PDA

View Full Version : Distance Healing

AnimalMagnetism
14th April 2011, 03:09 PM
Hey guys, I'm offering free distance healing for anyone who has physical, emotional, spiritual or energetic issues they want to solve.

Others are welcomed to also work on the issues posted!

Just reply with what you want to work on.

AnimalMagnetism
25th April 2011, 02:31 AM
I just made a video explaining how to do distance healing. It's very simple.

How to do distance healing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0SpIGAyHi0)

Tutor
25th April 2011, 04:18 AM
Young Man...outstanding! well done and thank you for sharing.

I am struggling with inner issues having to do with the relationship between my son and I. i have a lot that in my heart i wish to say to him, but when it comes to it, because of his semi-estranged point of view towards me, i dont say what i feel to say for fear of rocking the boat even further. we live quite a distance from each other, and he doesnt seem much interested in keeping in touch as i feel that we should, or even could. healing this is my heart's wish, because i figure he must be holding a lot in his heart too, and the thought of my son hurting is for me the worst part. it seems to me that the closeness of a relationship is often the greatest barrier to bringing healing to it from within the relationship in need of healing. I welcome you to look into this issue and bring insight and healing to it.

tim

farewell2arms
26th April 2011, 12:27 PM
There's been a lot of trouble with my bachelor thesis lately. I'm doing an experimental study in plant biology, examining how nightly frost affects soybean and pea seedlings. Due to an error made early during the setup of the parameters of the experiment, everything seems to be going wrong. I'm not sure how to fix it now. There's some emotional turmoil, anger, guilt and frustration over this.

It would be great if I could receive some support with handling this. I have set the intention to get over the emotional part and have started manifesting positive changes. I expect miracles to happen, but I do not feel empowered enough or positive enough. I would love support in this area too if possible.

Thanks,

John

AnimalMagnetism
28th April 2011, 02:36 AM
Tutor, it is not about telling him what you think and feel. It is about understanding why he feels that way towards you and healing that from within you. People can only hold negativity towards you through the negativity you have within you. There's a lot of anxiety in the heart and helplessness in the solar plexus. You have a void within your heart that you are trying to fill by draining energy from your son, I worked on filling that void.

farewell2arms, I worked on clearing the mental noise and strengthening you from within. The head feels extremely heavy. There's shame and anger towards yourself going down to your heart. I worked on all these.

Tutor
28th April 2011, 04:53 PM
ahhh, i see that, as i reach out with one hand to give toward his worldly needs/wants, my other hand is taking of my other-worldy wants/needs. this aligns with what i sense within as somewhat of a black hole (like in space), yet unable to spontaneously ignite as it's own self-sustaining star, and truly give life without requirement of return.

truly this is my own sense of failure as the "father", and he as the son without due course but to reciprocate that empty sense of non-fulfillment within myself. if then, i were to come to my self-forgiveness, so then would the reprocality be extinguished. this as the father is mine alone to administer, as he as the son is of no means but to reciprocate to me as i am.

over the past few days, having placed this in your healing capacity, i have felt stirrings within, contractions of honest feelings deeply revealing the absense of self-sustaining light and the presence of light that i've drawn inward to be caught in the circling of my self-ignorance.

though, perhaps the star is upon the other end/side drawing from here to there toward self-sustainability. much to ponder

i ask myself here, are we not god's self-sustaining preponderance into the void, pondered into being? whoa, hurts my head.

mythos has oft said, we are food for the thoughts of gods.

thank you,

tim

farewell2arms
28th April 2011, 05:17 PM
farewell2arms, I worked on clearing the mental noise and strengthening you from within. The head feels extremely heavy. There's shame and anger towards yourself going down to your heart. I worked on all these.

Thanks a lot!

Tutor
29th April 2011, 12:25 AM
AnimalMagnetism,

what i meant to say, but am somehow unable to keep it short, is that you nailed it, what i couldnt see in myself. thank you A.M.

tim

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2011, 02:29 AM
Well, I'm game. I don't know what, specifically, needs work at this point. I have a lot of physical stuff going on (damaged knees, for example) and frequent headaches (which have no specific disease or injury cause as far as anyone can tell). Perhaps take a look at that for me? I'm very much open to suggestions. :)

Feel free to PM if you want specific details, etc.

CFTraveler
29th April 2011, 02:55 PM
When you're done with her, I'm next.
Let me know what you need to know about me in pm.
Thank you kind sir.

Tutor
30th April 2011, 02:57 AM
out of the blue last night, my son called me. 158 minutes :shock:

AnimalMagnetism
30th April 2011, 05:03 PM
CaterpillarWoman, your upper grounding is misaligned and you are not well grounded to the Earth. I worked on realigning your energy.

CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy. I worked on lightening your energy and healing energetic fragmentation in your energy field. You have a fear of stepping into your greatness. I worked on these.

ButterflyWoman
1st May 2011, 03:38 AM
CaterpillarWoman, your upper grounding is misaligned and you are not well grounded to the Earth. I worked on realigning your energy.
Thank you. And I can confirm that I have always been somewhat... top heavy, and that I've always had a problem with grounding. I'm impressed. And grateful for the assistance. Thank you.

CFTraveler
1st May 2011, 08:02 PM
CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy. I worked on lightening your energy and healing energetic fragmentation in your energy field. You have a fear of stepping into your greatness. I worked on these. Thank you A.M.

Craft
2nd May 2011, 03:40 AM
I'm not sure exactly what I might need yet, but I'll take whatever I can get. I'm not incredibly energy sensitive yet, so I do know I need help removing blockages keeping me from strong and uninterrupted energy flow. Thanks in advance,
Craft

AnimalMagnetism
2nd May 2011, 07:48 PM
Craft, you're lacking direction in life. I worked on grounding and aligning your energy. Then I worked on allowing the energy to enter in your lower back and behind your head to guide you in life. You're holding on reaching this idea of "enlightenment" which prevents you from following your life purpose which would allow you to get there. I worked on releasing that illusion holding you back... but you'll need to make the decision yourself. I dissolved the energy blocking the lower back and back of the head. Energy will start flowing there once you shift from seeking an ideal of "illumination" to following an inspired purpose and direction in life.

Craft
3rd May 2011, 03:59 AM
Eerily accurate...I understand what you mean about my seeking illumination actually holding me back. The difficulty is obviously replacing this with an inspired direction and purpose in life...which I think I might be holding God back from revealing it to me by all of my incessant speculation and concern over it. Any advice is again welcome, and thank you very much for the help, I really appreciate the insights and the distance healing.

ButterflyWoman
3rd May 2011, 04:16 AM
AM, I wanted to share with you that I have been thinking/meditating on the subject of my lack of grounding. It is, partly, a habit from my childhood, where I retreated into "non-physical" areas of Creation (self-created imaginary worlds, transitive prayer, etc.), because the world I lived in was very scary and often painful. I have been getting signs and messages for a while now that I need to fully engage with the material world, with Creation, as part of my evolution (I could go into a long essay about why, but I shan't).

Thank you, again, because you were a messenger and I have finally taken the message truly to heart. I WILL engage fully with material Creation, because I know now that it's not what I once thought it to be, and because this is where I am directed to go.

I did also want to ask you if you have any thoughts on my knees? I have had bad knees for a long time, but lately, they are extremely painful, lots of stiffness, swelling, etc. I know what conventional medicine has to say about it, and I know the treatment from that side of things, but I am sure there must be a metaphysical aspect to it, and I just can't work out what sort of belief or blockage or whatever would be causing it. Any insights?

psionickx
3rd May 2011, 10:34 AM
AM i was wondering if you do this on pm?.
my pm is open to you incase you have had the time to work on me.Quite kind ,thankyou.

psionickx
3rd May 2011, 08:56 PM
Beg your pardon of intrusion here.I have dabbled in remote/distance energetic manipulation mostly in my erstwhile work that was servitor-creation,based on chaos-tech with vector-plate insertion ..and now presently with the opening of ajna's anntenae of receptive instrumentation.

out of the blue last night, my son called me. 158 minutes :shock:
My un-wanted 2¢'s applogies ..but have to "Ka-ching" them.If he doesn't ever call again , his loss.
:arrow: Friends are family you can choose.

CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy
now justs that plain odd , i found it lucidly rarified , right from the get go.

ellie
6th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Hi, I am new to this site and saw your post and I would like to ask for some distance healing. I have so many issues I don't know where to begin. The most important ones are that I want to be free from my anti-depp medicines as well as my adhd-medicine (because of all the side effects). In other words I want to function and feel as good as I am doing or even better without the medicine as I am doing with it.
Another condition I have is called pso's, there is really no cure for it and I have tried to medicate against my symptoms but the medicine gives me a lot of side effects, as it is with all medications. As a result of my pco's I have really unclear skin (acne and scars on my face, I am 30 yrs old) as well as a lot of stretch marks on my whole body. If the possibility exists to "treat" my stretch marks (and my skin) with healing I would be grateful if you could send some.
I am realistic about my expectations and don't expect any miracles to happen. I have also started to do meditations where I visualize a clear and beautiful skin and I hope your healing will give me a push in the right direction.

Thank you so much for taking the time!
ellie

ellie
6th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Feel free to PM me if there is anything you need in order to do the healing, such as a picture or location etc.

Best wishes
ellie

CFTraveler
9th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Ellie, is pcos policystic ovary syndrome?

Neil Templar
9th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Hey A.M.
I'd be grateful if you could take a look at me too.
i'm having some difficulty leaving behind certain behavioural patterns, that i feel represent the "old me"...
cheers in advance for any feedback :)

ellie
10th May 2011, 07:28 AM
CFTraveler, Yes it is. I have tried different kind of medications for it. But after a while I get severe headaches from the hormone pills and can't no longer continue. I was thinking that with healing perhaps the hormone balance will be affected.
Why do you ask?

CFTraveler
10th May 2011, 02:21 PM
I just wasn't sure, and the talk about stretch marks confused me.

AnimalMagnetism
13th May 2011, 02:18 AM
psionickx, there is a lot of anger within you and demons and entities are anchoring themselves into you through it. This would be some intense work and I don't feel I have your total permission to do this. Do you give me permission to work on you, to dissolve the anger and to release the demons? These seem to be strongly part of the way you identify yourself.

ellie, anti-depression drugs and other psychotropics drugs create negative portals within your energy field allowing negative energies and entities to enter your energy field, which explain some of the side-effects you mention. Your energy field is extremely heavy with huge portals in it. I did some very general healing to stabilize it. If you can afford psychiatrists and medicines to repress the symptoms of the problems, you most likely could afford working with me to heal the source of the problems. Just so you know, that would require several sessions. A single session brings HUGE changes but there is a LOT to work on.
Health Coaching (http://www.shamanicattraction.com/healthcoach.aspx)

Neil Templar, you are used to identify yourself with your issues. In order to let go of these issues, you must find a new way of identifying yourself. Instead of identifying yourself by your issues, identify yourself by your unique path in life. You must find your own direction in life. I worked on opening your inspired direction in life and on detaching yourself from your old identity.

ellie
13th May 2011, 07:45 AM
ellie, anti-depression drugs and other psychotropics drugs create negative portals within your energy field allowing negative energies and entities to enter your energy field, which explain some of the side-effects you mention. Your energy field is extremely heavy with huge portals in it. I did some very general healing to stabilize it. If you can afford psychiatrists and medicines to repress the symptoms of the problems, you most likely could afford working with me to heal the source of the problems. Just so you know, that would require several sessions. A single session brings HUGE changes but there is a LOT to work on.
Health Coaching (http://www.shamanicattraction.com/healthcoach.aspx)

thank you for getting back to me and for the Healing. as for now I would go on the one-time healing since I can not afford more. I am now unemployed and the cost for medication is Sweden is not that expensive because of subventions etc. thank you for talong the time. :)

Neil Templar
14th May 2011, 02:31 AM
"Neil Templar, you are used to identify yourself with your issues. In order to let go of these issues, you must find a new way of identifying yourself. Instead of identifying yourself by your issues, identify yourself by your unique path in life. You must find your own direction in life. I worked on opening your inspired direction in life and on detaching yourself from your old identity."

Thanks. :)

psionickx
21st May 2011, 08:46 AM
psionickx, there is a lot of anger within you and demons and entities are anchoring themselves into you through it. This would be some intense work and I don't feel I have your total permission to do this. Do you give me permission to work on you, to dissolve the anger and to release the demons? These seem to be strongly part of the way you identify yourself.

spot on!!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/liebe/love-smiley-015.gif

& thankyou so much! HMMMmmmmmm http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/liebe/love-smiley-037.gif

mawem
28th May 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi AnimalMagnetism!

I'm new to this forum and I'm not psychic (as far as I know) but I've experienced negative entity attacks. I'd like some healing help if possible! I had some entities removed a while back and ever since I've been experiencing strange heat flashes and sudden partial coldness in my body, pressures inside my skull mostly around my forehead/brow area and headaches. And I feel a weird tingly sensation at the top of my head. I feel constant burning/heat sensation in my heart area and at the back of my heart (my back)...it rises to my throat area and sometimes it moves down to my navel and lower belly area and sometimes the heat is centered within me, around my spine area and sometimes it's rather shallow on my skin. I don't have much knowledge about this stuff, but I'd like some help, please. If you need more information, send me a PM. I'm going to have my health checked with a doctor.

AnimalMagnetism
30th May 2011, 08:33 PM
psionickx, I feel I now have more your permission. I sent a huge discharge of energy to dissolve the negativity.

mawem, your intuition is opening up but the wrong way. It is exposing all your vulnerabilities and messing up your energy. You're sucking in various entities like a sponge. I worked on removing some of these entities and closing many holes in your energy field.

mawem
30th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Thank you!

mawem, your intuition is opening up but the wrong way. It is exposing all your vulnerabilities and messing up your energy. You're sucking in various entities like a sponge. I worked on removing some of these entities and closing many holes in your energy field.

:shock: That's a very unsettling thought, to suck up entities like a sponge, when I'm working on getting them off. How is it possible that it's opening up the wrong way, what caused it and what should I do? It could explain the weird heat sensations, particularly along my spine. I did some simple breathing techniques to relax today and my lower spine/tail bone was on fire with heat, it rose along my entire spine to my forehead before I stopped the breathings. It freaked me out, not knowing what it was. What can be done about this? Can you help me remove the rest of the entities?

Tutor
6th September 2011, 01:43 AM
My un-wanted 2¢'s applogies ..but have to "Ka-ching" them.If he doesn't ever call again , his loss.
:arrow: Friends are family you can choose.

neither is your 2 cents unwanted or are you in need of apology my chosen Friend.

yours,

Tim

psionickx
6th September 2011, 02:26 PM
:angelic:

Gemma
28th September 2011, 10:54 PM
Hi AnimalMagnetism,

I appreciate very much what you are doing.

I would like your assistance with something that I haven't been able to resolve, so far. I'm not comfortable giving details in a public thread, so can I PM you?

Thank you.

shamanofold
16th December 2011, 09:32 PM
i admire your work, and ask if you would take a peek at me and do your thing.

spiritis
2nd February 2012, 12:45 PM
Hi AM, I have been having serious spiritual attacks for 7years. I feel like something is sucking life out of me everyday and I lose a lot of weight. I feel things moving in my body and biting me and it hurts alot. My daily meditation reduced d pain abit but I need serious help. Pls PM me if you need any information.