PDA

View Full Version : Persistent Energy Sensations but no blockage

Dsmoke
23rd June 2005, 08:20 PM
Every day I get strong, sudden energy movements in my left thumb and the area directly under it.

I often get random energy movement sensations in different parts of my body, and I usually don't pay much attention to them because they're so random. However, this particular area is persistent and frequent. What could it mean? I do not have a blockage there and have no problems moving energy in my hands.

Ideas? I'm wondering if I should be paying attention to something, but honestly I don't know what to look for if I don't have a blockage there.

Tom
23rd June 2005, 08:30 PM
Muscle twitches are common with energy work. It used to be my eyelids and now it is just my lower lip. It is something that comes and goes in cycles and it moves around the body. Spontaneous movements are called kriyas. It is not so much that you have a blockage causing the movements; it is the release of the blockage which causes the movements. Of course, if it is just energy sensations, you have something to look forward to.

Dsmoke
23rd June 2005, 08:34 PM
Muscle twitches are common with energy work. It used to be my eyelids and now it is just my lower lip. It is something that comes and goes in cycles and it moves around the body. Spontaneous movements are called kriyas. It is not so much that you have a blockage causing the movements; it is the release of the blockage which causes the movements. Of course, if it is just energy sensations, you have something to look forward to.

It's not a muscle twitch, though, it's a very strong tingling/chill feeling.

I get the kriya thing with my head and feet sometimes (freaked me out at first!). If it's a release of a blockage that's causing the sensation in my hand, I'm surprised that it's been releasing the same block every day for months now, and I never noticed a block in the area.

Rydel
23rd June 2005, 09:38 PM
It's also possible Dsmoke, that your subconscious has taken over your energy work, and has continued moving energy in your thumb.

Dsmoke
23rd June 2005, 09:39 PM
It's also possible Dsmoke, that your subconscious has taken over your energy work, and has continued moving energy in your thumb.

Yes, that's a possibility. I'm just wondering why?

Sachiel
30th June 2005, 06:28 PM
It's natural....for instance...

1. Go to a wall.
2. Stand perpendicular to the wall.
3. Push the backend of your hand against the wall (using your entire forearm) as hard as you can for a half minute to a minute.
4. Step away from the wall and do not try to stop your arm...

Because it will now be floating away. The cerebellum part of the brain can get used to things and continue to perform physical actions after you cease to consciously provoke these actions. Now, it's just a theory but this may be an ethereal version of the above. Your subconscious may be continuing what you have been doing. the only way to generally stop this is to stop energy work, which I don't reccommend doing and I doubt you want to do. Signs point to just riding it out, and as Tom said you might have something to look forward to.

Sachiel
30th June 2005, 06:29 PM
Ah. Another possibilty may be that, although you sense no blockage, there could be an imbalance? It's just a possibility.