PDA

View Full Version : Problem when experiencing vibrations, please help

TheLawOfOne
7th April 2011, 02:32 PM
Sometimes when I experience the vibrations, If i'm not lying on my back with my arms on the bed, like if i have my hands on my stomach or if i'm lying on my side, when I get the vibrations I will also feel pain that feels like a muscle cramp. Anyone ever experience this or have any ideas on what could cause it?

CFTraveler
7th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Many things- tense muscles, (spend more time stretching and doing relaxation exercises before doing your trance practice), or energy blockages- but my money is on the tense muscles.

TheLawOfOne
12th April 2011, 07:30 PM
but my muscles are never tense, and they only feel that way when the vibrations start. If I will myself to wake up the feeling is gone. Has this happened to you before?

CFTraveler
12th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Yes, when forcing the rope technique. My arm muscles were very tense as I tried to pull the rope with my energy arms and not move my physical arms. And also, I was not in a deep trance. So when I finally did exit, it was a long time after I started, the experience was full of beans (you know, loud noises, teeth-shattering vibrations, and my energy body felt like 100 pounds heavy while I went up a rope through gelatin).
When I was done with the projection, my arms hurt, my chest hurt, and I was wiped- but I was happy because I was able to 'strongarm' a projection- just to know I could.