PDA

View Full Version : Need Help (Urgent)

Ouroboro
29th April 2011, 03:11 PM
So my Kundalini is rising, it rose at a very past pace(A day, just from some awareness exercise in NEW, I don't know if I overdid it or not, but yea its the warm feeling heart bumping kind). Its nearly at the crown now and I already had some symptoms(shaking, crying, panic)it keeps trying to raise itself every other minute and my body flushes itself. I don't know whether to try to postpone for later after some preparation or to just go with it.

What do you guys think?

CFTraveler
29th April 2011, 03:15 PM
Are you in pain? And,
Drink lots of water.

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2011, 03:26 PM
My advice is that resistance is not only futile, it makes it take longer and makes it more difficult.

It's like giving birth, really. When you're in labour, you can't decide you're not in the mood to have that baby right now. ;)

Ouroboro
29th April 2011, 03:33 PM
My advice is that resistance is not only futile, it makes it take longer and makes it more difficult.

It's like giving birth, really. When you're in labour, you can't decide you're not in the mood to have that baby right now. ;)
You know what that last part revealed alot to me.

So I should just go somehwere quiet and let it happen? oR just go through the day and maybe it's just happen spontaneously.

forgive any errors im a bit twitchy right now

And bro up above the water helps alot, thanks

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2011, 03:44 PM
If you have somewhere to go, that might be a good option. Otherwise, just go about your life and let it unfold, and try not to resist and definitely try to avoid freaking out (it can have that effect).

One thing I find helpful when my reality goes wobbly is to say, "Wow, what a weird dream I'm having." If your reality goes weird on you, try that, and see if it helps.

alphadracooverlord
29th April 2011, 03:49 PM
Sitting under a tree helped me during an extensive test.

Other things I would do is to keep a very good hygiene. I'm looking into that now (goin through a test).

Like in your house you can keep sandals on. Trust me it helps. Don't walk around with socks inside your house.

Keep totally plastic slippers in public showers. Clean them before exiting the shower.

Change socks and trousers every day and wash them well. White socks and shoes are good. Shoes should be so that you almost bounce when walking.

Other things that have a meaning are certain kinds of colors and materials on your clothes and shoes in a certain order. The same thing can be said about the brand names of the clothes and so on.

Shaving certain parts of the body also helps.

farewell2arms
29th April 2011, 04:06 PM

You know what that last part revealed alot to me.

So I should just go somehwere quiet and let it happen? oR just go through the day and maybe it's just happen spontaneously.

forgive any errors im a bit twitchy right now

And bro up above the water helps alot, thanks

Do you experience fear during the process? Write down what you are afraid of. Stay in the fear.

Ouroboro
29th April 2011, 04:15 PM
For some moments I thought I would die, heart beating like a crazed drummer, but I managed to calm myself

alphadracooverlord
29th April 2011, 04:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu_9lzJ4QU

I did this yesterday to increase output in the heart chakra. It's fun :). You may want to use that later if you become stable. You can imagine two engines on your sides and that your chakra is the cabin. You start your engines, tax, park then pull full throttle. I did this and I felt like I was almost stopping a train,

Then there is the locomotive Steam engine also with the arm. It's great for pumping up energy. I think people who do a lot of Kung Fu know about this.

I've had that heart beeting yesterday also. It's nasty.

Then there's also the horse riding (similar to a Taekwondo stance).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XZV6rzmTxg

But as you've been told drink a lot of water.

Alienor
29th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Get some sleep, that is one of the best things for the energy body to work through stuff.

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 04:28 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?48-Bring-Your-Kundalini-Down-the-Front-Functional-Channel-to-Cool-Ground-If-You-Are-Having-Problems

t (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?48-Bring-Your-Kundalini-Down-the-Front-Functional-Channel-to-Cool-Ground-If-You-Are-Having-Problems)his might help

CFTraveler
26th July 2011, 05:05 PM
This is very similar to Robert Bruce's full body circuit, in which you often think of the energy as a waterfall going down the front before you gather it in the lower dantien (sub-navel storage center).