PDA

View Full Version : So what does one do with the kundalini energy after full...?

timdowland
5th April 2006, 09:55 AM
So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening?

So... We spend all this time raising energy, meditating, fasting, projecting, and raising more energy. Then finally we have the extreme full blown kundalini energy awaken within us, sending us into an orgasmic state of extreme bliss and from here on out we are able to raise massive amounts of energy and feel it more tangibley then ever before.

But, what do we do with this energy, how do we use it, and how do we expend it? How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?

-Tim
"Dream FEAR is a trigger to become conscious within the dream"
"Dream consciousness is a trigger to enter; Love, then Joy, then Freedom; all unspeakable

Aunt Clair
5th April 2006, 01:10 PM
So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening?But, what do we do with this energy, how do we use it, and how do we expend it?How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?
It is the journey not the destination that counts . The physical form will still expire . The purpose is to expand one's consciousness and to acquire esoteric knowledge and wisdom to lift the state of humanity . Raising the vibration improves all clairient abilities . We can learn to see and hear spirit and we can learn to project to explore the spiritual realms , learn to heal , to exorcise , to raise the vibration of ourselves and to raise in kind the vibration of those around us to slowly effect a higher vibration on this planet and to slowly crawl out of moral pondscum to be a loving caring humanity that nurtures each other and the planet .

Freawaru
5th April 2006, 02:05 PM
Well, according to the yoga lore you gain all those siddhis (like all-knowledge and stuff like that). If you do not let yourself be impressed by them but give them up, too, you reach kaivalya. Kaivalya means "bareness" or "nakedness", you are back in the state before the "fall of Adam", Paradise. The mystics call *this* "reality" while everything else is illusion.

It seems that the state of the highest rised kundalini with it's siddhis is a crucial one, also known as "whore" in the Abrahamic religions. You possess the siddhis and wisdom and everything you ever wanted to reach, but without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again. Large parts of the Bible describe this cruicial point in one's spiritual devellopment.

To become able to move beyond the state of "whore" Buddha taught the path of vipassana, also called the Witness of God or impersonal Witness. But you can find this path already in the Vedas, too. It makes use of the second identification channel we all possess, the channel of observation rather than experiencing.

star
5th April 2006, 05:03 PM
Fully risen Kundalini isen't an end. You can continue to advance past that state.

--There are also more lifetimes to expereince if you choose.

undertow
5th April 2006, 06:39 PM
I guess that's the real question then, isn't it. We've left our bodies, raised our consciousness, fasted, raised energy... now what?

I don't think there is an attainable state of complete ascension. But there is always the next step. I would say that all the work you've done so far has given you a great suite of tools that you can then take with you along whatever path you take next. Free your mind, and ask for guidance next time you are out. Don't take what is said as gospel, but check it out as you would any physical beings advice. Maybe it will direct you to your next step.

CFTraveler
5th April 2006, 07:04 PM
I guess the question I would ask is to what end do you want to attain this state? Or is there even a reason to?

5th April 2006, 09:34 PM
Freawaru quoted:
"without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again."

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm glad I don't believe this! Ancient forms of belief have some good knowledge in them, but none are perfect. The "God" that people believe in who "punishes" does not exist, except in their own perspective. One day they will come to find that they are the only one who has punished themselves.

oath
5th April 2006, 10:02 PM
Freawaru quoted:
"without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again."

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm glad I don't believe this! Ancient forms of belief have some good knowledge in them, but none are perfect. The "God" that people believe in who "punishes" does not exist, except in their own perspective. One day they will come to find that they are the only one who has punished themselves.

Consider that you first speak of a belief (something untrue; blind faith; lie etc..) and then you go to state what GOD IS as if it be fact. From my own experiences, what frewaru has said is something which seems quite accurate, (though cannot say for sure) and quite....'difficult'. Something I am in the stages of as far as "spiritual development".

5th April 2006, 10:14 PM
Ok, Oath, let me rephrase,
I'm glad I KNOW that this is not true. There are hells, but they are of each person's own making. The I AM does not punish. The I AM allows free will, and thus, allows us to punish ourselves, according to our "beliefs". And, you may say that this is my belief. I know it as a fact, even though I cannot prove it to you. And, then, you may say that if I cannot prove it, then it is not a fact. No one has ever proven anything. If you are relying on science, please note that what science claims to have proven is shown not to be true on an ongoing basis. i.e. - "the world is flat".

oath
6th April 2006, 05:07 AM
Ok, Oath, let me rephrase,
I'm glad I KNOW that this is not true. There are hells, but they are of each person's own making. The I AM does not punish. The I AM allows free will, and thus, allows us to punish ourselves, according to our "beliefs". And, you may say that this is my belief. I know it as a fact, even though I cannot prove it to you. And, then, you may say that if I cannot prove it, then it is not a fact. No one has ever proven anything. If you are relying on science, please note that what science claims to have proven is shown not to be true on an ongoing basis. i.e. - "the world is flat".

Q: If it were truth for you why would you not call it so? Instead you call it belief. Seems that belief is only appropriate for an outsider when referring to truthof another which is not easily proven. It seems a contradiction.

From what I have seen, god will punish, but not before allowing the chance to punish ourselves. As in, given the option, god or any kind sentient being would choose not to intervene or punish until it is necessary for them to do so. In most cases it seems apparently not so. Have you asked god lately if he would punish? Or do you simply go off your belief that he doesnt simply because you havnt seen it done...

Sorry If I came off harsh. Tough love

Aunt Clair
6th April 2006, 05:19 AM
The bloody whore is a metaphor . As from the fool to the magician , so from the empress to the whore again . This whole madonna and the whore paradigm is explored by Freud and Jung. Supposedly man is jealous of the power of women to give birth and sees women as either a madonna or a whore . And women is jealous that she has no penis and so she sees man as the magician or the fool . She is not content until she bears a male son according to Freud . (Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player )

The magician cannot ascend until "he" comes into the female tan tiens first the water and then the air , the eyes and ears of the soul . But this women he becomes for a moment of samadhic bliss at Kether does not have the vibration to sustain this union and thus he falls once more into the loins or the male tan tien . Each time Kether is attained the bliss is longer, more fulfilling , more comprehensible and makes him hunger once more. And so he rises and falls as does the kundalini as does the sun and the moon within the magnificent pillar of crystal .

Then the purple fourth tan tien is formed this is filled with amber stars . The mystical union is attained but the fall from grace comes too , the stars fall from the heavens and the magician becomes the fool once more . In this stage the new purple cosmic heavens tan tien pours its substance as amber stars down the crystal pillar.

Each ascent makes the energy body stronger and raises the vibration . It is not in vain . We are not to hunger for the siddhi powers in ego but to search we should attain enough of them to enjoy the heavens and to know the hells . For it is also written ;

Ecclesiastes chapter 2
v4 I made myself great works. I built myself houses. I planted myself vineyards.
The Great Work of Alchemy .The house is the energy body . The vineyard is kundalini ( in the Pistis Sophia an apocrypha of the Bible Christ calls it Mother Kundalini )
v5 I made myself gardens and parks, and I planted trees in them of all kinds of fruit.
The Tree of Life has diverse fruits .
8 I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces:
Silver is the Lesser Work . Gold is the Greater Work .
ch4v6 Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.
benefits of quiet mind in meditation
12 If a man prevails against one who is alone, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
The trifold flame is the first three and primary colours of the kundalini , yellow , blue and pink .
ch5 v12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.
Dreamstate lessons are sweet but practice by will and control is richer.
ch11v8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
Chastisement to follow the tree of life up initially and not down . To not whiten the Demons of Seth thru the Qlippoth until summoned by God .
9 Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby.
Don't remove the philosopher's stone nor cut down the Tree of Life . This is God's garden .
10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Iron is made to Ruby and Copper to Emerald .This is by esoteric wisdom of the Emerald Tablet .
11 Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.
Kundalini will bite the unprepared body and give no magick but it will not bite the magician .
ch12v2 While that the sun is not darkened, and the light, And the moon, and the stars, And the thick clouds returned after the rain.
The tan tiens are the sun, the moon ,the stars, the rain is the divine effulgence .The light is the Godhead.
6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
The silver cord is our tether to astrally project . The golden bowl is our bees chamber round our mind . The pitcher is the heart and the fountain the kundalini . The wheel of life is in each chakra and each tan tien .
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
Prophecy about Christ the shepherd nailed to the cross .
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
====================================
Rev 1:12 I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. Having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands. (WEB)Revelation 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
The lamps or candlesticks have long been thought to be the 7 chakras . There is a golden mantle of honour that manifests clairvoyantly upon the beginning magician over his shoulders and breast .
(KJV) Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Bidden to write dreams for the next generation and visions as prophecy
2:5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. (KJV)
Those who use their power to harm will lose it . The lamps are for light not darkness.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
The kabbalah is the Tree of Life
(KJV) 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Devil seen as accuser and punisher . Promise of eternal life
(KJV)11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Clairaudience of spirits, immortal spirit
17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that
receiveth it. (KJV)
transmutation of the soul a philosophers stone a clean soul for a NEW life devoid of karma
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of
life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
escaping wheel of karma
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
works means alchemy ...control of elements
17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art
wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
clothe the energy body instead make riches in silver and gold upon it
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
put light in the energy body , learn to see with clairvoyant sight
4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
allusion to iron and copper of alchemy and production of the Emerald Tablet
6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
a region of hell which the mystic sees as a sea of glass surrounded by 4 wide gaping monstrous beast mouths the glass becomes a sea of fire a fountain erupts from the centre each mouth one enters leads to another hell coming out the mouth on the east you come to the mouth on the west and back to the sea of fire as from the north you emerge from the southern mouth .This is the whitening of the Tree of Death
(KJV)7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the
fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
These are the 4 faces of the sphinx , tarot and alchemy but not hell faces which are as eagle , lion , wolf and walrus sphinxs of serpent and dragons .
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
when the mystic comes to the sea of glass the second time it is of fire instead .
And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh,
chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
These are the colours of energy body chakras , tan tiens, silver , gold and cyrstal .
21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Celestial Gates . Pillar of Godhead Light .
21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
River of Life in Shamballah as is the River of Death .
22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
These works are a divine plan to heal each other and the world .
22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Kabbalah Tree of Life

oath
6th April 2006, 05:47 AM
wow, great post aunt clair!

(Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player )

[/color]

:lol:

You cleared some things up for me along with frewaru, Ill have to conduct my own investigation into this but it seems I might be going through this... whatever this may be. Didnt really know it was ...eh.. documented which is seemingly somewhat important. Just no that Im having a really HARD time with whatever it is im going through, be it what you described or not. I keep persisting though, I dont give up. But sometimes It feels like ...idk feels like death or something. Like death as in a force, opposite to life. Yin yang maybe. Dont much know, my thoughts are scattered on it.

Thnx for sharing, this gives me faith though I think I messed up but not too badly once so far. Broke a "law" or should I say went against virtue. Ill make sure not to do it again no matter how desperate!

Nick----
6th April 2006, 06:00 AM
interesting post aunt clair, An illuminating book on the symbology of Revelations is "The Holy Science" by Swami Sri Yukteswar, he analyzes Revelations and sutras of the Indian Sankhya philosophy, comparing and interpreting. His interpatation pretty much agrees with what you posted but he goes more in-depth. Its a short book but full of good info..

Freawaru
6th April 2006, 08:46 AM
Oookay, I see I have to explain a bit more deeply.

I have been reading some of the old Christian mystics (especially Meister Eckhart, 13th century theologican and prior of the Order of the Dominicans) and they all use terms like "whore", "virgin", "wife", etc methaporically. More precisely these terms describe different mystical states reached in prayer or contemplation (literally "with temple").

For example the "virgin" is the state when the "soul is empty of all alien images" (Meister Eckhart).

The term "punish" is used methaphorically, too. Just as in the case of Adam and Eve. *I* would call it an *instable* state, instead, but, well, people did not think in scientific concepts all those thousends of years ago when the terminology was founded. What is described is the fact that one can only hold certain states so long and eventually one will fall out of them again. Other states - for example the "wife" - are stable, and once reached you need no effort to keep it any more.

Aunt Clair
6th April 2006, 01:23 PM
It seems that the state of the highest rised kundalini with it's siddhis is a crucial one, also known as "whore" in the Abrahamic religions.

........Actually you did write Abrahamic Religions . That is what I replied to with my exegesis ...

Freawaru
6th April 2006, 03:48 PM
Yes, I know, Aunt Clair. :-D

I just wanted to explain to Painterhypnogirl why I used the terms "whore" and "punish".

Personally, I think the terminology of the Abrahamic religions is not the best fitting one to describe what is. They are too open to misinterpretation, all these ideas of the fundamentalists that it has to do with physical sex. But then again, maybe it is a matter of translation - and of course people at that time *had* to use concepts taken from their own culture.

But in the end one can get used to anything, even a stupid terminology ;-)

8th April 2006, 04:44 AM
Stumbled across this, pretty darn interesting - relates to christianity and alchemy.

http://www.lcaruana.com/webtext/jourfar/jourfar8.html

Matt
8th April 2006, 04:35 PM
So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening?

So... We spend all this time raising energy, meditating, fasting, projecting, and raising more energy. Then finally we have the extreme full blown kundalini energy awaken within us, sending us into an orgasmic state of extreme bliss and from here on out we are able to raise massive amounts of energy and feel it more tangibley then ever before.

But, what do we do with this energy, how do we use it, and how do we expend it? How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?

-Tim
"Dream FEAR is a trigger to become conscious within the dream"
"Dream consciousness is a trigger to enter; Love, then Joy, then Freedom; all unspeakable

My understanding is that it gives you a lot more energy to work with and it's then a matter of focusing that energy in a practical way. Probably the more you practice using the energy for simple things the more likely you'll be able to use it for huge things like ascension.

For instance I bet using kundalini to charge up your tan-tien with NEW might open up your clairvoyant abilities so you can do thing like remote view even better.

I've tried and tried to see auras but haven't really been able to, but that might be a good next step to try. Edgar Cayce wrote a lot about what he saw in them so his books might be a place to start if you can see them and want to interpret them

http://www.geocities.com/athens/5692/auras.htm

If you can use your energy to tune yourself to metal's frequency you might be able to practice on forks and spoons to send them into a plastic state so they can be easily curled up

http://www.fork-you.com/zodiac.htm

http://www.fork-you.com/psipog01.htm

These guys have a lot of articles on telekinesis

http://www.psipog.net/articles.php

I also think a big part of making progress is to show people how you got to where you are. It probably is true that whatever a person sends out is what they get back, and considering Metcalf's law:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law
"Metcalfe's law states that the value of a network equals approximately the square of the number of users of the system (n^2)."

The value of what you get back for explaining in detail how you're able to do what you can do is disproportionately large compared to the effort it takes to show people.

timdowland
15th April 2006, 08:51 AM
So, have any of you experienced full kundalini awakening?

Gelal
15th April 2006, 03:19 PM
:?

Matt
15th April 2006, 03:48 PM
Hi Gelal,
I think the question is valid whether it is or isn't kundalini. I think Tim wants to know what to do with all the energy he has access to once the energy centers are open.

Since you have opened yours, what did you do after that?

timdowland
15th April 2006, 06:15 PM
Hi. I have this theory (I hope not to sound too confusing!!!!)

I think that one thing is to get all the energy centres opened, having all senses expanded having reached the other side of the veil, and at the same time having access to the knowledge to do whatever you decide to do, or to learn.

This is not Kundalini , it is just the reaching of the full potential for the present life (or for the present step in own evolution).

This is not Kundalini because this point is still a place where people can generate Karma and a next life of retribution , learning and confronting experiences that will lead to another "tip of the mountain" where full potential is expresed.

To me, Kundalini is the record of all encarnations lived until we get to the point of geting out from material life; is when our full potential from all past lives comes to present consciousness and at the same time we are free from karma (or from to generate more karma).

Hey Galel thanks for your response but what your describing is what christians call "the Rapture" and trust me... it's real, and it's a place where you go to purge yourself of karma very quickley by using total "Good" karma by pushing love energy to everything in existance, this is how you free yourself.(that's all life is behind the scenes anyway "love" energy, it's every thing's "food" even the inanimate's)

Anyway, kundalini awakening has to do with full eruption of body energy bursting up the spine, the physical part of that the experience is what I was asking about. You are not wrong though, you just renamed an experience with a different incomplete label. Have you felt the rapture before? It sounds interesting...

Peace
-Tim

15th April 2006, 06:42 PM
So, what does one do after full kundalini raising?

My guess is that when that occurs, you will become so enlightened you will be able to make an informed choice regarding this incarnation's best possible path. It seems when this occurs, one is able to merge with Higher Self as well as recall past incarnations, thus understanding your soul's journey in the largest sense possible.

So, when it happens, you won't have to worry about what to do with it, you will know?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, I dunno. Just my two cents.

Gelal
15th April 2006, 09:06 PM
:(

CFTraveler
15th April 2006, 10:22 PM
So, what does one do after full kundalini raising?

My guess is that when that occurs, you will become so enlightened you will be able to make an informed choice regarding this incarnation's best possible path. It seems when this occurs, one is able to merge with Higher Self as well as recall past incarnations, thus understanding your soul's journey in the largest sense possible.

So, when it happens, you won't have to worry about what to do with it, you will know?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, I dunno. Just my two cents. I think you're the one who answered it, IMO.

Aunt Clair
18th April 2006, 02:45 PM
What does one do after full kundalini raising?
The path continues there are multiple flames each one rising or falling offers some gain as we progress the gains are more significant .Initialy passing nearly unnoticably they become phenomenal , memorable and significant . Early flames may give no noticable benefits but subsequent ones can assist us to find friends and relatives in spirit by naming one of the cobras of kundalini and following it to them . We can learn to make one element ie air pour out of the mouth , heart , hands , insteps and other such skills .

Gelal
18th April 2006, 05:27 PM
8)

Aunt Clair
20th April 2006, 11:55 AM
That's what I would like to know , Who in this forum can tell what to do next ? Perhaps we should ask Robert Bruce what he has done next.
Which practice we shoud do....Anyone has a clue????
"The title question was "So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening? "This has been answered already on this thread very well by a variety of members and afterall that is the purpose of a forum to benefit from the exchange of ideas from many on one topic .Robert Bruce has written extensively on kundalini on this site and in his many published works . Donald McGlinn is the able administrator of this site who is also an accomplished mystic who has raised several flames of kundalini himself . And I am also a mystic , magician and alchemist and I give freely of my time to answer questions to the best of my ability so yes I feel that more than one of us can claim to "have a clue ".

Here is a link to the free tutorial Robert Bruce has written on NEW energy ways;http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
That is a good place for you to begin .

I feel the other questions have already been answered generally but I will answer these specifically now ;

But, what do we do with this energy?
Allow the greater portion of the energy to be expended naturally by the body to develop the energy body, raise the vibration and to develop further clairient skills .etc.During a kundalini flame sit in meditation and examine your visions . Write these in a journal , rest and begin again , fasting .

how do we use it, and how do we expend it?
What is not used up by the body can be expended to heal self , heal others , heal plants and pets . Read up on spiritual healing .Take a Reiki course and learn to heal .

Expend the energy built up out the palms and lay the hands on the place you wish to heal or just on the forehead and it will go where it needs to passively . The energy from a kundalini flame will dissipate in a day to two or three. The higher vibration and the gains will not be eradicated , just the excess energy will pass . Sex btw is a nice way to burn off excess energy too .

But suppose you feel overwhelmed ? There is more than one flame . So learn to handle them better each time . If you have had trouble with kundalini , then you need to examine your goals ,your self, your life ,your medical state and your emotional stability . Are there substance abuse issues ? As these can all cause troubles .

If you have no problems raising a flame then why suspect you will experience difficulties on the next one ? On the other hand if you do experience troubles than you need to balance , calculate your risk and slow down . There is not much point in having fear . Fear brings on negativity and most of us will develop without trevail or trial . The body is afterall engineered to develop . Prepare yes , balance yes , but fear not .
It is foolish to race ahead unprepared but the body does have failsafes that will stop some of the foolhearty efforts .

If you wish to end a kundalini surge sooner then ground yourself. Try physical activity , lots of water , eating red meat , heavy fast foods help too . Basically all the stuff that hampers spiritual development will slow down or stop a kundalini surge . Hang around a smoker inside with the windows up if you don't have asthma or some other medical reason .Smoking and secondhand smoke will help to bring you down .

How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?
Raising one flame is not going to make a person ascend . The journey is much longer . Develop some good practices to balance the body , mind , soul and spirit ;

EZ recipe for all development
observe and reflect on all thoughts
immediately dismissing any negative ones
practice a spiritual life ,
pray daily for self and others and for the world .
learn to forgive
learn to avoid and ignore
make all choices in love and light for greater good ,
do everything in love and light
laugh every day
smile
drink lots of water
learn to breathe well
meditate daily
practice psionics and projection to develop energy body
learn to raise energy NEW is excellent ;
http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
learn to recall projections in dreamstate
learn to make conscious obe
yoga ,swimming ,walking, stretching, are excellent
record your visions,and meditations and dreamstate lessons in a journal
avoid smoke
and learn about protection:
http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... ction.msnw (http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/protection.msnw)
serve the world
practice healing self and then others
read a lot and always be willing to learn more

And if you are serious about spiritual ascension then project to higher realms to learn from the Mahatma as a mystic . All of us can do this .
Links here ;
http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... hrams.msnw (http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/accessingtheashrams.msnw)
http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... page2.msnw (http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/yourwebpage2.msnw)

Gelal
20th April 2006, 10:17 PM
:roll:

timdowland
21st April 2006, 02:07 AM
Yeah, thanks Aunt Clair, your knowledge is always appreciated.