have loved Her that of Me my Self might be loved/understood.
We are, as it is, completely and utterly, as Love is Ours as Us Being." ~ Tim/Us/Who We Are

cool..on that same piece of paper i wrote...AhYahim. hmmm...ciphering that: Yahi is like saying Himself or Him, AhYah is I AM

that thar is some deep daft punk, probably in the middle of the night stuff. the piece of paper is hard to see what is written, words crossed out, new words written over and under. that's how it works though, might spend hours and hours for some lil diddy scrawled out on a piece of paper that gets stuffed in a book as a marker. but that's cool, because it shows how the practice doesnt, or ought not, go to one's head.

Get Lucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49vdWMTYKM

Tutor
31st July 2013, 01:50 PM
i've always steered away from fiction that splayed out the good thing. mainly because, a good "thing" ought just be allowed as good. the word 'good' and the term 'God' are indivisibly the same, toward the one word that both words originate from, Love.

a good "thing" is like Ruth, like Hosea's Wife, like Mary Mother of Jesus, like Mary Magdalene; all of which within biblical themes found themselves as thoughted possessions of their worlds; women, the feminine expression, begotten to the world and subjected as supply to meet demand for men's "objective thoughts" placing sin to within the embodiment of women, or any feminine expression for that matter. sad it is, that today, this yet remains, and globally, women pay the price at great loss to our shared world's population, now upwards from 7 billion.

surely this is WHAT?! Jesus took upon the Cross toward Resurrection, from world insanity to absolute clarity.

PKD's observations of the good "thing" were identified by himself as "Zebra", "God", "VALIS", and of these "Titles" never [seems] to have matured beyond the "thoughted thing". but this is the same when looking through most of which non-fiction has to offer, rarely is it that authoring agents matured beyond the "thoughted thing", or "thing" worship-able, while yet the world around them supplyed actual feminine expressions, women, as embodied fodder for the "sin" sacrifice. [however, such authored writes are true snapshots within generational specific time, becoming carriers that communicate the greater good's plight through time]

again, surely this is WHAT?! Jesus brought to the Finish. yet since that specific time event, look at the wake of men's religious pursuits: war, rape, pillaging, shock and awe, collateral damage, acceptable numbers of the death of innocense (women, children, the elderly); on and freaking on...sparked as widlfires from this worship-able good "thing".

it is written...this comment, "I have seen the end of perfection". this stated by a disciple of Christ. this implys the Transfiguration, the Cross, the Resurrection, the fulfillment of the Law and Prophets of the OT; and the re-institution of the Law of the Spirit, or as given, these few laws of liberty as Love's call to be followed.

tis no fiction, nor is this meant for fiction's sake. tis meant toward the release of any one from the ensnaring net of men's worship-able good "thing", fables and fiction ever cast out for the unawares, themselves taught that "things" may satiate the heart, soul and mind; and Lo in a last breath, the brevity of opportunity slips away once again.

surely "things" have their places in Life, yet that which Lives the Life, is neither a "thing" nor is such of "things". "Things" simply serve that which Lives towards comfort of heart, soul and mind. How is it, that..that which Lives the Life, finds it's Self lost to both, as worship-able of "things" and sacrificial as a mere "thing"?

what is the point of maturing to maturity; spiritual maturity which is not set to: any age, any gender, any identifiable human quality nor any quantity of humans grouping together as the market be cornered on truth?

when Spirit inhabits the body, it is as if the spirit is embodied within truth; otherwise such a body could not contain what is Spirit. this would seem to reckon out, given our worldly human co-expression (history et all), as a Great Wealth having entered into an equally Great Poverty.

O' Poverty, given as Bride to Be when immature and innocent as a Child were; taken in courtship when of age came; handed over to marriage when time sufficed, potency impregnated toward potential outcoming Birth through time; given of Child, very Lamb of God at time's closing end of "thoughted things" within the opening beginning of the unimaginable Life long awaited upon by both good and God. God is Spirit, having been with Her all the way, His way, despite the ways of men whom in Her Great Poverty took Her for their own taking ventures of power, a Power not of "things" but in all "things" freely given to men...belonging to God Alone.

when did it become logical to take what is freely given? when what is freely given to all alike (in kind) sets all men equal, and it suffices a few to take it all towards a non-divine economy whereof (world) a few have and the many suffer want; whereof needs, the very basic human necessities are contrived as economical weapons that strongarming powers set against powers for control, where human rights, as that which Lives the Life, are to be murdered as "things" before ever they as children are born into such a madness as is our worldy co-expression, historically and undeniably so, such is logic/fiction/the reasoning out of men's plying greedy lust for power.

desire and even lust for one another as sexual entitites, is not the "sin"; for it is written, "we are not herein set against flesh and bone (embodiment) Beloved's, we are at the outset facing principalities of darkness set against Us". paraphrase

such are the ways of men, and not judgementally, but rather, discernably. For whom but God may judge it, or whom but God is righteous that such might be righted for Us, and not by Us; yet somehow, through Us as that which observes to witness through History's outlying expression as that which as maturity aught be outtruthing.

The Lord said, "when I return, let me not find thee Beloved/s, not doing as thee aught Be". paraphrase

O' Beloved's, are your lamp's filled? are your lamps alit with the flaming passion of Christ shining forth as lights in the darkness?

Jesus said, "Many are called, but few are chosen".

aye, when one is doing that which one aught be doing, then the t given to aught is to the taught given that good be of no-"thing", and few there are that have found it. Shelah

King Nothing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSb2A4mXtg
Quoted comment from upunder this video: "Why can i just imagine Metallica pulling up into King's Landing from Game of Thrones, playing this song and just massacring every single Lanister".

Got fictional G.O.T.? NO

~

Stairway to Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muunxcjt8CY

"to be a rock and not a roll"

I love the graphic/s of this particular video, because they reveal the Self-Actualized Truth, the Stairway coming down from above, in to the clouded sky downover Us upunder on earth.

Got Milk? YES

note: tis no wonder that these strait forward lyrics played in reverse reveal the backwards "thoughted" way. for the question/choice ever is for each in every of One: "to be or not to be" ~ Shake.Spear

MuseEQ10

"The poet enters into him/her Self in order to create. The contemplative enters into God in order to be created. A poet should be an apostle by being first of all a poet. Not try to be a poet by being first of all an apostle. For if he/she presents him/her Self to people as a poet, he/she is going to be judged as a poet and if he/she is not a good one his/her apostolate will be ridiculed." ~ Thomas Merton 1961

~

poorly written,

Tim