PDA

View Full Version : noob energy work

whipple
21st April 2011, 05:09 PM
Hi Guys,

First of all thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts on here, it's fantastic to communicate with other people who understand what I am talking about and going through. I am a total noob to energy work and I just wanted to ask a couple of quick questions and get your advice. I have developed some recent health issues, [chronic fatigue syndrome and allergies] I would like to do some energy work to perhaps help my health complaints, is it possible for me to do energy work WITHOUT increasing or strengthening my psychic ability? [want to avoid if poss]

Can doing a casual amount of energy work make my aura stronger and increase my level of protection? or does it just make me more of a tasty prospect for negs and naughties?

thanks

whipple :mrgreen:

Korpo
21st April 2011, 05:30 PM
Hello, whipple.

In my opinion, it's not "energy" that attracts critters. My bet would be on unresolved emotional issues. That's probably also why techniques like Robert's "Core Image Removal" work - they try to release the unresolved issues through the means of visualisations. It's probably not the energy you have (which is what you develop in energy work) but the energy you "leak."

The entry levels of energy work apply mostly to the etheric levels of your being, anyway. So, initially an improvement of physical health can result. It did in my case. Depending on your condition this might be an ongoing effort no matter where your energy work takes you, but dedicating time and curiosity to energy work might also bring you to be able to release "stale emotional energies" and help starting a process of self-healing on that level, too.

Over the years I had very few issues through energy work itself, and there primarily in the first year. It has been a valuable addition to my life and wellbeing since. It did not turn me into a psychic, however, at least not in the sense most people would think of the term. I rather see it more as maintenance work of the energy aspects of my being.

To answer more question more precisely: I think energy work can help to stabilise and cleanse your aura and has beneficial health effects. If you're primarily concerned with obtaining good health, consider learning Yoga, Qigong or Taiji.

Cheers,
Oliver

whipple
21st April 2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks Oliver, some interesting food for thought there...

In my opinion, it's not "energy" that attracts critters. My bet would be on unresolved emotional issues. naughties do seem to appear when I am going through difficulties...I had a job that was basically killing me that I think was causing me most of the problems...that's over now but I guess I'll have to start making some time for core image work in my day, along with grounding, cleansing, shielding, meditation, affirmations and exercise, spiritual development's not a walk in the park.

I have just started something called "Sun-frost white crane soft and gentle art" its a form of Tai Chi. It seems incredibly complex, there are sixty different movements that also have to be synced to your breath I believe it takes a couple of years to learn them all properly, I am going to try and stick with it though. We have only twenty minutes of Qi gong at the beginning which seems way easier by comparison but after flicking through Robert's energy work book it seems so easy to do I thought I might gain better health results more quickly. I have seen some Qi gong videos on Amazon maybe I will check out some of those.

So many things to learn, so little time... :D

CFTraveler
21st April 2011, 07:25 PM
Hi whipple.
I just want to add one more thing to what Oliver said- I agree that none of this makes you tasty for critters, if anything in strengthens your etheric and possibly astral bodies.
But I do think it will bring out whatever psychic ability you may have, whether you like it or not.
Think of it like this: When your eyes are closed you can't see what's around you, but when you open your eyes, it makes it seem like there's stuff there that wasn't there before. It was always there, you just became aware of it. And this is where the problem lies- not everyone is ready for expanded awareness.
Was that two things?

CFTraveler
21st April 2011, 07:27 PM
ps. I suggest Quercetin with Bromelain to help with allergies- it's doing wonders for my seasonal asthma.

Beekeeper
22nd April 2011, 06:08 AM
Also, to add to the good advice in the thread, consider what may have triggered your chronic fatigue and allergies in the first place. It may be as simple as something that needs to be removed from or added to your diet or mould spores in your environment.

Working with breath and meditation will improve your health in any case.

Getting outside into a clean natural environment often and for extended periods and eating unprocessed food is also beneficial in most instances.

AnimalMagnetism
24th April 2011, 04:43 AM
is it possible for me to do energy work WITHOUT increasing or strengthening my psychic ability?
Sure. Go see a healer!

whipple
27th April 2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys, sorry it's taken me a while to reply...

Also, to add to the good advice in the thread, consider what may have triggered your chronic fatigue and allergies in the first place. It may be as simple as something that needs to be removed from or added to your diet or mould spores in your environment.
Thanks Beekeeper, I only wish I knew, I have a fatty liver liver, well it had returned to almost normal levels a couple of months ago and I'm starting to think it could be the main culprit causing all the other problems.

ps. I suggest Quercetin with Bromelain to help with allergies- it's doing wonders for my seasonal asthma.
Thanks I definitely will try that :D

When your eyes are closed you can't see what's around you, but when you open your eyes, it makes it seem like there's stuff there that wasn't there before. It was always there, you just became aware of it. And this is where the problem lies- not everyone is ready for expanded awareness
Yup I'm not sure I am to be honest and it's all happened really fast. I think some decent shielding techniques are in order before I venture any further.