PDA

View Full Version : AP for Manifesting

IronGega
4th May 2011, 01:47 AM
I think i read somewhere on the website or in astral dymanics that AP could be used to help fufill manifesting desires.

I also was reading up about the new program thats going to come out tommorow, and i don't like to be a literallist but. the notice stated that you could be on the astral plane and manifest ANYTHING you desire.

does that mean our manifestations only appear on the AP? or that we form them on the AP then they appear in the 3D?

I know on some level that AP can be used for manifesting, but i'm wondering how literal this is.

is it , we go to the AP to manifest our desires that apper in our demention or that we go to the AP and they are created and stay on the AP?

sorry for the over literacy

CFTraveler
4th May 2011, 01:54 AM
I'd have to see the original document to comment, as what you wrote can be interpreted in many ways.

ButterflyWoman
4th May 2011, 06:01 AM
I agree with CFT. I'm afraid I don't understand the principle concept here, so I can't comment one way or the other.

Mishell
4th May 2011, 02:24 PM
For anything to manifest in the physical world it has to have manifested in the astral first.

How to do this consciously is the trick. I think you have to start with the understanding that there is a part of you that is active in the astral even when you are not aware of it. Once you align your human thinking with the higher thinking of your astral self/selves it becomes much easier to manifest because you have stepped out of the human mindset that "wants" and "needs".

I believe that you have to approach manifesting from a place of love (the good of all, not just self) that is easier for your higher aspects to conceptualize.

Source energy is an active, creative force. Source energy is love. We can use this energy to create. Be aware however, that just because it is source or love energy that only positivity will come from manifesting. Our higher aspects are using this energy every moment to create a reality that we understand and ask for by the thoughts and emotions we choose.

The first step IMO would be to align your thinking with spirit before you try to get a grasp on the how-tos.