PDA

View Full Version : Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone) from New Zealand

jalbala
21st April 2011, 09:09 AM
Hello :mrgreen:

If I had of known that Robert Bruce actually had a forum I could join - I would have been here ages ago - but I guess there is a time and a place for everything happening as they do in our lives, and today is it! So - thanks to a friend Im really glad to be a member.

I have books of Robert's - one actual book and one E-book - Astral Dynamics - but to be honest as much as I love reading, I have trouble reading in this format - and prefer to ask questions through forum threads or chatrooms on the subject. Ill enjoy reading and sharing with you all as well as learning.

My obe's have been spontaneous and the first few happened while sleeping, but these days it seems I am on the verge of doing so while awake - but Ive been a little fearful of letting go and just going with it as I am not sure where Im going to end up. AP/Obe seems to be something I am capable of achieving and I would like to learn more about how to project - and try to do so. I guess I have had this mindset that - if I try - it wont work so Ill just let things happen naturally - which is most probably a lazy attitude or something....but for some time now Ive decided that - should i reach this state where I seem to just go into some "state" where I start to vibrate and have massive loads of energy soaring through me ( hope that is something someone can tell me about ) - this is the time I feel like I am going to leave my body.

I have so many questions to ask and so much to tell - and I want every answer or experience you have had to read and learn from so I can identify with something and learn.

I dont know where to start and most likely everything I say will just run into something else and not make too much sense in this one post so Ill start a journal once I find how to do so.......I look forward to getting to know you through this forum

Jalbala 8)

So glad to be here! -

CFTraveler
21st April 2011, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the forums Jalbala.
I hope you enjoy it here- the Astral Projection subforums have a lot of information you can access- the Research and Discussions subforum is a great place to find answers (there is a stickied thread called "Your First Conscious Projection" that describes many things that you can feel when you do get out or are close, and the OBE forum is where most people post their journals- there or the Dreaming section, if this is what you like to journal.
Welcome again.
CF.

ButterflyWoman
21st April 2011, 03:35 PM
Hey, a Kiwi! G'day, bro!

Welcome. :)

Beekeeper
22nd April 2011, 05:53 AM
Hi, Jalbala! :D

jalbala
22nd April 2011, 06:27 AM
Hey CFTraveler

Thanks for the welcome and information on where to start reading. Ive started already

Caterpillarwoman
Nice to meet you as well.....fellow kiwi are you?

:D

jalbala
22nd April 2011, 06:28 AM
Hi Beekeeper
Saying Hello back :)

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2011, 08:21 AM
Caterpillarwoman
Nice to meet you as well.....fellow kiwi are you?
Aussie, actually. Just across the Tasman. ;)