PDA

View Full Version : Night Walker's Journal

NightWalker
19th April 2011, 11:25 AM
I have been meaning to write a journal for years, for my children (if they ever wanted to read it...and a bit of fear here to as what they may think) but I decided to do it on here because:
a) Robert Bruce is like some kind of 'God' to me ...teehee.
b) Some kind people might help explain a few things to me.
c) I want to make a more conscious effort to project instead of being so lazy, and reading about other's experiences might keep me disciplined in my excercises.

NightWalker
19th April 2011, 11:45 AM
VIBRATIONS
I have had fatique for many years and started to sleep alot during the day. It was then that I noticed my body vibrating when I was drifting in and out of sleep. My meditation class suggested I was getting healing, but this didn't seem right to me. I had always read that astral projectiors felt vibrations but I thought they were stronger, more 'electrical'. Whereas mine were soft and enjoyable. When I went for a sleep apnea test I even told the doctor....he looked at me like I was nuts! :oops:
I sometimes feel them at night, but ALWAYS during the day. Does anyone else find this?
I also feel a heavy warmth, and have hypnogogic visions. I have also quite a few times had someone call my name in an urgent way, usually someone I know, who isn't even in my house, let alone my room, which has had me bolt up wondering what on earth is wrong! Also loud, unexplained noises, that seem really close by.
Anyways a few months back I was napping and in and out of sleep vibrating away when I realised my body was vibrating heavily, and I actually wondered if there was an earthquake! lol :P I opened my eyes to see what else was shaking but realised it was me. I was pleased, as I have never had heavy ones before, or since. I then closed my eyes and started dreaming (?) and there was man there holding up a big a card with a three digit number on it saying something like "Come on, you need to get them faster and higher...up to this number" e.t.c, (I can't really remember exactly) It was like he was gearing me up for take off, like I was a plane on a runway or something! I opened my eyes, and yip the shaking remained and when I shut them he was still there, this went on a few times, with him encouraging and me shaking, but nothing came of it, he went away and I cannot remember now if I fully woke or went back to sleep.
Anyway I thought this was amusing...teehee :lol:

CFTraveler
19th April 2011, 02:50 PM
You're lucky you still get vibrations- I don't any more, unless I'm coming back, and it doesn't happen often.
I just wanted to mention that sometimes I feel very slight vibrations sometimes when I do energy work, but they're not the same as exit vibrations, so this may be what you feel when you're up and about- energy body feedback sensations- awareness, mainly.

greytraveller
19th April 2011, 05:39 PM
Hallo Night Walker
Yes, a journal Is an excellent idea. (I too have one in this forum btw). In your intro you mentioned having had several OBEs in the past including 2 in recent weeks. I would be very interested in reading about one or more of those. :)

Thanx and regards 8)
Grey

NightWalker
20th April 2011, 02:44 PM
[quote="CFTraveler"]You're lucky you still get vibrations- I don't any more, unless I'm coming back, and it doesn't happen often.

I only get them when I am just going in and out of sleep and yes they do feel really nice, I read one of your journal entries that said you got them and were pleased because you didn't get them anymore. T
hose heavy ones I had were odd though, did, or do you get those?
At the beginning when you are first starting to get out, are they heavy like that?
Do they need to get that heavy to get out?
BTW that incident happened just before my first real-time OBE, so maybe there is a connection there?

P.S I am one of those totally annoying people who asks 1,000 questions! No need to answer if you don't want to1 All of the answers will be on the forums, I 'll get to them eventually! :lol:

NightWalker
20th April 2011, 03:01 PM
My 1st Real-Time OBE
I'll need confirmation on this or I may have to change the title of my journal entry!!
And I have to say even though it's fantastic to me, it will be super boring to you guys!

About two months ago I was napping in the arvo (as usual!) and a loud clang from the kitchen (prob an astral noise) woke me up. I got up and walked to my open door which leads into the hallway. When I got into the hallway I realised everything was unusually dark (even though it was a perfectly bright, sunny day) and when I turned to walk toward the kitchen I was a bit startled because I thought someone was standing in the hallway and I stopped briefly because I couldn't make out who or what it was for a few seconds, I just couldn't see properly. I squinted and put my arms out and realised it was just the edge of the bookcase (that's been there for years and years!) and next thing I remember I woke up in bed.
(And this is the hard bit to explain) I knew 'I' / 'My body' had not walked into the hallway. Don't ask me how I know this because I cannot descibe it with words, but the second I opened my eyes, I knew I hadn't dreamt it, but I knew 'I' hadn't been out of bed either, yet i knew 'I' had walked out there. I just knew it was my astral body. ???

Such a simple story, yet so hard to explain!

NightWalker
20th April 2011, 03:28 PM
My 2nd Real-Time OBE
This happened just two weeks ago. Some of it I cannot write on here because of it's sexual nature.
which is not that bad but probably not allowed, which is a shame because I feel it is important. (Don't want to get banned from the forums this early in the game!) :oops: = there's more.

I was napping again in the afternoon. I had the alarm clock set as I had to pick someone up at a certain time.
I woke up and went to the alarm clock, but for the life of me couldn't see the numbers clearly enough to read the time and was squinting and blinking hard trying to clear my vision because I was worried I had over-slept. Then I felt incredibly sexual aroused.....:oops:
Next I woke up in bed. I was confused and just like my last entry knew I hadn't been up, but had not dreamed it...e.t.c.
Also I was not feeling sexually aroused at all, and knew I hadn't been dreaming about anything like that.....:oops:

I felt bad about this one, it really bummed me out. However the next day I was flicking through Astral Dynamics and it mentioned about the root chakra being activated sometimes after exiting, and I felt much better knowing this can happen, and it was also kind of a confirmation that it was an OBE. :D

Also I read about Astral Sight and wondered if that was what I was experiencing in both of my Real-Time OBE's. I feel it was, and that is also another confirmation for me.

Q: Were these last two Real-Time OBE's? (P.S It is not easy for me to write about these for some reason, a wee bit out of my comfort zone)
Q: Was I experiencing problems with Astral Vision?
Q: Is sexual arousal common just after exiting?

NightWalker
20th April 2011, 03:44 PM
Faces
(Brought over)
When I was meditating there were faces that were curious about my presence.
I think I had started falling asleep because I has those hypnagogic images coming and going and as usual I was trying to concentrate on them, and hold onto them. At one point there was a large 'porthole' in my mind's eye. It was one of those old copper(?) ones like you would find on an old submarine or ship, very real with pivots(?) and detail. On the other side there was alike a busy street or something and then two woman were peeking from the otherside of this porthole (kind of like looking around a corner) at me, like they were being nosey! and I was trying to move on because they were freaking me out a bit. then a man peeked around to stare at me.....it was like they didn't want to be obviously nosey and stand right infront of it, but couldn't help themselves to peer around and stare at me. Atlast I pushed that vision away...I must say it's a bit un-nerving.

Korpo
20th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Hello, NightWalker.

Robert Monroe was embarrassed by the amount of sexual arousal he felt in his initial adventures.

Cheers,
Oliver

NightWalker
20th April 2011, 03:57 PM
Hello, NightWalker.

Robert Monroe was embarrassed by the amount of sexual arousal he felt in his initial adventures.

Cheers,
Oliver

Oh.....thank god for that Olliver, that makes me feel better :D

Korpo
20th April 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello, NightWalker.

Sexual arousal is not a real problem, anyway, don't worry about it. It might just as well pass over time.

I would say it was a projection. Your inner senses are still developing, give them time.

Regarding the faces - I had a phase some years ago where I would see monster faces before falling asleep. They would always turn toward me and stare at me. Well, I didn't worry much about that and after a while it subsided.

Cheers,
Oliver

NightWalker
27th April 2011, 10:54 AM
AP/Verified
This happened over 20 years ago when I was a teenager.
I was living with my boyfriend and one morning whilst he was at work, I was sleeping in late. Whilst asleep I dreamt (which is what I thought it was for years, but now know it was a projection) that I was in the air (I don't remember flying, I was just there) above him, his two workmates and his boss, all sitting on the tractor. Two of them were on those metal things over the big wheels (one being my bf) and one in the seat. They were all chowing down on lamingtons. I remember they were pink with cream oozing out.
Later that day when my boyfriend had finished work I told him about my dream (which he was used to) but his mouth fell open :shock: He told me their boss had brought them lamingtons for morning tea. :D

NightWalker
27th April 2011, 11:58 AM
My very special dream
When I was seventeen I had the most beautiful lucid dream and even though the vividness of the colour has faded, I will always remember it.
I was standing looking upon on a lovely blue, slow flowing, stream. There was about twenty feet between it and me, and grass, vividly green and long and lush. On the other side of the stream there was grass also, with a backdrop of tall, bushy, green trees. Growing right on the opposite bank of the stream was one large, leafy tree. The branches were hanging down, similar to a weeping willow. Hanging from a branch, that was hanging over the river was a bright orange ball about the size of an orange. Before my eyes in slow motion it fell into the water, without as much as a splash and started to float gently and slowly downstream. As it floated down stream (still in slow motion) it started to open up.....into a flower. It opened up, slowly, petal by petal as it was floating down until it was fully opened into a lotus flower. :D

This dream was like being in a beautiful, moving painting, because everything was so perfect and the colours were incredible.
I don't remember anything before of after this dream. I just woke up awe-struck.
I think was about my spiritual path/growth, although at the time I had not embarked on a spiritual path (quite the opposite) I think I read somewhere also that orange is connected to realising that we are all connected consciously, and that seemed to fit....and the lotus flower.... :lol:

NightWalker
27th April 2011, 12:10 PM
I am in the mood for writing tonight :D

Astral Projection
This happened when I was a teenager also (many moons ago). I had no idea what this was for another ten years after.
I laid down in the afternoon. I wasn't tired, just bored. Also I am the type of person who never, ever goes to sleep straight away, my mind ticks away for a long time.
After just a few minutes after lying down I was suddenly in a huge glasshouse (about as big as half a football field). I could see the bright blue sky outside. I was lying on my back, on what seemed like lush, vibrant green, grass, which I knew was fake, (actual fake grass) but felt nice, like real grass, and the ground I was lying on was rolling, perfectly like big rolling waves. It was the most enjoyable, blissful, comforting feeling. I decided to conjure someone up in my imagination to join me and that ruined it....I was back on my bed, wide awake. I ran out, really excited about my experience, to tell my flatmate/best friend and she looked at me like I was making it up, which hurt my feelings.

CFTraveler
30th April 2011, 04:42 PM
My very special lucid dream
When I was seventeen I had the most beautiful lucid dream and even though the vividness of the colour has faded, I will always remember it.
I was standing looking upon on a lovely blue, slow flowing, stream. There was about twenty feet between it and me, and grass, vividly green and long and lush. On the other side of the stream there was grass also, with a backdrop of tall, bushy, green trees. Growing right on the opposite bank of the stream was one large, leafy tree. The branches were hanging down, similar to a weeping willow. Hanging from a branch, that was hanging over the river was a bright orange ball about the size of an orange. Before my eyes in slow motion it fell into the water, without as much as a splash and started to float gently and slowly downstream. As it floated down stream (still in slow motion) it started to open up.....into a flower. It opened up, slowly, petal by petal as it was floating down until it was fully opened into a lotus flower. :D

This dream was like being in a beautiful, moving painting, because everything was so perfect and the colours were incredible.
I don't remember anything before of after this dream. I just woke up awe-struck.
I think was about my spiritual path/growth, although at the time I had not embarked on a spiritual path (quite the opposite) I think I read somewhere also that orange is connected to realising that we are all connected consciously, and that seemed to fit....and the lotus flower.... :lol:
Did you know you were dreaming?
I would say that the water implies your subconscious and the orange ball is your sacral chakra. The opening up of the flower I would interpret with the transformation you were/are undergoing, and it pointed out to the mechanism- the study of your subconscious/unconscious mind.

CFTraveler
30th April 2011, 04:45 PM
I am in the mood for writing tonight :D

Astral Projection
This happened when I was a teenager also (many moons ago). I had no idea what this was for another ten years after.
I laid down in the afternoon. I wasn't tired, just bored. Also I am the type of person who never, ever goes to sleep straight away, my mind ticks away for a long time.
After just a few minutes after lying down I was suddenly in a huge glasshouse (about as big as half a football field). I could see the bright blue sky outside. I was lying on my back, on what seemed like lush, vibrant green, grass, which I knew was fake, (actual fake grass) but felt nice, like real grass, and the ground I was lying on was rolling, perfectly like big rolling waves. It was the most enjoyable, blissful, comforting feeling. I decided to conjure someone up in my imagination to join me and that ruined it....I was back on my bed, wide awake. I ran out, really excited about my experience, to tell my flatmate/best friend and she looked at me like I was making it up, which hurt my feelings. I would indeed classify this as an astral projection, and you were working on moving on up 'higher' or 'outer'. That you knew the grass was fake would indicate that you were working on your mental body, that you woke up after attempting to manifest it tells me that you weren't quite ready yet.
Very impressive, BTW.

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 05:23 AM

I have never thought "I am dreaming" in a dream, at the time I think it is real....?
Since reading topics on here I am trying to get my head around "What is a lucid dream, a dream, an AP and a OBE!!"

I have just always thought a Lucid Dream was when I was just doing the normal wierd dream stuff and then for some reason (usually because something important is happening or said to me, almost like something or someone 'sparks' me to pay attention so I remember it when I am awake) I become conscious in the way that I start thinking in my dream as if I was awake. For e.g "What is happening here", or "Why is he saying that to me, what does he mean?"or being surprised to see someone I know. Whereas in a 'normal dream all the weird stuff seems normal, so is not questioned, or if I was questioning it I am not aware of it......PHEW!! Don't even know if I am making any sense!

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 05:54 AM
Very impressive, BTW.

Yes, this was a lovely one...what would be really impressive though, is when I can get out deliberately like you guys! :wink:

Thank you for the feedback :D

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 11:34 AM
Dreams that come true
I have always had these so cannot remember all of them, but now when I have them I will write them down.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I looked outside my window and a big bus pulled up outside my house. The driver got out and was stuffing my mail box with lots of courier parcels. I was really excited and couldn't wait to rush out and see what was there! The next day I won a really cool prize, so thought that was my dream manifested, but the next day was even better. When I went to check the mail there were two courier parcels with prizes I didn't know I had won and a small amount of money I had come into, in another envelope :)

I know now also that if I dream about rats someone is bad-mouthing me, trying to make me out to be a horrible person. (Thankfully I haven't had this one for awhile!)

Last night I dream't of someone I know. I was cleaning their house and found something they had hidden from their husband. Upon waking and thinking about this, I've realised what they are hiding. :twisted:

One I remember from awile ago I dream't my friend had got shot. The next morning I heard on the radio that a man I had once met had been shot and killed who has the same name of my friend.

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 11:41 AM
NDE
This is an experience my Grandmother had whilst undergoing an operation.

She was standing on the edge of a canyon. Over the otherside she saw all of her friends and family doing all of the things they loved doing the most. She yelled to them to help her over but they said "We cannot, it is not your time".

She is in her 80's and has just started to hear astral noises, loud bangs and people calling her name urgently.

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 11:52 AM
Meditation
In the last week I was meditating to a white/pink noise cd, lying on my back. I was in a deep trance state when I felt someone push with both their hands, sharply, my energy body back into my body, in a quick, sharp rude kind of a way. This may have been my imagination, but it was really weird. It felt so real. I said some choice words to whoever it was....I thought I am not working on getting out, for you to stop me..teehee. Also during this meditation I was trying to imagine climbing the rope when a brief image of my astral body sitting up came to mind...so I took this as someone trying to tell me this was to be the method,for me, I should use to get out ???

Also this week when meditating, on my back again. I felt a sensation twice. It was like when your body jolts when you are 'dreaming' (I read this is when your energy body is coming or going...maybe someone can confirm or deny that, because I am not really sure why that happens) but the jolts were only around my navel area, and if I were to try and describe it, it was like a 'jolting' in a circle shaped area ????

CFTraveler
1st May 2011, 07:40 PM

I have never thought "I am dreaming" in a dream, at the time I think it is real....?
Since reading topics on here I am trying to get my head around "What is a lucid dream, a dream, an AP and a OBE!!"

I have just always thought a Lucid Dream was when I was just doing the normal wierd dream stuff and then for some reason (usually because something important is happening or said to me, almost like something or someone 'sparks' me to pay attention so I remember it when I am awake) I become conscious in the way that I start thinking in my dream as if I was awake. For e.g "What is happening here", or "Why is he saying that to me, what does he mean?"or being surprised to see someone I know. Whereas in a 'normal dream all the weird stuff seems normal, so is not questioned, or if I was questioning it I am not aware of it......PHEW!! Don't even know if I am making any sense! Usually a lucid dream is classified as 'when you realize this is a dream'. There can be gradations of lucidity, like realizing this isn't normal life but you're not quite aware that this is a dream, and when you have memories of 'having been there before' in a sort of 'alternate life' but not necessarily know you're dreaming.
But generally, 'awake-like consciousness' is very close to lucidity, but not exactly.

ps. You may find this post interesting- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378)
It's not 'how it is', but how different people think of it.

NightWalker
1st May 2011, 10:06 PM
generally, 'awake-like consciousness' is very close to lucidity, but not exactly.

ps. You may find this post interesting- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378)
It's not 'how it is', but how different people think of it.

Thanks for that CF :P

-8 The kind of thinking that allows you to solve a problem
-9 Willing flight or intentionally shaping any element of the dream with your thoughts.
-10 Realising you are dreaming.

...that's good to know...but a wee bit depressing! I thought all of my 'special' dreams I have are 'lucid'! Because they are sooo much different/better/real than my normal nightly adventures.
I haven't even reached 9 and 10 yet! (and I have been hard out dreaming since I can remember!...so maybe I never will?) I guess that's where I need to be at to project from a dream. ...sigh....

CFTraveler
2nd May 2011, 12:46 AM
You can have exit symptoms while in a nonlucid dream, and sometimes this triggers lucidity. However, they both are astral projections, one to a symbolic personal area, while the other will take you to a more collective area. So in a way it is 'special', being that it was special enough to remember and note.

NightWalker
2nd May 2011, 10:36 PM
You can have exit symptoms while in a nonlucid dream, and sometimes this triggers lucidity. However, they both are astral projections, one to a symbolic personal area, while the other will take you to a more collective area. So in a way it is 'special', being that it was special enough to remember and note.

Thanks, that's a nice way to put it.... :wink:

NightWalker
2nd May 2011, 10:45 PM
Phasing
Years ago I read a book written by a guy who had OBE's. I can't remember his name was but I learn't about hypnogogic and hypnopompic images. He endevoured to stay awake through the images, whilst his body went to sleep and then would have 'experiences'. I don't recall him using the word 'phasing' but have since read about it on here. I do remember he didn't seem to directly AP but would have real-time OBE's.
I have always noticed my hypnogic images and make an effort to because they are amusing. Anyway's I practised doing this for quite a few weeks (usually falling asleep) and had a few minor experiences worth mentioning for my own memories sake.

Note* The cutest 'hypno' image I ever saw was gorgeous. There was a 'windmill' like those one's you get at fairs and the kids blow. But it wasn't really a windmill it was more like a flower with it's petals going around and around quite fast. The centre of the flower was a cute little smiling face with it's cute little eyes smiling and sparkling at me. The whole 'flower' was in 'cartoon'. The stem of the flower/windmill was being held by a rather large real man's hand, and everything else in the background was in darkness. I watched this for a long time! :D :)

BTW I am practicing Phasing at the moment so fingers crossed.

NightWalker
2nd May 2011, 10:54 PM
Phasing EXP 1
I am certain this was a Direct AP.
I suddenly was at the end of a long corridor, but kind of not standing in it...looking in as such. It seemed to me to be a hospital, there was a lot of hustle and bustle down the end and doorways leading off. There was a middle aged woman, who looked like she was wearing a smock, (blue or green, can't remember) so maybe a matron of sorts on a wall phone infront of me. Whilst still talking she turned and noticed me. She beamed and exclaimed "My real name!"....."You've finally come!" I s**t myself and was straight back in my body, on the bed :oops: I was then really angry I got freaked out! If that happened now I would enter the corrider.....damn...chances lost...

NightWalker
2nd May 2011, 10:59 PM
Phasing EXP 2
I was suddenly out of body. Ahead of me, and kind of at a distance was a rickety old wooden gate. I only vaguely remember what it looked like but there were wild vines growing all around it, with wild flowers. I sensed there was a beautiful wild garden filled with flowers behind it.
Again...I freaked, and was straight back to my body........ :oops:
...oh if only I had gone through! ...I would now.

NightWalker
2nd May 2011, 11:39 PM
Phasing EXP 3-4-5
- For what seemed quite along time,I felt like my body was floating 2 feet above the bed. It was the most indescribable euphoric feeling that I never wanted to end. :D

- I felt like my head and shoulders were incredibly heavy and kind of 'detached' and were falling through my pillow/bed/floor/ground ....into the centre of earth at a speed that was as fast a 'light' (indescribable) I let it happen for a wee while to see if anything further happened, but it didn't and I was to scared to let it continue.

- I know this is connected to my phasing experimentation. I was at work and had to go out into the garden to gather things.
This is hard to explain but I have read a book where the author (an AP'er) had the same experiences. Suddenly it wasn't like the 'garden' that I had walked in so many times. It felt 'magical'. All of the colours were vivid and it felt like the trees, plants and flowers were 'alive'. (Yes I believe in plant spirits) There were two fantails. I don't like birds flying near to me it freaks me out, but these two were following me and were gently coming and flying closely around my head. I knew they were playing with me and I wasn't frightened at all, I felt quite 'honored'...teehee. I could've stayed in that garden all day.

NightWalker
13th July 2013, 09:37 AM
THE STROBE EFFECT

After a break from all things healthy for a few years (shame) a few months ago I decided to get back on the bandwagon and do some energy work.
It requires discipline which I often struggle with as I have an exhausting job and work too many hours. Apart from the odd pulse and feeling a lot of energy in my hands and feet I hadn't had any strong sensations which doesn't really encourage me to keep going when I am tired so I have been a bit slack again for the last few weeks. (There was one time though that I was in a good trance state and I felt like someone was sitting on the edge of my bed down by my feet and stayed there.Anyone know what this is?)
Anyways why I am really writing this is because the other night I had a brow strobe which scared the living daylights out of me! I only knew it was a strobe when the next day I googled flash/brow/chakra/loud noise and lo and behold a whole section on The Strobe Effect by Robert Bruce appeared lol :)
I was in a hypnogogic state going to sleep when a huge, intense silvery/blue flash like a camera flash went off just inside my brow with a loud/weird click/clunk/metal sound. It scared the hell out of me. It didn't hurt at all. Fascinating! I'm really excited about it and obviously are straight back into energy work because it is very encouraging. I didn't get an clairvoyant stuff at all so not so sure about that. Anyone heard that weird sound with it? I hope it happens again :)

susan
13th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Hi Nightwalker, I've just read through your journal for the first time and really enjoyed it.
I went through a phase of having brow centre strobes, which,yes scares the heck out of you before you find out what they are,but mine were followed by an explosion in the head .Felt the whole body jumped but it didn't even move.
Around this time I was concentrating a lot on the brow using the bouncing the ball through the head ( NEWS) and once or twice had a headache with it. Was advised my CFT to lay off a bit if headache follows. But that was me not you!
Still I haven't answered your question about the click as mine was an explosion,sure someone here will know.
I have noticed that Robert Munroe uses the term "CLICK" a lot in his Far Journeys book and explains that when we read Click he means Instantaneous change in consciousness,but I don't know if he uses the term because that was what he heard.

CFTraveler
13th July 2013, 05:20 PM
Now that you've heard the click you'll hear it again. We used to have an old thread that got deleted in the last forum prune, entitled "things that go bump in your head" in which this phenomenon was explored. It usually happens when you begin to enter trance, and it also happens when you go to sleep. Many theories abound as to what 'it' is, but you will hear it enough, and then forget about it, and it will slowly go away- unless you have a brow center strobe.
No answers, just reporting that it happens at that moment when you're entering the hypnagogic/maybe theta stage. As a side effect of noticing it, you will notice it more, even when you go to sleep.

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 02:54 AM
I was concentrating a lot on the brow using the bouncing the ball through the head

Thanks guys :) and Susan that's exactly what I had been doing! I have Robert's book Energy Works.

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 03:04 AM
WAS THIS MY GRANDAD?

I was asleep the night my Grandad had passed over. For some reason I woke during the night and was looking toward the window. There was a gap in the curtain and I saw a 'bright white camera flash' go off just outside the window in the gap !! I sat up and said "BOB! did you see that?" Funny thing is that is not my husbands name, it is my uncle's name who was my Grandad's only biological child.
My theory is that my Grandad was talking to me (and I couldn't hear him) telling me to tell my uncle that he was okay, because my uncle was very upset.

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 07:00 AM
GIFTS OF FISH

I was very upset because I had been doing Tarot Reading classes and the others seemed to have a natural ability and I had none :(
So I was venting my frustration to God because I wanted to be like them. I think he answered me in these dreams.
(I used to think these were lucid dreams but after a post from CF I am not so sure now as I am still learning about these things), but I became conscious in both, in the way that normally when I am dreaming and weird things happen it seems normal but in these dreams when the fish thing happened I became aware that it was unusual and was fascinated and questioned the event, because I knew it was strange. I always think that when this happens in my dreams it is because someone wants me to remember a particular event when I wake up.

DREAM 1 -
I was walking to a party at night beside a lake. It was very pretty because fairy lights were in the trees and reflected on the water. I could see lights at the house and in the garden of the party a few hundred metres away so knew where I was going.
I saw something out the corner of my eye and turned to see a huge, flat, rainbow striped fish jump out of the water in slow motion, looking at me with a big flat eye the whole back until it slowly disappeared back into the water. I was amazed as it was very beautiful. Then I felt something land on my bare feet and I looked down and a rainbow fish had jumped out of the lake and landed flat on the tops of my feet. I was very amused and wondered why this had happened to me.

DREAM 2 -
A real estate agent was showing myself and a friend (who was looking for a new home) around a house. The house had an open courtyard in the centre and had Japanese gardens. The pond was filled with cream & red koi. And next thing one jumped out and landed on top of my feet. Again I was flabaghasted!

These dreams were only a week apart and then I also dreamed of beautiful goldfish that were swimming in the air, out of water, that was weird.
I looked up fish and came to the conclusion that I was being gifted some spiritual food. Maybe that God was letting me know that spiritual gifts were available to me and he would take care of that? Something like that, I'm not really sure.

IA56
14th July 2013, 08:04 AM
GIFTS OF FISH

I was very upset because I had been doing Tarot Reading classes and the others seemed to have a natural ability and I had none :(
So I was venting my frustration to God because I wanted to be like them. I think he answered me in these dreams.
(I used to think these were lucid dreams but after a post from CF I am not so sure now as I am still learning about these things), but I became conscious in both, in the way that normally when I am dreaming and weird things happen it seems normal but in these dreams when the fish thing happened I became aware that it was unusual and was fascinated and questioned the event, because I knew it was strange. I always think that when this happens in my dreams it is because someone wants me to remember a particular event when I wake up.

DREAM 1 -
I was walking to a party at night beside a lake. It was very pretty because fairy lights were in the trees and reflected on the water. I could see lights at the house and in the garden of the party a few hundred metres away so knew where I was going.
I saw something out the corner of my eye and turned to see a huge, flat, rainbow striped fish jump out of the water in slow motion, looking at me with a big flat eye the whole back until it slowly disappeared back into the water. I was amazed as it was very beautiful. Then I felt something land on my bare feet and I looked down and a rainbow fish had jumped out of the lake and landed flat on the tops of my feet. I was very amused and wondered why this had happened to me.

DREAM 2 -
A real estate agent was showing myself and a friend (who was looking for a new home) around a house. The house had an open courtyard in the centre and had Japanese gardens. The pond was filled with cream & red koi. And next thing one jumped out and landed on top of my feet. Again I was flabaghasted!

These dreams were only a week apart and then I also dreamed of beautiful goldfish that were swimming in the air, out of water, that was weird.
I looked up fish and came to the conclusion that I was being gifted some spiritual food. Maybe that God was letting me know that spiritual gifts were available to me and he would take care of that? Something like that, I'm not really sure.

My spontan reaction to your writing NW is this....

I do recognize the feeling your writing give´s me...and I do also remember to have had this coversation with God and I did understand it this way....To not compare me with other´s but concentrate what is in me and find out the gift´s I was given, and to know them and to use them...I remember me feeling ashamed not to know nore to understand what was me given...because of my childhood, when all my abillities was smotherd and rediguled, today I understadn why...notherdeless it is frustrating to have this collition between what is real and what is a wish to be real....as I have bean shown and I have given a taste of my abillity...and yet I say...NO that can not be true...so ....when do I start to let all sink in...and stop being so afraid of my own powers??...I think I am starting today :-)
So what I am trying to articulate here is ...how hard it is to concentrate on one self and not looking at other´s, and really start to reyoice and feel greatful for what I was given and in the end I will be all there is to be...because we are ONE.

Love
ia

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 08:09 AM
My spontan reaction to your writing NW is this....

I do recognize the feeling your writing give´s me...and I do also remember to have had this coversation with God and I did understand it this way....To not compare me with other´s but concentrate what is in me and find out the gift´s I was given, and to know them and to use them...I remember me feeling ashamed not to know nore to understand what was me given...because of my childhood, when all my abillities was smotherd and rediguled, today I understadn why...notherdeless it is frustrating to have this collition between what is real and what is a wish to be real....as I have bean shown and I have given a taste of my abillity...and yet I say...NO that can not be true...so ....when do I start to let all sink in...and stop being so afraid of my own powers??...I think I am starting today :-)
So what I am trying to articulate here is ...how hard it is to concentrate on one self and not looking at other´s, and really start to reyoice and feel greatful for what I was given and in the end I will be all there is to be...because we are ONE.

That was beautiful, very poetic, made me cry abit :)

IA56
14th July 2013, 08:11 AM
That was beautiful, very poetic, made me cry abit :)

Thank you, now you made me cry abit :-)

Love
ia

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 08:22 AM
GREY'S ART CLASS INTERRUPTED

An OBE from a dream?

I was dreaming (I suppose, I was sleeping anyway!) and suddenly found myself in a class / night class.
The walls were curved and mostly glass and it was night outside and looked like outer space.
I was floating and floated from person to person and was curious as to what they were doing.
(they looked like those aliens they call greys, and I am not an alien enthusiast at all)
One was teaching and the others had easels and I realised it was an art class and they were pencil drawings.
The odd thing that makes me think this was an OBE was not so much the floatiness but the fact that no one said anything to me but I could feel that they were really annoyed that I was there and that I had no right to be there and that I was invading their privacy and I didn't belong, they looked uncomfortable, but it was like they were too polite to say anything, and tried to pretend I wasn't there, hoping I would just go away!
Remembering it now it, it was cool.

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you, now you made me cry abit :-)

teehee, we are cry babies you and I :)

IA56
14th July 2013, 08:38 AM
teehee, we are cry babies you and I :)

LOL :-)
Yes we are :-)

Love
ia

IA56
14th July 2013, 08:44 AM
GREY'S ART CLASS INTERRUPTED

An OBE from a dream?

I was dreaming (I suppose, I was sleeping anyway!) and suddenly found myself in a class / night class.
The walls were curved and mostly glass and it was night outside and looked like outer space.
I was floating and floated from person to person and was curious as to what they were doing.
(they looked like those aliens they call greys, and I am not an alien enthusiast at all)
One was teaching and the others had easels and I realised it was an art class and they were pencil drawings.
The odd thing that makes me think this was an OBE was not so much the floatiness but the fact that no one said anything to me but I could feel that they were really annoyed that I was there and that I had no right to be there and that I was invading their privacy and I didn't belong, they looked uncomfortable, but it was like they were too polite to say anything, and tried to pretend I wasn't there, hoping I would just go away!
Remembering it now it, it was cool.

WoW NW...Now you made me remember one obe of mine, I was fetched from my bed..and I was taken to somewhere in the astral ..and he asked me if I will be his gf...and I had a bf at that time and I told him that I already have bf...so he got so frustrated so he left me by my own there so I run after him and asked him how I will find my way back...:-)..he did take me to his folk´s and they where so cuorious about me and they did really be intrusive...and he the man was enjoying me bein so helpless in this inviroment and my fear did draw me back to my body...and they did follow me back to my home...and I was so in chock so I told them that we are not allowed to interact..

so...

your experience them not pretending you to be there, maybe it was like I felt in my case...I did feel they where not allowed to be here, and I felt so in chock I have shown them the way here...so they where so polite and kind and giving you the hint...please..you are not supposed to be here...LOL...Thank you for telling this obe...wow

Love
ia

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 08:51 AM
Yes, they are very similar. Is that common, to not be welcome by beings in the asrtral? I suppose we were lucky to have the 'polite' ones.

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 09:07 AM
*Note to anyone reading my journal - I am using my journal to note down things that I can't explain and would like some insight on. I am very inexperienced compared to others on this forum, so my stories may be mundane compared to others but nonetheless interesting enough to me / for me / to log so I remember them in the future :) I am doing it also so that if my children have experiences in the future it might help them to read this and to explore the forum to know that others experience the same things :)

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 09:14 AM
I was meditating and remembered something I had recently read. It said that if you are feeling love toward something or someone your aura expanded. So I thought about my children. I could feel myself / my aura / not really sure! / billowing / ballooning out and filling the room. I also felt like I was a few feet above my body? An ecstatic feeling. Quite hard to explain, I felt huge but it wasn't my physical body?? Anyone know what that was?

NightWalker
14th July 2013, 09:32 AM
This has only happened the once :( but was the most amazing thing I have ever felt.
It had been a week since I did Reiki 1 so that must have had something to do with it.
I am not sure exactly the details that led up to it because it was so long ago but not too far into a meditation sitting on the sofa I could no longer feel my body at all, unlike any trance state I have ever been in.
All I was, was a pulsating body of energy. And my energy body had a centre, the pulsating was originating from my navel area, known in Reiki (as you all know) as The Dantien. It was like a core that the energy was originating from (?)
I wish I had described it then, because you forget the feelings :( I do remember though that it was True Bliss!!

IA56
14th July 2013, 09:35 AM
I was meditating and remembered something I had recently read. It said that if you are feeling love toward something or someone your aura expanded. So I thought about my children. I could feel myself / my aura / not really sure! / billowing / ballooning out and filling the room. I also felt like I was a few feet above my body? An ecstatic feeling. Quite hard to explain, I felt huge but it wasn't my physical body?? Anyone know what that was?

No, I do not know what that is, but I have the same experience...mine was....that I was floating higher and higher and I did see me here in my body..and I was up there and I was hugh...I was nothing down here in my personality...but I was something up there in the atmosphere...though I do not what :-)

Love
ia