PDA

View Full Version : Crucifix and third eye

alphadracooverlord
30th April 2011, 08:08 PM
My mother tried to do an exorcism on me and it felt like it pulled out something from the brow center. Have you experienced something like this? It didn't feel unpleasant.

psionickx
30th April 2011, 09:04 PM
i think you're an amazing writer...and your updates are so informative they make my day truly. :D

i just wondering if youre a fan of Lady GaGa's perchance?

alphadracooverlord
30th April 2011, 11:11 PM
Yeah! But I got bad vibes from her in the beginning... Thank you. I like your posts also. You are intelligent.

And I'm a fan of this!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... rasa-1.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Valborgsbrasa-1.jpg)

But that happened yesterday! :cry:

I missed the runway I think...

Nevermind.

The best thing I've got through is stabilized base chakra. My butt loosed from being very stiff to being soft.

Today I saw a nice girl with a meditating buddha on her back of her jacket. It was very beautiful. I didn't know people weared such jackets.

psionickx
30th April 2011, 11:35 PM
i suggest you watch the begining story in this video keenly - this is the opening sequence :

a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite, it was infinite.
As the wombs numbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was perceived that this infamous moment in life was not temporal, it is eternal.
And thus began the beginning of the new race. A race within the race of humanity. A race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom.
But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: The birth of evil.

And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance.

It seems easy, you imagine, to gravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered: "How can I protect something so perfect, without evil?"

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

alphadracooverlord
1st May 2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah I've seen it.

Many of those videos are very symbolic but sometimes it can get too much. I prefer keeping to some calmer music like Enigma for example. But those peeps seem to know a bit what is going on even though they don't speak in the clear.

Aunt Clair
6th May 2011, 03:08 PM
My mother tried to do an exorcism on me and it felt like it pulled out something from the brow center. Have you experienced something like this? It didn't feel unpleasant.
There are many veils and blocks in the Third Eye and these can be removed in stages to facilitate greater clairvoyance. There is a wheel that will manifest there which can be turned widdershins to open the influent energy centres to refill them with the golden fire Shen and also allow its effluence.

There is a Catholic blessing in the Mass;
Crossing the Third Eye; Bless my mind that I might know
Crossing the Mouth ; Bless my lips that I might profess
Crossing the heart ; Bless my heart that I might love thy word, O Lord. Amen

which may be abbreviated i.e,
"May Christ's words be in my mind, on my lips, and in my heart"
or omitted.

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 01:45 AM
i think you're an amazing writer...and your updates are so informative they make my day truly. :D

i just wondering if youre a fan of Lady GaGa's perchance?

Whom ever composes those videos for Lady GaGa has depth