PDA

View Full Version : The archipelago

farewell2arms
13th April 2011, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure if this is a dream or an OBE, but the feeling and perception of the experience was very different from any other dream I've had. There was no sense of self present, only a clear perception, like looking through a wide-screen lense or something. Feel free to move this if it fits better somewhere else!

Story:

2011-04-11

I am floating through the air, 100 meters or so above a beautiful archipelago. It might be Stockholm's archipelago, though there is no sign of any kind of human life. Just bare, lush nature as far as the eye can see. I can sense nature is thriving here. There is no negative influence, no pollution, no disrupted equilibrium. The sky is clear blue with white light pouring across the horizon in tints of pink.

I'm not quite lucid, though I seem to test out my flying skills. On one of the islands down below I finally spot some activity. There are people there, dressed as priests and priestesses. They seem to be making some sort of camp, some are busy lighting a fire, others go about collecting wood while others pray.

From the sky I can see large created symbols, circles and images on the ground facing upwards, to the sky. From my vantage point above I recognize the indian God Vishnu, and there's another which I am more unsure of.

I slowly hover along. There is an almost ecstatic feeling in the air. I sense that as I increase my altitude, it gets stronger. So I fly higher. But suddenly, there seems to be a stop. I can't go any higher. I look to the horizon and spot a small mountain, it's peak not high enough above the ground to lack trees. Then I fade out, into another dream.

Really cool experience.

Cheers,

John

Tutor
13th April 2011, 05:15 PM
analogously rendered...

well young 'blue' eagle.., since you flew through the sun to get here, no hurry in flying back through in leaving. memories most likely, colored with present symbolic meanings of your awakening awareness to the purpose (HOME). most assuredly, you were in this dream, vishnu's bride shiva. shiva, because we are always "unsure of" our representative selves. but check out online info on this 'eagle', garuda if memory serves me right.

then go over to Jananz's website and look at her artwork. we can start to see that we are all, at depth of the same memory of grouped memories, this as the changless backdrop wherein we each separately go through changes possessive of unique memory - grouped memories. but at depth, all these uniques memories serve One purpose, and we are quite literally connected, often experiencing one another, at depth. deep thoughts by jack handy..lol

also, gnostically, Mother, Zoe>Eves - all encompassing life/wisdom is an Eagle. ergo...Shiva. essentially the whole Soul of all dispersed souls, the Mistress to all maidens in waiting...etc.

earth is an island within a solar Arch-"I"-pe-la-go...right?

yet, one is but a single golden feather in the Golden Wings of All in all. ahhh, az/with quilled pen i write blathering nonsense, poetry to my heart's surrendered desire, my mistress to which i lovingly await, toward regathered awakedness as One feathered body of Golden Life. the lady sings the blues toward a golden time first re-moved being lastly re-membered.

for, till re-membered, who of singularity may of themself fly away, too very far? therefore, you awake from that dream bound of singularity's self-possessing forgetfulness.

yet, remembering you are, just as this dream is of deep codified memory (dna - both human and divine).

to err is human, to forgive divine

farewell2arms
13th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Nice stuff! 8)

Will definitely check those things out.

Cheers,

John

Korpo
14th April 2011, 08:48 AM
Hello, farewell2arms.

This reminds me of the "flying ancient gods" and Nazca lines theories from Erich von Däniken that I used to read so much. He specifically mentions that the god Apoll took trips from his Delphi sanctuary to the "land of the Hyperboreers" - the people who live beyond the forests. He puts forward the hypothesis that this would be in Scandinavia.

He also makes connections with the many structures on the planet which create patterns visible only if airborne, and also the numerous Indian texts about flying gods and their vehicles. The book also contains an experiment by a Scandinavian amateur pilot who used such markings to navigate around, starting off in Denmark.

Cheers,
Oliver

CFTraveler
14th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Hello, farewell2arms.

This reminds me of the "flying ancient gods" and Nazca lines theories from Erich von Däniken that I used to read so much. He specifically mentions that the god Apoll took trips from his Delphi sanctuary to the "land of the Hyperboreers" - the people who live beyond the forests. He puts forward the hypothesis that this would be in Scandinavia.

He also makes connections with the many structures on the planet which create patterns visible only if airborne, and also the numerous Indian texts about flying gods and their vehicles. The book also contains an experiment by a Scandinavian amateur pilot who used such markings to navigate around, starting off in Denmark.

Cheers,
Oliver I got flashbacks reading your post.
:D