PDA

View Full Version : Gone off flying for a bit

susan
17th April 2011, 03:35 PM
Hi, Since having a bit of a scary OBE where I was lying flat on my back heading up through different layers of grey cloud (I could clearly see that I was cocooned in a bubble of mist) I haven't been too keen to venture out much...didnt like that one .
Since then I,ve played safe when the vibrations have started and either waited for something to happen without trying an OBE or have tried the bouncing technique in the brow area.
(Three are worth mentioning

This was my favourite,
My head was lying sideways on the pillow, vibrations started then my vision was moved to face the front. It was as if the inside of my head was rotated. Eventually a white backdrop appeared in the distance. I knew something was going to happen but it seemed to take ages.Eventually a peach rose with a stem about six inches long came hurdling towards me. I remember thinking "that rose is going to hit me"and it did.I could actually feel the softness of the petals on my left eyelid.My reaction was to open my physical eyes straight after. I wish I hadn't as that finished the experience.

The next was the same start but no white backdrop. Instead do you remember the old negative films you got from the camera before they went digital? Well I was looking at different pictures on a negative film. One looked very much like me but was a young man. The last picture was of a baby lying on it,s back.
I wonder if the Akashic records will ever go digital?

Fin

susan
17th April 2011, 03:47 PM
Sorry problems with the internet.

Finally,
this last one was crazy.
After the vibrations nothing happened so I tried the bouncing technique on the brow area. After my second lot of vibrations I could see very faintly CARTOON CHARACTERS like FREDDY FLINTSTONE of the FLINTSTONES.In the bottom right hand corner of my vision a dark head was forming which faintly resembled me but everything was very poor visually. Can anyone make any sense of this last one??

Also can anyone explain why I was travelling on my back so slowly(from my previouse post) when in the past I,ve had good experiences during OBEs?
Would welcome any feedback
Susan

CFTraveler
17th April 2011, 07:47 PM
My first guess would be that you had dual awareness, and hadn't completely 'disengaged' your awareness from your physical body, which was lying down at the time.
As to visuals, they can be anything, there's no rhyme or reason.

susan
17th April 2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks CFTraveller.
Is this all to do with the amount of energy raised for an OBE?
I've read a lot of links available and appreciate that a lot of you have a great deal of indepth knowlege (especially Robert) far far more than my brain will probably comprehend but what I love is the fact that I ...We ...Anyone...can experience before learning ....rather than the other way around.

CFTraveler
17th April 2011, 10:37 PM
Thanks CFTraveller.
Is this all to do with the amount of energy raised for an OBE?
I really doubt it- in my experience, dual awareness is usually caused by not being in a deep enough trance, or still a bit tense.
There can be other reasons, I imagine it's possible that it's energy related, but I really don't think it's about how much energy you have, but how it's used.