PDA

View Full Version : Greetings earthlings

whipple
17th April 2011, 08:56 PM
Hi Peeps,

Just wanted to say hello to you good people and to share my story. I am very new to spirituality and psychic development. Before I walked into an extremely haunted place out of curiosity one year ago it wasn't part of my life or agenda I was firmly rooted in a 2D material universe. :oops:

After walking out with three earthbound attachments my life quickly changed :( . When these were released I began picking up more, then getting them released again by different spiritual healers. This went on for about three months until I figured out that there was something wrong in my apartment, [multiple portals and a gateway opened by the first unsavoury character] :evil:

In the beginning I couldn't see or communicate with any of them I just had physical sensations of my energy being drained but as the attachments went on I was able to see them in my minds eye and communicate with them telepathically. I could also see them roaming around in my flat within my minds eye.
Once these portals were closed my life began to steadily improve :D

The whole experience was extremely traumatic and pushed me to the brink of breaking point and left me with a few side effects, I have tingling burning sensations up my spine almost every night and extreme heat and energy in my heart centre and hands, episodes of anxiety, depression, mood swings, sensing presences and hearing subjective voices. Grounding myself, showering and applying salt mixed with body butter to my spine seem to help. :D

Although still traumatised and in fear after everything that had happened I started to look for information, to read many books [including some of Robert's] as a whole new dimension of life had been opened to me. I also attended workshops on "grounding and protection" and "meeting your spirit guides" at the college of Psychic studies in London.

The protection classes were fine, but in the guided meditations for the "meeting your spirit guides" the workshop leader said I had some "naughties" around me on both occasions I attended, which I could also see within my meditations and I picked up a negative cording. However I believe I made contact with a few of my guides and one main guide, a shaolin monk. I also now receive messages in my dreams giving me advice and information although I can't be sure who is sending them to me but they seem to be useful.

My girlfriend is Buddhist and before all this happened she had been talking to me about mindfulness which I found really interesting and after reading the "Power of now" and many other books on mindfulness it's become my focus. It seems so easy to be mindful and in the present moment yet it really is difficult to achieve it in reality, bringing the higher self forward and receding the ego feels very strange almost like you are losing yourself. I have not yet plucked up the courage to throw myself into a proper meditation routine yet but I really really want to.

I have just recently moved to Bangkok and taken up a Qi gong, Tai chi and Kung fu class which I do in the open air and bare foot in one of the public parks here and I am really enjoying it. Psychic development in on the back burner for me until I first learn to understand the workings of my own mind and understand myself more.

I am also intrigued by energy work, I have a few health problems and would dearly like to practice some energy work for self healing - but am worried that this could lead to increased Phychic ability... :roll:

Thanks for listening to my story guys - I would love to hear from you if you have had similar experiences and interests, I know I am a nubie but I feel like I have covered a lot of ground in the last year :mrgreen:

CFTraveler
17th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the forums, Mr. Whipple :) .
That is quite a story- so many things!
I hope you enjoy the forums.

ButterflyWoman
18th April 2011, 04:52 AM
Welcome. But... what makes you think we're all earthlings.... ? Or are you a planetist and only want to talk to those who are?

:D :lol: :P :mrgreen: :twisted:

Beekeeper
18th April 2011, 07:20 AM
Hi Mr Whippie, nice to have you join! :D

Neil Templar
18th April 2011, 11:40 AM
greetings. welcome. :D

greytraveller
19th April 2011, 05:30 PM
Hallo whipple and welcome
It certainly looks like you a have a Lot going on. You have come to the right site because there is a Lot of metaphysical info at Astral Dynamics.

Regards 8)
Grey

whipple
21st April 2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks Guys, great to make some new friends and share my experiences without being labeled a total nutbar :D