PDA

View Full Version : Crown chakra closed?

alphadracooverlord
19th April 2011, 01:43 PM
I projected that I needed emergency help to my guides.

Almost instantly I could feel a nice pressure over my scalp. My mental stability got very good. I had started to see a lot of symbolism like numbers, colors and shapes but I think It started to get too much even though they seemed to be important.

Do you think they closed it?

Before I also gave the full power to G-D and his spirits to administer my mental health. Before that I gave G-D the full power to administer my grounding/earthing.

Aunt Clair
24th April 2011, 02:04 AM
Not sure.

But you can tune in or switch off at will with energy, visualisation and intent;

Concerning tuning in and switching on versus tuning out and switching off ;

How do we tune in and How do we tune out ?
Some people would prefer to close the door that allows the message from spirit into their mind .In the film Living with the Dead ,loosely based on the life of James van Praagh ,the medium tries to close this door to stop seeing his deceased mother in spirit and to stop seeing random strangers in spirit too .

I feel that the way to get control of when you switch on or off is to develop more and in that manner. Learn control.Have faith not fear and learn and become stronger.Avoiding and fearing attracts negativity into your life.And we cannot shut down completely as in a full closure of our chakras,complete shut down would mean death of the physical body. Bringing in energy heals. Would shutting off energy flow weaken your immune system ? I think it could.

You could also try tuning out by wrapping your energy body in cotton wool blankets of light . Students early in development often wrap themselves in multiple layers of white light ,so they look like a cocoon clairvoyantly .This does protect them but it also keeps much in the way of messages coming in and disconnects to the energy body also making it difficult to project of percieve it in your case multiple layers may have the desired effect .It is a visualisation technique see self wrapped in layer after layer of white light like eggs around you.

You could also think of the ways we facilitate tuning in and do the opposite :

to tune in awaken at irregular times to recall more of dreamstate
so to tune out you want the opposite ; so sleep at regular hours

to tune in ~ask spirit guides and angels for help
to tune out ~ask them to help shut you down

to tune in ~use golden energy to flow thru chakras
to tune out ~use an indigo umbrella visualisation to blanket self in a shield

to tune in ~sit still
to tune out ~ground by physical activity

to tune in ~close eyes in dim light
to tune out ~keep active in bright sunlight

to tune in ~be silent or use meditation music
to tune out ~try hard driving jarring music

to tune in ~drink lots of water and avoid alchohol
to tune out ~drink alchohol not in excess but it does deaden abilities somewhat

to tune in ~sit with limbs uncrossed palms up and open
to tune out ~sit with arms and legs crossed palms down

to tune in ~relax and stay calm
to tune out ~get agitated and nervous? no lol but ground self in busy physical activities

to tune in ~eat lightly and digest it fast
to tune out ~eat greasy fatty heavy fast food and meats especially cold processed meats these are grounding.

to tune in ~ draw in air and fire energies
to tune out ~ draw in earth energy

to tune in~ close the physical eyes and enter altered states of consciousness slow down and enter the NOW
to tune out ~ open the physical eyes and become grounded in busy physical reality

Drinking water will help balance the energy body to help control it better . Also look to the internet for locking the door tuning out and shutting off.

Famous mediums learned to shut down with drug therapy under psychiatric care like James van Praagh who's life is the basis of the film Living with the Dead.

I feel it is healthier to decide when and where to tune in and to control your abilities.

AnimalMagnetism
24th April 2011, 04:38 AM
Your post is not clear. What do you mean by "emergency help to my guides" ?

And why would they close your crown chakra?