View Full Version : what happened

Noobstorm
23rd April 2011, 04:43 AM
I was a manta ray following another one(not lucid), I think we were running from fish I don't recall. As I was swimming I did a circle and I felt my actual body a little bit it felt weird. So I kept going and we went facing down into something. I spinned and I had a strong feeling in my physical body and the dream was gone. It's hard to describe the feeling but I felt like I wasn't on anything and I think energy was moving and everything seemed out of control, then I heard the door open and I heard a voice and someone came into the room towards me who I thought was my dad, I thought to myself 'not now.' I felt my left foot and pushed it down against the bed, I felt it in my foot it hurt just a little bit, then after several seconds the feeling went away. I think I heard more voices I don't remember but after that I guess I continued sleeping. I asked everyone in my family if they went into my room and they said no.

Does anyone know what this was?

Beekeeper
23rd April 2011, 06:22 AM
This sounds like a false awakening. Essentially, you're still dreaming but you think you've woken already.

If you don't know about them, here's a link:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/false-awakenings.html

It could also be seen as an etheric projection with reality fluctuations. These are pretty common.