PDA

View Full Version : Osiris' Midnight Round-Up

Osiris
26th April 2011, 12:22 AM
After many years of obe's on and off I've taken the quest up again. This is the first conscious exit in a while.

I awoke last night in a light trance with light vibrations figuring it meant nothing as I haven't had alot of luck projecting recently, however my astral sight was well and since my arms and legs were floating about i figured I was good to go. I went to pull loose and my stomach was stuck, :? I tried to pull again....nope it was tight, pulled up toward my head....nope. So i rolled out slowly and it pulled loose 8) satisfied i drifted down the our hall still delighted I exited halfway charged, with little or no exit sensations. After a cursory glance there was nothing special to do in the house so i flew out a window and buzzed the two big oaks in our front yard always a wonderful experience. After a few I shot down a large busy street in hopes of finding a busy pub or something so i could see if i could interact with the patrons of which there were many (I think I slipped into the astral here as i later found out it was 6:45 am....bars are closed) anyway i decided to play bar room bouncer and started rough housing anyone that got mouthy and end up in a few altercations outside the place. I move on afterwards drifting down the street and ran into two guys yelling and pulling at each other one of them was greatly out matched, his opponent was HUGE 7' tall 450lbs something like that so i help him and together we try and shove the big brute into a near by fountain. But he's impossibly to big to fit even though the fountain was rather large. We pull him out all three of us laughing and wet as the whole thing was just rough housing and goofing off , kinda collage antics. I chat with the big guy for a few seconds (no clue what about) and drifted off down the lit city street. I was gliding though a nice neighborhood with large turn of the century housing well groomed shrubs and fencing when i stared up at the moon and considered blasting off to it....but chickened out. That reminded me that i wanted to try and contact a spirit guide. So i decended onto a wide brick wall topped with white marble pebbles, dropped to my knees, head down like you see Muslims pray in the middle east, i ask for" the opportunity to express my love and eternal thanks to a spirit guide" (Im not particularly religious....spiritual i guess though). I did it with considerable focus and sincerity and was answered quickly and powerfully but not in words rather with a heavy wave of approval that passed completely though me a feeling of "Yes". But the feeling the wave, was quite intense. Then raised my head somewhat stunned to look into a garden on the otherside of the wall (opposite the street side). A small spot light, for lack of a better term rose up or just came on (as it was dark aside from moon light)
and swung around 180 degrees to shine on a large wooden door rounded at the top and made of wood planks at the rear of the house (about 30 feet from my spot on the wall). next another light like a small 10" feris wheel came on and spun flashing the colors of the spectrum one at a time. It only rotated once flashing each color once and then went out. Then I could here the locks on the door sliding open and the door itself swing inward. The figure of what appeared to be a Indian (not native american but from India) woman in her mid to late 50's with a dark brown face, large knowing eyes and serious demeanor glided into the doorway. She was dressed in a not quite emerald green dress, close but maybe alittle worn like it had been washed too many times lol, if you know what i mean. Of course thats just to help you understand the shading...It had no hint of wear. It had a light checkered texture and was snug around her neck and flowed from there to the brick of which the patio she stood was made. She had a matching kinda of a conical hat about 6 or 7 inches tall made from what seemed like the same material. I offered a tentative sheepish "Hello"
and she responded "Hello young man". Her somewhat aged feminine voice echoed in my head. At this point I was getting pretty creeped out from the seriousness of things. She left the door way and glided along the side of the house toward a small gate in the shadows. That was it I lost it and woke up in bed.
No idea who she was....didnt seem negative but at the same time didn't seem burgeoning with love either very serious but patient to, but definitely all knowing and solemn. She didnt call me by my name which seems very odd. Looking back it kinda seems like i called and got a wrong number, like maybe they sent the head cheese because all the lackys were out tending to other stuff. I just wanted someone to come out and pat me on the head and say "your a good boy, we love you but you need to straighten up cause were watching you". Instead they sent the head master out and it was pretty startling especially after a night of just goofing off.

Beekeeper
26th April 2011, 06:26 AM
his opponent was HUGE 7' tall 450lbs something like that so i help him and together we try and shove the big brute into a near by fountain. But he's impossibly to big to fit even though the fountain was rather large. We pull him out all three of us laughing and wet as the whole thing was just rough housing and goofing off , kinda collage antics. I chat with the big guy for a few seconds (no clue what about) and drifted off down the lit city street.

Have you considered the possibility that your astral interpretation of this guy as really big in stature may be because he is more than a dream character and, perhaps, an advanced being? If so, your chat was probably an exchange of significant information that will possibly aid your development.

Given your later reaction to the Indian woman:

and she responded "Hello young man". Her somewhat aged feminine voice echoed in my head. At this point I was getting pretty creeped out from the seriousness of things. She left the door way and glided along the side of the house toward a small gate in the shadows. That was it I lost it and woke up in bed.

his form was probably a better fit for your personality, though expectation seems to have shaped the appearance of the guide the second time around. The fact she wore green may be an indicator that your heart chakra is where your current development is occurring:

1st chakra, sense of being in a new state of consciousness or body, nothing else, no sense of place
2nd chakra, sense of being in a space, but no ability to perceive it or move around in it
3rd chakra, ability to move within a space, but not necessarily to perceive it
4th chakra, ability to sense the presence of other nonphysical beings and distinguish between them by function
5th chakra, ability to communicate with other nonphysical beings
6th chakra, coordinates inner sense impressions to create the experience of being in a virtual nonphysical environment, including startlingly clear visuals (though these may be representations of non-space non-time oriented environments in imagery derived from the physical reality)
7th chakra, allows you to transcend the perceptual biases of the body you're in so you can transfer your focus of consciousness to the next higher energy body
Kurt Leland

Korpo
26th April 2011, 08:48 AM
Hello, Osiris.

Then raised my head somewhat stunned to look into a garden on the otherside of the wall (opposite the street side). A small spot light, for lack of a better term rose up or just came on (as it was dark aside from moon light)
and swung around 180 degrees to shine on a large wooden door rounded at the top and made of wood planks at the rear of the house (about 30 feet from my spot on the wall). next another light like a small 10" feris wheel came on and spun flashing the colors of the spectrum one at a time. It only rotated once flashing each color once and then went out. Then I could here the locks on the door sliding open and the door itself swing inward.

The wheel could be interpreted as a lock opened by your ident. Your ident can act like a key at times, with its unique signature. The wheel might have represented "cycling through all chakras" (which are often portrayed as colored discs or wheels, the original meaning of the word), then matching up with your ident and allowing you access.

No idea who she was....didnt seem negative but at the same time didn't seem burgeoning with love either very serious but patient to, but definitely all knowing and solemn. She didnt call me by my name which seems very odd. Looking back it kinda seems like i called and got a wrong number, like maybe they sent the head cheese because all the lackys were out tending to other stuff. I just wanted someone to come out and pat me on the head and say "your a good boy, we love you but you need to straighten up cause were watching you". Instead they sent the head master out and it was pretty startling especially after a night of just goofing off.

Beings of high development can sometimes seem serious or not as affectionate. They are more removed from the emotional turmoil of the lower planes and interactions with them are happening in more subtle ways you might not yet be fully able to pick up yet. Remember, this is your perception of them, so your senses might leave subtler details out of the picture. A friend of mine got a similar impression, to him they seemed unemotional like you would expect of - let's say - Vulcans.

I think it is a very good sign that you encounter such a being. My expectation would be they show up for just everyone. I would rather take it as an invitation to "get serious" than a reprimand in any way. Surely doesn't feel like one the way you describe it.

Cheers,
Oliver

Osiris
26th April 2011, 11:31 PM
All good points, and thanks guys, It was a memorable obe for sure, and one full of symbolism and hidden meaning I am in no way prepared to fully interpret or understand.