PDA

View Full Version : Invisible now I think

alphadracooverlord
29th April 2011, 04:23 PM
I feel invisible somehow like I'm entering and exiting doors unnoticed. For example I can laugh like crazy in the train and noone even looks. These things happen all the time.

Has anyone experienced this? My old girlfriend said that she saw people entering and exiting other doors once she was in a high.

farewell2arms
29th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I feel invisible all the time.

This happens when I'm in groups. Sometimes I say things, and people don't answer. At other times, I answer peoples questions, but it's like they don't hear me. Some other guy can say the exact same thing later, and then they react. Also, when I'm in a group and have to leave, sometimes no one notices that I'm leaving, although I say: "Goodbye" out loud and clear.

At other times, people seem to misinterpret what I'm saying. Their answer can be totally irrelevant to my question. It's like we're talking about completely different things. It's pretty amazing how little the words matter in communication. I don't know if it's because people only hear what the want to, or if I'm sending out conflicting signals and energy subconsciously that calls for misinterpretation.

I don't think it's something people do on purpose, and I have stopped feeling offended by it. Nowadays I really don't mind. I doubt they mean any harm, they're just not paying attention. Whatever their reason, it's theirs to deal with. My own reaction is my own, so I deal with that.

edit:
Sometimes what you see in other people is actually the projections you put on them, which reflects back how you experience and think about yourself unconsciously. Feeling invisible in this way can be an expression of a lack of appreciation for yourself.

I've also recieved the excellent advice that this might simply be a question of common ground. If your reality differs a lot from theirs, your points of reference might not be the same, and thus communication can be more difficult. Things that matter to them might no longer matter to you, etc.

I feel I am rambling on now, please excuse me.

John

CFTraveler
29th April 2011, 06:01 PM
I feel I am rambling on now, please excuse me. I think you're right on the money.

alphadracooverlord
29th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Yeah time is also going a lot faster here.

For me people are smiling much more to me and people around here are looking more beautiful both on the inside and on the outside. It's unbelievable. My friend says his area is dark... This area is extremely light. But I feel sometimes that I get past unnoticed.

I can have a conversation with a person about really crazy stuff and people don't even listen. My friend laughes like crazy also and he doesn't really get noticed.

It's like if you're synching with the system noone notices you even how weird you are.

I even did my version of the jewish bow and noone really noticed.

farewell2arms
29th April 2011, 06:38 PM
I feel I am rambling on now, please excuse me. I think you're right on the money.

Uh, as if you're agreeing with that I'm rambling, or as if I'm contributing? :?: :oops:

alphadracooverlord
29th April 2011, 07:05 PM
There is so much energy that the all the equipment is malfunctioning all the time. The computers go haywire all the time! :D :D :D

asalantu
29th April 2011, 08:15 PM
The best proof of your invisibility is to access bathroom of ladies/gentlemen when they think themselves safe of indiscrete viewers. :lol:

CFTraveler
29th April 2011, 08:32 PM

Uh, as if you're agreeing with that I'm rambling, or as if I'm contributing? :?: :oops: I'm agreeing with what you say- I think that when people talk about things are are 'too different' we tend to ignore them, and this is an universal thing. So if you're in a crowd of spiritual seekers, chances are they won't ignore (or avoid you) when you start talking about degrees of consciousness or awakenings or things like that. But take the same group, and start talking about some really childish 'reality' show, and chances are it will be as if you weren't there.
Or something like that. :wink:

psionickx
29th April 2011, 10:19 PM
The best proof of your invisibility is to access bathroom of ladies/gentlemen when they think themselves safe of indiscrete viewers.

i think that is not only very perverted but also very highly offensive to people's privacy and the sense of which thereof. I thaught skilled spiritualists were exempt to this faux pas :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!:

However the spy to be ever so lucky to intrude upon me at such time.....damn its all cloud9 8) ...stay there , dont bother with postcards.

psionickx
29th April 2011, 10:27 PM
The computers go haywire all the time! :D :D :D
*GASP* :o :o :o

alphadracooverlord
30th April 2011, 06:11 AM
The best proof of your invisibility is to access bathroom of ladies/gentlemen when they think themselves safe of indiscrete viewers. :lol:

I would say that a good thing to accomplish would be to bring a woman into the shower in the mens dressing room and shower with her.

alphadracooverlord
30th April 2011, 06:13 AM
The computers go haywire all the time! :D :D :D
*GASP* :o :o :o

The electronics are going nuts here. I've already had some electronics die on me recently. Almost all wireless signals are blocked (WIFI/3G/GSM).

As soon as I sit down at a laptop the wireless signal dies.

I've told people all the time but they won't understand.

The best option will always be LAN before WLAN. It's faster and works better. There is also less interference. The best power option will always be grounded outlets before ungrounded outlets.

A modern secure distribution board is also very important.

alphadracooverlord
30th April 2011, 09:24 AM
The only thing that isn't really blocked is the FM band. The LAN<->WAN is not totally blocked but there is interference.