PDA

View Full Version : My vision is blurred

NightWalker
27th April 2011, 11:22 AM
Hi everybody.

I am posting this rather selfishly I am afraid.

I got an ulcer on my cornea a over two years ago. It was misdiagnosed at first so grew large and was very painful before I had the proper medication (which never totally got rid of it) I have very bad vision anyway but now there is a scar over my right cornea and now to make my eyesight even worse my vision is badly blurred. I struggle to read things now and cannot afford surgery to remove the scar. My eye also still hurts and is red and blood shot often. It is still also sensitive to bright daylight :( Any ideas on how to heal myself would be appreciated.

I also wonder, metaphysically, why I have bad eyes? I have had two other incidences also that affected my eyes.

This is me.... :wink:......one eye! and not even a good one eye!

ButterflyWoman
27th April 2011, 02:05 PM
I am posting this rather selfishly I am afraid.
I understand how you are using the word "afraid", obviously, but it stands out to me. Fear is our biggest stumbling block. I'm also struck by the "selfish" descriptor. What's selfish about asking questions? Or asking for assistance?

Just some things to consider.

I also wonder, metaphysically, why I have bad eyes? I have had two other incidences also that affected my eyes.
Well, what is it you don't want to see? Metaphorical, of course, but.... ?

NightWalker
27th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Thanks caterpillarwoman :D

After careful thought, I guess deep down I feel like I don't deserve to think about myself, which isn't good.

Someone has asked me before what was it I wasn't seeing, but for the life of me I don't know what. But it just occured to me to ask. So I will see what I get back.

Also before my eye got hurt I was seeing cars with one headlight all the time for a couple of weeks. I don't know if this was a warning or also saying there was something I wasn't seeing.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2011, 05:04 AM
You're very open to input, that's an excellent quality. :)

Also occurs to me that there's a saying in some (all?) New Zealand dialects about being "one-eyed". I think it means something along the lines of having "tunnel vision" or being stubbornly opinionated? (I'm not positive, as I'm not an expert in New Zealand dialect, but I think I've heard that). I don't know if that fits you at all, but it's something to ponder, I suppose.

I expect that once you root out the underlying belief/worldview that is the seed of the manifestation and change that, you'll suddenly find you have the means to get the surgery and restore your vision. That's generally the way it works. ;) (In truth, a sudden, spontaneous, "miraculous" healing is also quite possible, but most people's reality isn't fluid enough for that sort of thing, except in extraordinary circumstances.)

alphadracooverlord
25th May 2011, 09:48 AM
For eye problems blue berry antioxidants, Omega-3 and Omega-6 is recommended. You may want to research on the net about it.

I would call on Thoth and/or Raphael. They are experts on eye problems. Wadjet is also good for eye problems. Wadjet is often here. They have helped my eyes but my problems have been rather severe.

I have had severe eye problems since I was introduced to psychiatry. Dry eyes... Hell... Could barely exit my apartment. To the bottomless pit with them...

Things that have helped are acupuncture and acupressure. Eye problems seem to be connected to the liver (and gall bladder?) but a "professional" doctor won't tell you that.

There are acupressure points for the eyes you can do.

But as I say please research it.

A normal doctor would prescribe antibiotics salve for your eye scar I think?