PDA

View Full Version : Fire coming out of the mouth

alphadracooverlord
12th April 2011, 08:48 PM
I know this may sound totally crazy... Has anyone with an activated kundalini experienced fire/smoke coming out of the mouth when breathing outwards and something similar out of the nose?

psionickx
12th April 2011, 09:40 PM
I know this may sound totally crazy...

I know this may sound totally crazy too.....but have you tried cutting down on the tobasco lately?

alphadracooverlord
12th April 2011, 10:11 PM
I prefer sticking to Wasabi :).

psionickx
12th April 2011, 10:21 PM
see? bad habits can lead to fire coming right out of the mouth now.

I hope you keep the batteries in your smoke detector fresh.
If sometimes the flames come out very strongly than others , keeping a fire-extinguisher around is probably not a bad idea either. :D

CFTraveler
12th April 2011, 10:53 PM
I think the answer was no, reptoid. I can't say I've had that happen. Fire behind the eyes yes, out the mouth, no.

alphadracooverlord
13th April 2011, 05:04 PM
Fire behind the eyes... interesting. I've seen fire right in front of my eyes.

I took Wasabi together with sushi (not the fish part however) today but this time it wasn't so strong (another restaurant). Some Wasabi however can be really strong but really cleansing.

Tutor
13th April 2011, 05:49 PM
in its own right, the tongue is symbolically refered to as a flame, causal of widlfires if left unchecked toward a consequential problematic life. so symbolically a person does spit fire as it were. but not as we'd physically with our eyes identify the firey output. but we damn sure do feel it within, when under such fire heated words aimed at us. ya see?

Aunt Clair
16th April 2011, 09:10 AM
I know this may sound totally crazy... Has anyone with an activated kundalini experienced fire/smoke coming out of the mouth when breathing outwards and something similar out of the nose?
Did you mean physical flame or clairvoyantly visible and clairsentiently felt flame?

alphadracooverlord
17th April 2011, 01:10 PM
It was seen clairvoyantly and felt clairsentiently. But it was very slight. I could see it "live" with the third eye as well. It was seen as if it pushed away the other barrage of fire in front of me.

Aunt Clair
20th April 2011, 12:53 PM
It was seen clairvoyantly and felt clairsentiently. But it was very slight. I could see it "live" with the third eye as well. It was seen as if it pushed away the other barrage of fire in front of me.
Well then , yes. There are stages of kundalini events where the magician morphs as a dragon in dreamstate lessons and ascends to dragon temples in Shamballah and learns to send fire energy from the mouth and nostrils to cleanse, exorcise, heat , light et cetera. The dragon lessons are about protection and service and not about predation and attack. It is a noble art. And that stage passes too quickly.

psionickx
20th April 2011, 03:42 PM
*Because the burning sensations of wasabi are not oil-based, they are short-lived compared to the effects of chili peppers, and are washed away with more food or liquid. The sensation is felt primarily in the nasal passage and can be quite painful depending on amount taken.

*Inhaling or sniffing wasabi vapor has an effect like smelling salts, a property exploited by researchers attempting to create a smoke alarm for the deaf. One deaf subject participating in a test of the prototype awoke within 10 seconds of wasabi vapor being sprayed into his sleeping chamber.

Aunt Clair
22nd April 2011, 11:30 PM

Kundalini Yoga - Pranayama - Breathing Techniques
For those that have been doing Long Deep Breathing and Breath of Fire for many years, the breath is so natural and easy that unless one is also teaching one ...
http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/pranayam.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB7v3tHow_o

Well Done !

Beekeeper
23rd April 2011, 06:54 AM
*Inhaling or sniffing wasabi vapor has an effect like smelling salts, a property exploited by researchers attempting to create a smoke alarm for the deaf. One deaf subject participating in a test of the prototype awoke within 10 seconds of wasabi vapor being sprayed into his sleeping chamber.

Ingenious!

alphadracooverlord
2nd May 2011, 08:36 PM
Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth :o and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. It was very ferocious.

Aunt Clair
6th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth :o and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. God help us...

You can depend upon this occurring at various stages one of which is the manifestation of the HGA as Kerubim angels including a lion headed angel.

In King Solomon the magician's temple there were such kerubim these are also called the Throne angels having four Hermetic natures and sitting upon the four corners. They might have four heads and four pairs of wings or appear as 4 single headed angelic beasts of the sphinx.

Christ teaches the magician that they will first evoke the 5 Helpers, later they may invoke the and, at the opportune season ,the magician shall become as each one of them to learn their lessons well.

Dee echoed this.

The lion is fire on that all agree. But which angel is this ? Ime, this is Auriel golden fire ,electric ,male, solar energy but some will assign another angel to fire attributes.

The magician should call the corners as they will. When the kerubim lessons begin these may take upon the face of the magicin from which they projected. The Kerubim are an aspect of self.

Perhaps you could enter your sacred space in dim light and evoke these and see where they appear ; " O come to me my Kerubim, O Kerubim , O Kerubim. "

alphadracooverlord
20th May 2011, 04:46 PM
I've been high lately... Sorry but It is unavoidable. The kundalini is not outputting the really hot energy to the head continously and I have some childhood trauma (rejected by the most awesome girl in the universe after a very short relationship). I've met many major deities, archangels, thrones, chayot, angels in our apartment. Most have been very supportive and very protective. It seems the spine is healed first and this is really intensive healing.

The fire is black and white. It's just like shades of transparent/grey/black. There is no color. There is a ring around me and it also exits the mouth. The ring is wide and extends quite a bit. I also have either fire or smoke exiting the nostrils. This can be felt against the skin as well. Out from the top of the ring of fire black smoke exits. The archangels I've seen also seem to stand inside fire, they are cold, tall, very calming calming the whole room. The fire and the smoke is absolutely terrible.

[quote="micke_alex":yjffr3f9]Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth :o and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. God help us...

You can depend upon this occurring at various stages one of which is the manifestation of the HGA as Kerubim angels including a lion headed angel.

In King Solomon the magician's temple there were such kerubim these are also called the Throne angels having four Hermetic natures and sitting upon the four corners. They might have four heads and four pairs of wings or appear as 4 single headed angelic beasts of the sphinx.

Christ teaches the magician that they will first evoke the 5 Helpers, later invoke them at the opportune season shall become as each one learning their lessons well.

Dee echoed this.

The lion is fire on that all agree. But which angel is this ? Ime this is Auriel golden fire electric male solar energy but some will say fire otherwise.

The magician should call the corners as they will.

Perhaps you could enter your sacred space in dim light and evoke these and see where they appear ; " O come to me my Kerubim, O Kerubim , O Kerubim. "[/quote:yjffr3f9]

It faces south and is very ferocious. It, stands, takes the paw, claws and bites those that are "unvisited" who enter in the neck, thus breaking the neck of those.

alphadracooverlord
28th May 2011, 08:26 PM
The most wonderful thing has happened. My eyes in the neck (I call them snakebite) have become very cold and are making the whole mouth cold. It's like constantly sucking a mint tablet.

So the snakes are rising hot and are ending up in the muscle joints and there they are cold.

The snakes are really hot currently when I lay down in my bed.

I think It's this one:

Gallbladder Meridian, point #20 of 44: GB20, Fengchi

This point is located at the base of the skull where it joins the neck in back. It used in the treatment of acute disorders, such as common cold, influenza, headache, neck pain, and fever. In addition, it lowers blood pressure and relaxes tension in the area of the eyes. Another key point on this meridian is GB34 (Yanglingquan), located on the outer side of the knee, and used for treating a wide range of injuries and disorders of the muscles and tendons.

http://chinese-school.netfirms.com/acup ... oints.html (http://chinese-school.netfirms.com/acupuncture-points.html)

Ann
14th June 2011, 03:07 AM
Hello again. I’ve experienced the fire breath and it was also accompanied with the burning/rotting/ sweet smells at the time. This spell passed after several months and it hasn’t returned. I seem to remember the same sensations the first time the energy rose along with visions/dreams of the dragons of the 4 directions. They were comforting rather than frightening, but I didn’t see the lion that you refer to.

Aunt Claire, I’m wondering if you could elaborate on what the 5 helpers might be exactly? They are part of my life just lately, I think, but I don’t understand what this is all about. Probably should have read more mysticism and other esoteric literature. Thank you kindly.

niki913
14th June 2011, 04:10 PM
I have not been here for a very long time but I received an email that the forum moved so here I am answering your post.I have had fire come out of my mouth and nose when I get angry mainly when some wrongdoing is done to me.Also some fire in the 3rd chakra,lol.It seems that somehow I have formed a belief that Kundalini is not the Holy Spirit and have been in an extended night of the soul but that might be changing soon.It seems all the problems other people have caused me have came back to bite them in the behind after all.That's how justice is done!YEY!

psionickx
14th June 2011, 05:11 PM
It seems all the problems other people have caused me have came back to bite them in the behind after all.That's how justice is done!

right on http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-035.gif- smite them with Kundalini's might.LOVED your post.

Aunt Clair
12th October 2011, 02:25 AM
I have been studying Kundalini Yoga and found that the 'panting dog' breath of fire is routinely applied to all kriyas or rituals. It is interesting that when it is done the correct way that fire energy is seen clairvoyantly issuing from the mouth and nose . This is being created in the chakral system and pulled up like a bellows out of the throat mouth and nose. I am keen to learn more about fire breathing in projection as a dragon and the breath of fire in Kundalini Yoga and its origins and utility;

Please try the introductions to Kundalini Yoga which are available for free online and see for yourself how gentle this path begins and learn how powerful it can become.

I found 20 different hits on the first page of results by entering the keywords
'Introduction to Kundalini Yoga'
into the search feature at YouTube;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=introduction+to+kundalini+yog a&aq=f

Here is one suggested order of viewing;

I.
Gurmukh offers a more lengthy explanation of kundalini Yoga. Gurmukh charges up her audience with her voice which is lifting and healing in its vibration. You too might find her voice charismatic and empowering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjG5i0hXvA

II.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnbzxMsjbIk&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL465EF2915BE7CC36
*Sarah Klein from Yoga Today defines the purpose of all Yogas
with a curious pronunciation of asanas in Arizona huh ass in ahs
rather than ah sah nahs or os an ahs
"tearing out the toxins and raising our frequency"
as drawing the prana from the perineum to the third eye to awaken the consciousness
*definition of Kundalini Yoga
*practical lesson for the beginner to the Breath of Fire
*spinal flex kriya to awaken chakras from perineum to brow
Sarah defines asana as yoga poses and kriya as yoga ritual.
4 yellow chakra ~a kriya to assist immune system turning hugs with breath of fire
6 green kriya to improve thyroid function
1 red root chakra bounce with breath of fire imho this is out of order the progression of kriyas in Kundalini Yoga ought to move from the root to brow as Sarah and others teach but here she contradicts her own teaching. Note alphabetical suggested order of kriyas.
skip*neuro stretch beginner's form first as this is a more difficult kriya and should not be performed by those with spinal issues.
optional*a rejuvenating kriya rolling on the spine like a rock skip if back issues
2 orange chakra~a kriya with the cat asana and breath of fire to awaken solar plexus
5 yellow chakra~a kriya to pump the belly and free the stomach of toxins
7 green chakra a sitting kriya to extend life stimulating life nerves and lungs moving energy from one side to the other
8 blue chakra~a kriya to stimulate the pituitary
9 blue and indigo chakras~ kriya to move energy from root to third eye
sitting asana to standing . Alternatively, by not crossing ankles the balance can be made easier for those who have difficulty with this
10 indigo chakra~ kriya to stimulate third eye standing still with eyes closed
11 indigo chakra~ running with arms above head in breath of fire
downward facing dog, rock pose,
Adopt a comfortable asana to meditate now on future sessions meditate after Sun Breath or after Siam Kriya
12 purple chakra~Sun Breath pulling energy from supernal centres through sushumna down to the root chakra.
or Meditate here and on a future session continue to step 15 before meditation
13 general spinal chakral column flush~frog asana to Siam Kriya ~lengthening life
3 orange & yellow ~adrenal liver and kidneys
III
revise and improve the Breath of Fire with this lesson by Gurmukh
before you sit in your second session of Kundalini Yoga
Sun Breath and Breath of Fire tongue extended
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB7v3tHow_o

Why Learn Kundalini Yoga?
"Stress breaks down the systems of the body opening it to all other forms of disease and discomfort. The massive explosion in interest in yoga and mediation in the 21st century is testament to the fact that people are in need of relaxation, ways of finding inner calm, and physical well being... emotional manipulation causing mental overload, or what we call stress. This "buffer zone" of the mind can be developed through yoga and mediation. And with the advent of computers and the rise of the knowledge based economy, many of us are sedentary for hours at a time. Yoga is the best form of exercise for maintaining health as it rebuilds the body through stretching and strengthening exercises. Through the practice of Yoga and Meditation, even for a very short period of time, major improvements in physical health and mental clarity are possible. It is also a lot of fun"
citation
http://www.spiritvoyage.com/kundaliniyoga.aspx