PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Spiritual Problem

Snowman23
23rd April 2011, 04:38 AM
Some background information. Basically, I met this girl over the summer of last year. A lot of things about it were pretty spiritual in nature; we both saw a lot of numbers(2:22, 3:33...stuff like that), and we both ended up having very similar interests. A lot of coincidences occured between the two of us.

Pretty quicly, however, I began to notice that she seems to be plagued by a very smart spirit of some sort. She has a very rough past, she has terrible luck and people always tend to screw her over. She did tell me a story about how she used to hang around some kids in high school, who were into black magick and spirit communication. She partook in a seance, during which nasty spirits came through and harrassed them, while occasionally giving them pieces of "wisdom". She said that after this she felt cursed for a while, strange things began happening, she developed strange rashes, etc.

There was an incident that occured, during which I acted very out of character. Afterwards, I began to act strangely, and harbor negative feelings towards this girl for no reason.

One night, I was telling my sister about all of this, and suddenly, she began to tell me things that "spoke" to me on a higher level. She told me that she felt strange, like something was speaking through her; clearly she was channeling. Initially, it was insightful and helped me realize that I was not losing my mind, and that there was something influencing me. At the end though, the "dark" entity came through. She said that for a moment, she looked at me with intense hatred, and she heard hysterical laughter. She said it was male.

This girl has becme a part of my life, and every once in a while, I'll look at myself in a mirror and creep myself out, or feel "off". This thing seems to "overshadow" people a lot and make them act out of character.

I really don't think that this thing is a neg, and if it is, I'm guessing that it is higher order. I tend to see it more as a spirit. I don't know if this is a karmic situation for this girl, or what. But I can't deal with this anymore, I don't want any manipulative spirits in my life. The thing is sneaky and smart. Any theories or remedies? Simple countermeasures have nil affect.

Beekeeper
23rd April 2011, 06:39 AM
Some human beings are incredibly cruel and negative during their lives. They enjoy provoking others; it makes them feel powerful and alive. Such individuals may remain close to the earth plane when they die, looking for opportunities to cause others trouble. They can be invited in by individuals playing with black magic and ouija or, sometimes, they'll attempt to dive into someone drunk or stoned and enjoy the trip, if that's their thing.

The best way to avoid their influence is to be really sure of what thoughts and energies are your own. This may be difficult if you were undermined when you were developing as a personality and your instincts and feelings were invalidated. Sometimes this is described as having cracks in the aura. Such beings, driven by the desire to control and hurt, are drawn to those who are easily victimised, because they've already been weakened by others' attacks. They may also be drawn to those with a sadistic streak of their own.

There are books on strengthening the aura that advise on how to keep clear of such entities, such as http://www.amazon.com/Your-Aura-Chakras-Owners-Manual/dp/8120817451/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303540761&sr=1-1-spell but I also feel it's possible to devise your own meditations/visualisations where you protect and enforce the integrity of your energetic space. Mental hygiene and self-discipline are also useful in cases such as the one you've described.

ButterflyWoman
23rd April 2011, 07:32 AM
Such beings, driven by the desire to control and hurt, are drawn to those who are easily victimised, because they've already been weakened by others' attacks.
Also want to add that the victim's own attitudes really shape what happens to them. They walk about believing, in a very deep level, that "The world is a scary place, people are frequently mean to me, and I have terrible luck" and guess what happens in their reality? Yeah. The world IS scary, people ARE frequently mean, and they DO have terrible luck.

I'm not "blaming the victim" in the sense of "fault", but I can speak from many years of victimisation and having lived quite profoundly within "victim mentality" for most of my life. I had all manner of "bad things" happen to me, well into adulthood, and all manner of victimisation. These things simply do not exist in my reality now.

Breaking out of victim mentality is a very big task, because it requires adjusting one's entire perception of reality, but once those perceptions ARE changed, the reality changes accordingly. And the first step is realising, on some level, that the world is NOT the way you think it is, or, at least, that it doesn't have to be.

In the short term, there are ways to put up psychic protections and get rid of energies around you that you don't want, of course. The PSD forum has a lot of great suggestions (check out the sticky topics).

Snowman23
23rd April 2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks beekeeper, that makes a lot of sense. That probably explains why this thing has taken up "residency" with her, and affects the people in her life in a more secondary manner. I always thought that I had a strong constitution and mind, but this thing knew, and showed me that I do indeed have weaknesses. However, I would assume that I'm not a very desirable "primary" host. I'm really not sure how I can help her, other than by making suggestions, because this seems like her battle. Really though, I've never dealt with something of this nature before, and it really is amazing how some people go through thier lives with these things going along for the ride.