PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini or Blockage?

whipple
5th April 2011, 08:15 PM
Hi Guys, I am new to all this stuff so please have patience with me but I will give you some brief background info: about a year ago I stupidly visited a very haunted place and picked up numerous attachments there. Of course at the time I didn't realise but began to feel strange afterwards I thought I was going mad but then I went to visit a spiritual healer who informed me of my attachments and removed them afterwards though I began picking them up again randomly, suicides etc I went through about six months of this. It was a very difficult time for me, one of the most difficult times of my life, I suffered a lot.

Anyway after it all calmed down a bit I now have regular tingling and burning sensations shivering and running up my spine and burning between my shoulder blades, I also sometimes have an intense heat in my heart area it feels really hot I feel anxious quite a lot of the time when this happens, can feel dizzy and spaced out also. showering or applying rock salt to body butter then applying it to my spine alleviates the symptoms a fair bit but they keep coming back - someone mentioned that my attachment experience could have triggered kundalini, do you think this is possible? or is this a case of energy blockage? I don't do any energy work and was not psychic or spiritual in any way before this experience - I just wondered what your opinion and in anyone had any recommendations / remedies that could help me.

Many thanks

psionickx
5th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Hey Whipple Welcome to the forum ,

year ago I stupidly visited a very haunted place and picked up numerous attachments there

*Allow me to ease your concerns here - I'm of the opinion that life-forms of lower evolution/Negs/Suckers/Pyschic-Leeches that might have adhered to your auric-fields might not themselves be the direct Kundalini releasing trigger.You see Kundalini is a force of evolution that takes you forward spiritually and accelerates the ripening of psyche.
Think of Kundalini as a powerful flame which purifies the dross of your metal away - leaving in its wake a pristine luster ready to take on the world anew - or alternatively as jet flame burning them leeches with a hellforce wicked smite :!: die you suckers!! DIE!! :mrgreen:

someone mentioned that my attachment experience could have triggered kundalini

suicides etc I went through about six months of this. It was a very difficult time for me, one of the most difficult times of my life, I suffered a lot.

*Negs/Suckers/Pyschic-Leeches/Energy parasites might not have awakened your kundalini directly but experiencing the grief/trauma/severe emotional turmoil that came afterwards could be a potential trigger - a response of your energy body to severe stress as the stimulus of a divine initiation.

I just wondered what your opinion and in anyone had any recommendations / remedies that could help me.

*Don't sweat it...seriously.....if it's Kundalini it will make itself very obviously known in its own due time
*Just be open to the process of a Kundalini awakening - allow it to proceed .
*Resistance or struggle "OMG! WHATS THIS?? DO I HAVE ENERGY BLOCKAGE? OR IS IT KUNDALINI??" is not going to help ..... just your let Kundalini rise ...let it do what it has to do wherever it has to.

Keep us posted :mrgreen:

whipple
17th April 2011, 06:16 PM
Thanks for your insight psionickx. I guess I am just trying figure out what is going on so I can categorise what I am experiencing and from there I can find the knowledge to help myself, precisely because I want to accelerate my evolution and development. Perhaps I really should have asked a question about grounding or resolving energy body blockages rather than posting in the Kundalini section but it seemed the most logical place at the time as a newb.

psionickx
18th April 2011, 08:35 AM
I want to accelerate my evolution and development

IMO thats as noble and worthy as an aim can get.Your'e taking onto something of lasting meaningful significance.Kudos unto you.

rather than posting in the Kundalini section but it seemed the most logical place at the time as a newb.

Feels like only yesterday when i was at this very forum screaming "Aunt Clair! Experts! i need help!!"...so yeah...mutual feelings :mrgreen:

Would be good to hear your'e getting on with your Kundalini...do post us your details if time permits.

ButterflyWoman
18th April 2011, 09:02 AM
I want to accelerate my evolution and development.
In my past and ongoing experience, the best and most direct way to achieve transformation is through a combination of intention and surrender. Sincerely intend change (prayer can be useful, if you're into that, or affirmations, or going into a meditative state and visualising, whatever works for you, really). Then let go of it and surrender to the process, whatever it ends up being. The combination of intention plus surrender is unbeatable. Oh, also, keep in mind that you need to be willing to accept ANYTHING that comes up in the process. Resisting "what is" will generate all kinds of trouble, slowing down, roadblocks, and on and on. Acceptance is the first step of surrender.

Also, be careful not to overthink things. While I certainly appreciate trying to work out what's going on and putting it into concepts, etc. (I do that, too), it's all too easy to get caught up in "figuring it out", and that can become a kind of resistance. Sometimes we have beliefs lurking around, which we may not even be consciously aware of, that go something like, "I can't move forward until I figure this out" or "I must figure this out" or "I have to work out how to do this", and so on. (I still struggle with this one; the only cure I've found is to STOP when I catch myself and release it, because otherwise I end up chasing my own tail and working at some perceived "thing I need to figure out" and I can get stuck there, tripping on it, for days or weeks or months... or years....).

I love your avatar, by the way. Whimsy! :)

whipple
21st April 2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks CaterpillarWoman I think you are right, I am looking at the best way to move forward and feel a bit stuck and not sure which way to go. I really want to develop spiritually but I don't want to develop my psychic ability any further...at least not now, I'm not interested in communicating with spirits. Most, if not all of my experiences have been negative.

I feel I have to get my house in order first. I would like to practice mindfulness meditation or vipassana to master my mind and get closer to my true self, this also seems to initiate contact [and a negative cording]. I have a few health problems too like Chronic fatigue syndrome and allergies. So I would like to try some energy work [I have Robert's energy work book sitting on my shelf] to try and boost my health but again I don't want increase my psychic ability as I have heard this is a side effect. In the mean time I have settled for learning Qi Gong and Tai Chi until I think I can go further.

You guys with more experience may just think I'm being a big ol' wuss and that I should just get on with it - but after about seven attachments in three months, it has completely changed my life totally, I was a man of science before this....the whole way I relate to the world and everything in it has changed, not to mention I'm sick of being leeched like a cheap dimestore battery. OK the majority were looking for the light and I'm pleased that in some way I helped them get there but I myself personally couldn't help them and every one of them took their toll on my physical and mental health.

I can't help but wonder if my higher self went a bit too far in allowing so many attachments. Now I want to evolve but feel I can't. Maybe I should just give it some time, forget about spiritual stuff for a while, sorry for my babbling, but I actually think that writing on here helps me to understand a bit better just what exactly is going on in my noggin. :mrgreen:

ButterflyWoman
21st April 2011, 05:20 PM
You guys with more experience may just think I'm being a big ol' wuss and that I should just get on with it
I don't think that. In fact, working through your issues (getting your house in order) is an entirely sensible way to proceed, and will stand you in good stead later, and provide a foundation to build on.

I strongly recommend you look into psychic shielding and basic psychic self defence. In fact, I think I'd say do that first, before you work on anything else. Then move on to energy work, meditation, or both. These are safe, basic techniques with many benefits, and a good place to start.

I can't help but wonder if my higher self went a bit too far
Higher self = self = YOU. Why would you go too far? (Self-inquiry is also a worthy and time-honoured technique for growth, too.)

I actually think that writing on here helps me to understand a bit better just what exactly is going on in my noggin. :mrgreen:
I understand. That's why I keep a journal (a couple of them, in fact). Writing it down, especially when you write as communication (rather than just jotting down notes or bullet points, which is what I tend to do in a not-for-other-people-to-read journal), can help you sort it out for yourself.

psionickx
21st April 2011, 06:47 PM
I have a few health problems too like Chronic fatigue syndrome and allergies

Remember always to have proper medical evaluation and treatment from a qualified liscensed physician before proceeding with any advice dispensed here or at other forums.

I really want to develop spiritually but I don't want to develop my psychic ability any further

try and boost my health but again I don't want increase my psychic ability as I have heard this is a side effect.

"Spirtual Evolution" isn't confined to or limited by ones psychic senses.On a more personal note i'm acquainted with people of very high spiritual caliber who aren't very "psychic".. at least not conventionally so...conversely I know of people who might qualify for omega level pre-cog skills but lack immensely on the decency front.

I was a man of science before this....
If it really is Kundalini or a Kundalini-related phenonmena you might find your not only your core values but fixed dogmas themselves vacillating.One of the favorite hotspots where K-force likes to hit hard are the fixed-anchors.These can be both ego based anchors or simple erstwhile ideations of reality.
Kundalini Progressing/Spirituality doesn't demand forced nodding to smoke-&-mirrors.You don't have to sacrifice your scientific/analytic reasoning to gain advancement in your metaphysical pursuits ..as abstruse as they might often times seem.

I can't help but wonder if my higher self went a bit too far in allowing so many attachments

I'm confident in time the irony herein will be obvious to you too :) .

whipple
27th April 2011, 07:36 PM
I strongly recommend you look into psychic shielding and basic psychic self defence. In fact, I think I'd say do that first, before you work on anything else.
Thank you guys for all your help I really do appreciate every reply to my questions, very kind of you to take the time and help a noob. Thanks CaterpillarWoman I am going to take your advice and go back to basics and start building my shield, but I have had so much conflicting information on this, that I just stopped doing it. I did start with shielding after my attachment experiences happened, first I tried the egg shaped bubble of light which I was not that keen on, it seemed a bit flimsy. Then I moved on to just cloaking myself and hiding myself which was easy and convenient when leaving the house because a healer told me that you should "veil your light" otherwise you will attract naughties or not to wear any sparkly shields that might attract attention.

I believe that Robert mentions in PSD that strong defenses can also act as a challenge for negs?. But I really love a pyramid shaped shield I made, I enclose myself in a lead pyramid it is solid and extremely heavy, it also goes under my feet too, on the outside it is coated with solid white gold which is reflective almost like mirrors, it can seem a lot of work to visualise this sometimes but it does feel the most sturdy.

Robert also mentions that shields are useless unless you charge them? and do it regularly? I would be interested to know what are the techniques to you guys use to maintain or charge your shields daily? as I would like to do the same. I had a quick search on the forum for "shielding" but could not seem to find anything relevant maybe you know of some useful threads or sites?

The only other protective things I do are grounding, clearing with a white light disk pushing it down through my body and into the earth. Sometimes I visualise my pyramid over my bed while I sleep. Or a whirlwind of light to clear some space or area. But I generally try and get out of the area if I sense anything...

CFTraveler
27th April 2011, 08:23 PM
I have a few health problems too like Chronic fatigue syndrome and allergies

Remember always to have proper medical evaluation and treatment from a qualified liscensed physician before proceeding with any advice dispensed here or at other forums.

I really want to develop spiritually but I don't want to develop my psychic ability any further

try and boost my health but again I don't want increase my psychic ability as I have heard this is a side effect.

"Spirtual Evolution" isn't confined to or limited by ones psychic senses.On a more personal note i'm acquainted with people of very high spiritual caliber who aren't very "psychic".. at least not conventionally so...conversely I know of people who might qualify for omega level pre-cog skills but lack immensely on the decency front.

I was a man of science before this....
If it really is Kundalini or a Kundalini-related phenonmena you might find your not only your core values but fixed dogmas themselves vacillating.One of the favorite hotspots where K-force likes to hit hard are the fixed-anchors.These can be both ego based anchors or simple erstwhile ideations of reality.
Kundalini Progressing/Spirituality doesn't demand forced nodding to smoke-&-mirrors.You don't have to sacrifice your scientific/analytic reasoning to gain advancement in your metaphysical pursuits ..as abstruse as they might often times seem.

I can't help but wonder if my higher self went a bit too far in allowing so many attachments

I'm confident in time the irony herein will be obvious to you too :) . Keeping this for posterity- I may someday "borrow" it.

CFTraveler
27th April 2011, 08:29 PM
I believe that Robert mentions in PSD that strong defenses can also act as a challenge for negs?. But I really love a pyramid shaped shield I made, I enclose myself in a lead pyramid it is solid and extremely heavy, it also goes under my feet too, on the outside it is coated with solid white gold which is reflective almost like mirrors, it can seem a lot of work to visualise this sometimes but it does feel the most sturdy. I doubt it, because in PPSD and other venues he has stated that the negs go for the easy prey, and leave people with the best defenses alone, unless there is another thing happening. He also describes the white light shield which he uses.
What he does warn about is about the practice of 'filling yourself with light". He believes that this attracts them, and I'm not sure if he has changed his mind about it, since I haven't read the new edition of PPSD.
What he also warns about is investing a lot of your emotional energy into protecting yourself, because this is also a red flag- fear is the attractor. But that's different than protecting yourself for protection's safe. Like getting in a car- the habit of putting on a seatbelt is not the same as fearing an accident and making the seatbelt an instrument of this fear. A completely different mindset and possibly results.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2011, 04:09 AM
I believe that Robert mentions in PSD that strong defenses can also act as a challenge for negs?
I don't recall that, but it's been a while since I read it. If he did say something like that, I suspect it was more along the lines of having good defences creates a challenge against them, e.g., locking your doors makes it harder for a thief to get in, and they'll move on to easier pickings. Not challenge as in they immediately want to try more, but a challenge as in making it too much work to bother with.

Honestly, the number of people walking around in a permanent state of victim mentality makes for a veritable banquet for energy-eaters and other such entities and forces. If they can't "get in" easily, they'll just move on. (And this has been my direct experience, as well; once I started to practice psychic shielding and really break out of victim mentality, this sort of thing was no longer evident in my reality, full stop.)

But I really love a pyramid shaped shield I made, I enclose myself in a lead pyramid it is solid and extremely heavy, it also goes under my feet too, on the outside it is coated with solid white gold which is reflective almost like mirrors, it can seem a lot of work to visualise this sometimes but it does feel the most sturdy.
From what I've read on shielding, a curved surface (an egg-like shape) works most effectively. Flat walls are easier to break than curved ones. BUT... if it works for you, keep doing it. The question is, is it really working?

Robert also mentions that shields are useless unless you charge them? and do it regularly? I would be interested to know what are the techniques to you guys use to maintain or charge your shields daily?
I run a pair of lines into the earth, one that draws fresh energy, the other that discharges energy, just like a lot of battery and/or electrical systems use. One is a ground wire, so to speak. I don't even think about it any more, because it's just become second nature. And I use an egg-shaped shield, because I find this the easiest to visualise and the most fluid. I only use a mirror surface when/if there is some very persistent psychic attack going on and they won't stop (that happens not-at-all any more, but historically, it was known to happen for various reasons).

I had a quick search on the forum for "shielding" but could not seem to find anything relevant
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5441 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5441)
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479)

natalie-1984
1st May 2011, 08:43 AM
welcome to the forum!

I must say, I love your profile pic, you look so youthful and happy!

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 04:20 AM
An option to rid yourself of those parasites is: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram LBRP, and Middle Pillar Exercise- both can be found on Google...

CFTraveler
26th July 2011, 05:06 PM
I believe we have links for both in these forums. A quick search bar search may help.