PDA

View Full Version : Hi & Pleased to be here :)

NightWalker
19th April 2011, 02:49 AM
Hi Everyone.
I have been meaning to joining the Astral Dynamics Forums for some time (years actually!) and have finally got around to it!
I am very interested in energy, healing, lucid dreams, and OBE's, because of the experiences I have had.
I am a prolific dreamer, every night is an exhausting night for me., and I also lucid dream. I think I sometimes confuse lucid dreams with projection, I don't know, I would just like to learn more. :D
When I was a little girl I did a lot of sleep-walking and nightmaring. :?
I have had a few wonderful OBE experiences, including two spontaneous real-time projections in the last month (my first real-time experiences of OBE that I actually remember) so I decided to join this forum because I need to make a 'committed' effort now to consciously project.
I know no-one who can really relate to my experiences so I have no-one to really tell them to.
I would really like to start a dream journal (just the interesting ones) and a OBE journal on here, as each experience I have had poses questions, and who best to help me understand the astral world than the seasoned travellers/dreamers on Astral Dynamics!
Look forard to sharing experiences. :D

CFTraveler
19th April 2011, 02:58 AM
Hi and welcome, Nightwalker.
I'm glad you made it.

NightWalker
19th April 2011, 11:16 AM
Hi and welcome, Nightwalker.
I'm glad you made it.

Yes, thanks to you :)

greytraveller
19th April 2011, 05:35 PM
Greetings NightWalker
It is sometimes easy to confuse dreams with OBEs as many times dream imagery will be superimposed during an OBE. This happens to people quite a bit. I theorize this is because dreams and OBEs are two separate spheres (or states) of consciousness that sometimes overlap one another. Anyways there are methods for becoming aware during a dream and thereby making it a Lucid Dream. And OBEs can be easily induced directly from a lucid dream,

Regards 8)
Grey