PDA

View Full Version : Shaktipat request thread?

jayred78
7th April 2011, 10:07 PM
well i was thinking that id like to have a kundalini awakening pretty soon so i may fulfill certain things i was destined to do...but then i decided why not help others do the same, so i decided to make shaktipat request thread so that me and any other may have a quick way to fulfill there destinies

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PREFORM ANY FORM OF DISTANT HEALING OR SHAKTIPAT(as some call it) PLEASE ASK ME FOR A PICTURE OF MYSELF TO SEND SO THAT I MAY RECEIVE SAID ENERGY

love and light every one

jayred78
7th April 2011, 10:08 PM
can a mod or admin please make this a sticky if its successful?

psionickx
8th April 2011, 10:47 AM
Hello Jayred78 ,

well i was thinking that id like to have a kundalini awakening pretty soon
Pardon me I'd could be entirely wrong here , often times a bout of intense pranic activity , a chakric awakening or even a engery blockade releasing itself can mimic a Kundalini arousal and manifest itself as a sundry of spiritual phenomena - said from experience , I had a shushumana awakening and assumed in my limited knowledge for it to be a fullblown K-spike initimating a fullthrottle awakening ahead .

Personally I'd like to know why youre asking for a shakitpat when you feel your awakening it going to take place on its own accord on pretty soon ?.

so i may fulfill certain things i was destined to do
Once again pardon me for not understanding entirely ...your postulation to me comes off as "If I have a K-awakening -- then i can proceed onto do X Y and even Z".
Most of the authors are very keenly insistent on the fact that abilities that come with K are transient - the point of contention is to allow the person expansion of intellect and psyche by experiencing ambient goings-on with different prespectives...where varied prespectives culminate slowly to into an evolution that is refined by "a unified experience of all sort", even those that outdo mundanely-set limits - all this to aid transcending the human experience.
.......a teasing taste..a glimpse into the divine.

so i decided to make shaktipat request thread so that me and any other may have a quick way to fulfill there destinies
Swami Satyananda Sarswati in "Kundalini Tantra" on the subject of initiation and shakipats says that if we equate spiritual progress with outwardly physical growth....say for example if a boy suddenly matures into an oldman - he's going to be pretty shocked dont you think?... won't quite be able to handle the happening.

CFTraveler
8th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Swami Satyananda Sarswati in "Kundalini Tantra" on the subject of initiation and shakipats says that if we equate spiritual progress with outwardly physical growth....say for example if a boy suddenly matures into an oldman - he's going to be pretty shocked dont you think?... won't quite be able to handle the happening. Just keeping this for posterity, never mind me.

Tutor
8th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Jayred78,

is not "destiny" that which regardless of controlling actions/reactions is ours assured through time. if then this is one's destiny, what on earth being is there to be doing? but perhaps the inward urge is sign of eventuality in the life as emergence. it is confusing how our feelings/emotionality and thinking/mentality are divided by our misunderstood physicality that seemingly is in the way. but as this physicality poses itself as obstruction requiring a clearing, then perhaps having been cleared is afterall seen clearly as the way through (circuit). a ding dang mystery for sure, at which end, you find that you are already you, and being you is quite enough, afterall.

psionickx, awesome quote, and functional understanding. cool beans

edit added 4/10: Mazel Tov Jayred78.

tim

jayred78
10th April 2011, 08:40 PM
i think i didn't explain myself correctly, i just want a little more juice to do some things, and i needs a little help to jump start everything

still thinking a request forum is a good idea :mrgreen:

psionickx
10th April 2011, 10:44 PM
i just want a little more juice to do some things

i hope you've already exhausted the caffeine and stims option.

and i needs a little help to jump start everything

Try upping your dopamine levels - perks up motivation ,helps break the plateau blahs.

still thinking a request forum is a good idea

Goodluck with that- i fine-combed the forum and beesched for a shakipat to people who were in a position to either grant one or were magnanimously inclined to offering it.
Suffice to say each one replied.

psionickx, awesome quote, and functional understanding. cool beans

I'm glad i'm meeting upto your levels of group-vibe...& thankyou for the point-off :D

kannada
27th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Hi Jayred,
I suggest you front up to a good old fashioned flesh and blood initiation if possible, with an initiator who lives in your area. If you like you can have a look at my site in the meantime...

http://www.the-initiate.com

Tutor
29th April 2011, 01:39 PM
speaking of transferance of energy, how's kissin and makin up work into this shakti-pat thread? just wonderin... :arrow: :::runs:::

farewell2arms
29th April 2011, 02:19 PM
One evening during the fall of 2010 I was laying in my bed, exhausted from a day of surrendering and working with K. I was scared of the level of suffering I had bestowed upon me, I also understood I had a long way left until liberation. I turned inward, asked for relief from this. Then, an entity appeared in within my range of perception. I have never since felt such a strong and radiant positive presence.

Healing came, and I surrendered to it. But the energies seemed different, somehow. They grew stronger and stronger, and I was brought down through myself. The mind was almost dissolved, my body turned into molten lava, liquid currents of flame surged through. A familiar feeling arose which I had only felt two times earlier: "This was how it was like, before I was born" Then fear grabbed me. What would happen next? Would I disappear?

I aborted the procedure, but for the rest of that night energies were flowing strongly through me, surrendering to the process was easy and almost effortless. I don't know if this was shaktipat, but thought I'd share.

John

kannada
29th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Hi John,
That sounds like an incredible experience - congratulations. It may be the shaktipat that psionickx is referring to, but unless some form of experience remains permanently with you all day and night, every day and night, working through the nadis and guiding your life, it is not the shaktipat I am describing.

farewell2arms
29th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Hi John,
That sounds like an incredible experience - congratulations. It may be the shaktipat that psionickx is referring to, but unless some form of experience remains permanently with you all day and night, every day and night, working through the nadis and guiding your life, it is not the shaktipat I am describing.

Then that probably wasn't shaktipat, but you're right, it was really something. 8)

I don't have any kind of knowledge about anything other than my own experiences, and I'm not a great storyteller either, but I try to share what might be interesting for people to hear about. Please tell me more about your shaktipat experiences. What you describe here seems similar to my kundalini cleansing that's going on. Perhaps we are just using different names for the same thing. :)

Be well,

John

kannada
1st May 2011, 09:49 AM
Hi John,

Then that probably wasn't shaktipat, but you're right, it was really something. 8)

I don't have any kind of knowledge about anything other than my own experiences, and I'm not a great storyteller either, but I try to share what might be interesting for people to hear about. Please tell me more about your shaktipat experiences. What you describe here seems similar to my kundalini cleansing that's going on. Perhaps we are just using different names for the same thing. :)

Be well,

John
Hi John,
Thanks for the interest. Details are on my website if you're interested. With respect to forum rules I can't post the link here but if you click on my name the website location is there.
In brief though, shortly after initiation (1974) I first experienced the body (torso) rotating slowly by itself when seated in meditation position. This swaying triggered vibrations coursing through the spine which were strong through the night (strong enough to shake the bed) and annoyingly present through the day as a low level trembling. While in the seated position too there were various involuntary movements of the hands and fingers into mudras. Much heat was generated throughout this episode of my life, I couldn't wear more than the lightest clothing even during the middle of winter and bed coverings were out of the question as I usually woke up in the middle of the night sweated through. Many of these experiences have lasted for decades. Some of them are still present, some have thankfully faded away. I've had many spontaneous oobe's and still having them occasionally. I often awoke in the morning in other 'strange places' (no jokes please) and had to find my way back to the physical. Have seen and still am seeing energy fields too. These are just a few of the experiences. This is what I am referring to as Shaktipat Diksha...

All the best

jayred78
4th May 2011, 03:26 AM
the music video by tool called "prying open my third eye" has a segment of a human being having a kundalini awakening, if you ever want to show a friend what you went through, thats literally the best way next to telepathically showing them

jayred78
18th May 2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB7v_0IURm4